When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

EDIT: Oops, I see someone else above reported, sorry!

Someone's been busy today:

SSPE204 is now Proud Mary

SSPE205 is now Fuhrbol (cute)

SSPE220 is now Hammerhead Light

SSPE221 is now Allweiss

SSPE222 is now Sario

SSPE223 is now Port Laury

SSPE224 is now Tipping Point

SSPE236 is now Lollipop

SSPE239 is now Blackwater Shoals

SSPE240 is now Pegleg Channel

You went the extra mile. :) Some regions were being restarted while I was looking, and I noticed a new Mole in the area (0 days old, and I can't remember his first name), so I wonder if he was naming them while I was there.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

237 has an adorable dog park on it! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE237/125/78/30

image.thumb.png.92716dfc97e2fea4253b0b991877a838.png

Hmm! that is cute too bad you can't rez a dog and have it playing and running around would really take this game to a new second life hehe.

Just sad all these years they could not implement a better virtual login system to the game would love to do some exploring during my lunch break, by the time I get home have so much to do in the house I forget to logon to the game if it is not staring me in the face.

Edited by tootsiepop1

I've finally settled - thanks to an abandon in Yuge with a sunset over the sea facing Belli fairgrounds and the lighthouse. Lovely elevated green parcel looking out over sands with my own steps. Now THIS is worth all that work. Thank you whoever let this back in!!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've finally settled - thanks to an abandon in Yuge with a sunset over the sea facing Belli fairgrounds and the lighthouse. Lovely elevated green parcel looking out over sands with my own steps. Now THIS is worth all that work. Thank you whoever let this back in!!

Congrats! on the final home glad someone released something worth while that you truly loved.

• Like 4

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Congrats! on the final home glad someone released something worth while that you truly loved.

Thanks I got a deep cleansing breath feeling. That was what I was looking for. Even though it is a trad which I did not expect to settle down in. But hey - the place makes me feel good. Thanks everyone who came to see me on the map today! 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Good Afternoon everybody,

Newly named regions Fuhrbol Homes or Proud Mary Houseboats.  Are those possible release today or next two days. Could this be a third day for region release? 

Standard release days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday ... so today should .. could ... be release day.

Proud Mary or  Fuhrbol would be the most likely to go.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Good Afternoon everybody,

Newly named regions Fuhrbol Homes or Proud Mary Houseboats.  Are those possible release today or next two days. Could this be a third day for region release? 

Happened upon a stunning waterfall in Fuhrbol last night. Really nicely landscaped area. Anyone who gets a home overlooking it will be very happy I'm sure

• Like 6

a question

who want to ivite me to see if i have lag on your place too, i have a trad in evard, but also have so much lag, i just want to see and test if i have it in other sims with a bellasarian trad house too. if i dont have it in other regions i might have to move .... but want to be sure if it is the house or my computer.

my inworld name is MissMalibuNL.... i dont know if some want allow me to check.... dare to ask...

Malibu

10 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

a question

who want to ivite me to see if i have lag on your place too, i have a trad in evard, but also have so much lag, i just want to see and test if i have it in other sims with a bellasarian trad house too. if i dont have it in other regions i might have to move .... but want to be sure if it is the house or my computer.

my inworld name is MissMalibuNL.... i dont know if some want allow me to check.... dare to ask...

Malibu

The Belli sims regions are pretty laggy and become more so as people decorate.

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
Because I keep forgetting the S word is now dirty!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.