When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wrong moment - for ME!

1.) I downgraded one alt prematurely last week who would have beenn paid for till 21.st - just now I tried to buy him another month and they refused! not before the 21.st!

2.) My big old tower- PC broke down two days ago and I am just in the act of choosing and ordering a new one. Will take a couple of days. Meanwhile I can only be online with my tiny netbook. It DOES SL but very slowly and with bad grafics. 

Not the moment to play GoH ! 😞

• Sad 4

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Wrong moment - for ME!

1.) I downgraded one alt prematurely last week who would have beenn paid for till 21.st - just now I tried to buy him another month and they refused! not before the 21.st!

2.) My big old tower- PC broke down two days ago and I am just in the act of choosing and ordering a new one. Will take a couple of days. Meanwhile I can only be online with my tiny netbook. It DOES SL but very slowly and with bad grafics. 

Can't you just make another alt and make it Premium?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wrong moment - for ME!

get on live chat, and ask them to undowngrade your alt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wrong moment - for ME!

You can probably contact LL and tell them to stop/reverse the downgrade.  That would then allow you to get him a home and renew him for another month. Since the alt is technically still Premium until the 21st, you can even use Live Chat for that request.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I could use LiveChat or create another alt (would be my 11th!)

But with that lousy computer performance I would not enjoy househunting anyway. It is such a nuisance if you look whether a new plot is better than the ones you have if you cannot see any of them properly.

In addition to that I have other problems RL right now: Went to my Dr. today, got new strong medicine, have to see him again tomorrow. Nothing dramatic or live- threatening but a lot of trouble... besides needing a new PC. :(

So I wish all of you happy househunting and cherish the hope that they will not release them ALL but just a few today, so there will be a bit of the fun left when I am back in a condition to enjoy it.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 10

RL is more important, that's for sure, Leora!  I would be really surprised if they did a mass release now; pretty sure that they'll just inch along until at least next week sometime.  Hope you don't go crazy stressing about which computer to get, stilts will still be here if you take some time to figure out what you really want.

Let's face it, the entire US will just be hanging on and holding our breath this whole week.

Take care of yourself, and one way or another I'm sure there'll be some fun when you get back.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Leeside Harbour released, at Lei Miz is offline...the alphabet march seems to be continuing

Up to Lorna Dunes is LH, it stops there!

edit for clarity: anything up to but NOT including Lorna Dunes is a LH (alphabetically)

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Loretta String said:

The release of OL homes must be very slow, I am monitoring an OL in Jamison, where no OL homes are released so far.

The map shows them as Linden Homes, so they should be in the queue. Probably mixed in with (or behind) a ton of abandons though, since that's how it seems to have gone so far. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Argh, I have been away from my computer for a few hours, trying to catch up now.  So, released or not released:  

Jasper Beach
Jetty Point
Jitterbug
Knot Atoll
Lands Edge
Lark Nest
Liberty Harbour
Lifeboat
Littoral Treasure
Lookout Below

For sure, Jasper Beach, Jetty Point & Jitterbug released

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.