When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Atina0 said:

weird   ,i just saw my first pierhome  of the whole day and all homes were still lindenhomes  ,its just now filling up   

A few posts above this I mentioned that Harpoon, Gannet Rock and others that were released yesterday still have all their OL houses available. I think that's the case with lots of regions... Guess they're not popular :/ 

• Like 1

Just now, Frigga Freidman said:

A few posts above this I mentioned that Harpoon, Gannet Rock and others that were released yesterday still have all their OL houses available. I think that's the case with lots of regions... Guess they're not popular :/ 

pitty   i see lots of the OL homes reaching the water  ,nice locations ,i have one myself its perfect 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I was randomly clicking & picked up a pier at Gannet Rock. No neighbors on either side & a clear sunset view. Looking around, a lot of the OL homes are on the waters edge. It might be worth trying an OL. You might get lucky.

• Like 7

I am completely ignorant about stilts homes. I just picked this one up in Delta Blues. Stilts home on water. It looks like it is on the sim edge with the pier posts littered about (something I am not sure I fully understand). It looks like a good catch to me but I am not fully sure what ones are the nicest ones, I have only really seen the land ones.

I might keep it a while and try to educate myself.

stilts.PNG

Snapshot_010.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I am completely ignorant about stilts homes. I just picked this one up in Delta Blues. Stilts home on water. It looks like it is on the sim edge with the pier posts littered about (something I am not sure I fully understand). It looks like a good catch to me but I am not fully sure what ones are the nicest ones, I have only really seen the land ones.

stilts.PNG

Snapshot_010.png

if thats the one you like its a good catch , if you like the on land exotic jungle garden those are what you like :) depends on the person

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

I am completely ignorant about stilts homes. I just picked this one up in Delta Blues. Stilts home on water. It looks like it is on the sim edge with the pier posts littered about (something I am not sure I fully understand).

The pier posts are at all the homes, they mark your 4 parcel corner boundaries, which is especially essential for the water stilts, so boaters know where they can drive.  Or sail I guess.  :) 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

What Malayaa said, and also the pier posts help us know where we can and cannot place our decor, so that we can keep everything inside our parcel boundaries. :) 

Yes, and the parcel boundaries are to be taken seriously; one of my alts got her wrist slapped and a deck returned by a mole bot last week. :D

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Sorry for the ugly writing. It's hard to write with only a mouse. What others have said, nothing outside the border posts. The public land is open for all that will travel around.

Even if you only let phantom objects spill over the border, it can be seen as "claiming" the public space. They are connected to your land, visually seen as a part of your place, and others will not go there.

Under "World" you can look under "Show more" and "Parcel boundaries". Check that, and you will see them as red lines in the sand.

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.3bdc8c8d1016de61e98b0301776f7017.png

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words to clarify
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks to those that replied. I am pretty cool with the boundary thing as I build a lot, it just looked like there were loads of posts when I originally got it but that could be because I was cammed out. I am not sure what I think about the stilts homes themselves. I like the houses, they are light, airy and spacious but I am not sure if I will keep it long term. I will have to try to see what a pier one looks like.

I am not at risk of going over boundaries as I only have a small MadPea dinghy that de-rezzes when not in use. My big boat is on my large parcel elsewhere. The house I have rezzed, the Tortuga, has a really large deck.

I am keeping it for the weekend at least and will try to investigate the neighbourhood more.

Snapshot_012.png

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

Thanks to those that replied. I am pretty cool with the boundary thing as I build a lot, it just looked like there were loads of posts when I originally got it but that could be because I was cammed out. I am not sure what I think about the stilts homes themselves. I like the houses, they are light, airy and spacious but I am not sure if I will keep it long term. I will have to try to see what a pier one looks like.

I am not at risk of going over boundaries as I only have a small MadPea dinghy that de-rezzes when not in use. My big boat is on my large parcel elsewhere. The house I have rezzed, the Tortuga, has a really large deck.

I am keeping it for the weekend at least and will try to investigate the neighbourhood more.

Snapshot_012.png

I have rolled a few of these, and surprised myself that in general I really love them, probably my fav of the stilts! in the beginning I wanted a pier  "OP" and or a half on land and half on water "OL". I have since tossed all but one pier house and one on land and I have a couple water houses "OW" that I am trying to decide which one to keep. I had one on Delta Blues  that I kept a while, it was right across from a cute park with tons of hibiscus flowers there. It was too cute!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

6:43 PM SLT and NO stilts on land page!!!  On Water, NO Pier and NO Land!!  WOW I thought I would never see those land stilts off the land page again.  Good Night All! 

AT 7:08pm SLT I just checked a couple of regions I'd been monitoring lately - yes, all the OL houses in Gannet Rock have been taken, but there are currently two OL in Harpoon that are "Linden Home" (unless the owners happen to have both named their houses that way). I've randomly clicked on several OL parcels in 7 released regions, and found no unclaimed houses!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

OL stilt on the LP right now.

Probably in Harpoon...it kept throwing that one back to me earlier today :(

ETA:  Lol, yes, just for the hell of it, I tried it with an alt...Harpoon

Edited by Kylie Jaxxon
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.