When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Esplin released 

That was a really late one:     2:15 pm SLT  !!

It pays to stay up if one really WANTS a home - I wasn't keen on Esplin though it is a beautyful region.

So congratulations to all the new homeowners! :)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

The retiring alt caught a house in Deer Pass whilst I was at my eye test on borrowed wifi and a phone. Will keep y'all updated on that one. House next door is Esplin. *** Also there was a camper soon after but Chloe still on her limit!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

I grabbed a traditional home a couple of hours ago. On moving in, I suspect I can see why the previous occupant abandoned it. The neighbour across the road has hideous outdoor halloween decorations covering the entire house and filling the yard, we are talking animated, fog everywhere and full glow. Even some of the house walls have been covered with bright orange prims.

• Sad 4

15 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I grabbed a traditional home a couple of hours ago. On moving in, I suspect I can see why the previous occupant abandoned it. The neighbour across the road has hideous outdoor halloween decorations covering the entire house and filling the yard, we are talking animated, fog everywhere and full glow. Even some of the house walls have been covered with bright orange prims.

Belli is running a Halloween contest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sloththu said:

Hi everyone! Would anyone happen to have a list of regions that might be soon to be released? :o I'd really like to go explore those places :)

I think the best thing you could do would be to open the map and look for the regions that aren't named but look like they might be getting close to physically ready. The best I could suggest would be cam towards SSPE205, or cam beneath Esplin, Lostbell and Tusktooth.

There hasn't ever really been any list that tells us what's about to be released just speculation, and that's due to the fact many residents are also keeping an eye on the map, so vigilance pays.

Just cam the map regularly and speculate for yourself. :) 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Forgot a word.
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

No such list exists :)

49 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think the best thing you could do would be to open the map and look for the regions that aren't named but look like they might be getting close to physically ready. The best I could suggest would be cam towards SSPE205, or cam beneath Esplin, Lostbell and Tusktooth.

There hasn't ever really been any list that tells us what's about to be released just speculation, and that's due to the fact many residents are also keeping an eye on the map, so vigilance pays.

Just cam the map regularly and speculate for yourself. :) 

Thank you both! :) I was away from SL for a little while, and was wondering what new places were being speculated, so that's why I asked cause I was looking back and saw new names of places. @RaeLeeH, thank you for the tips! I'll start there :)

Edited by sloththu
added extra sentence
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Lol that made me laugh because that would be some real life situation were a neighbor just put up so much hideous decorations it becomes a eyesore they not only do it for Halloween but Christmas also but I can for some reason tolerate the Christmas decorations don't know why.

You can decorate but there is away of it be pleasing to look at compared to a horrible mess.

I need to go into my inventory and start pulling out a few Halloween decorations for the hubby's home and the houseboat need to pick up a few prims to add and hoping what I have are not heavy on the prim side (sigh!).

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Simple solution (if you use Firestorm viewer)...derender it all. Voila...no more unsightly view.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The retiring alt just caught the Wilderness Point camper I've had now three times today. If anyone is wondering I am doing this out of curiosity mainly atm! Eventually I will stop. It's interesting to see the same parcels coming up....and now four times I've caught the same camper!!! He's going to hold onto this until retirement - it has a lighthouse view / bit of lake- we can work with that until the main has her curiosity limit lifted 🙄

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sloththu said:

Hi everyone! Would anyone happen to have a list of regions that might be soon to be released? :o I'd really like to go explore those places :)

It is just "speculation" but also experience ... how things USED to be done before:

It used to be one row after the other of the new Pickle island (east of Belli): from north to souith - from west to east -

or rather from top to bottom each row from left to right like you read the page of a book.

Sometimes there are exceptions. Of the latest row the middle to east have been named the two in the west not

SSPE204 = not named

SSPE205 = not named

SSPE206 = Esplin - released yesterday (Monday)

SSPE207 = Lostbell - released Friday

SSPE208 = Tusktooth

I bet that today or Wednesday Tusktooth will be released.

But apart from the Pickle there are some Camper areas being built on - so maybe one of them next.

You may take a look at SSPE94  or nearby regions.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Your luck is astounding, catching all the various homes! :) 

Less luck more of a hobby I would say - I am looking around for a home for my main that feels right every time I think I have it - not quite. I have an alt retiring in a few weeks and can't help myself clicking away on his account. I get locked out about 4 times a week! It will end soon and I will end up being a lurker on the thread.....😊

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Less luck more of a hobby I would say - I am looking around for a home for my main that feels right every time I think I have it - not quite. I have an alt retiring in a few weeks and can't help myself clicking away on his account. I get locked out about 4 times a week! It will end soon and I will end up being a lurker on the thread.....😊

Heck yeah, those people who don't have a house yet need all the competition they can get!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

...and in withdrawal. LOL.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MichaMoz said:

Heck yeah, those people who don't have a house yet need all the competition they can get!

They need to be at the land page more often than I because I don't have a home either and I am still looking and clicking for one like mad

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.