When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

unfortunately I am hunting for something that we call the "eierlegende Wollmilchsau" ;)

(that is a pig with wool that gives milk and lays eggs) ... in other word a parcel with nothing (no street no house) between me and the ocean that still has a green garden ... maybe a bit elevated? ... with full view from the Wichester balcony to the beach. I saw a few on the Pickle that might meet that 95% - but only very few.

I doubt if I'll catch one of them but if I don't I'll be quite happy with my Axim- house!

"eierlegende Wollmilchsau" for me is Lighthouse Keeper at Washburn. Just saying in case role playing positions come up and the lighthouses get more homely inside .......

• Haha 2

I wasn't in the fight for "Light of Aurelia". The line of houses close to the lighthouse there has all you need. All but a green garden. Even if we say that a textured prim is bad and don't look natural, I find so many interesting organic mesh shapes that can be put to service as grass. Without those straight lines.

I had a  plot with 100% green grass in Ewallen, with view from Winchester out over water. But the sim is packed with houseboats, it was so laggy. It looked perfect, but was hard to be there.

The first months I was like "Oh, I am never going to abandon here". Then I put an alt in the hunting process.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I wasn't in the fight for "Light of Aurelia". The line of houses close to the lighthouse there has all you need. All but a green garden. Even if we say that a textured prim is bad and don't look natural, I find so many interesting organic mesh shapes that can be put to service as grass. Without those straight lines.

I had a  plot with 100% green grass in Ewallen, with view from Winchester out over water. But the sim is packed with houseboats, it was so laggy. It looked perfect, but was hard to be there.

The first months I was like "Oh, I am never going to abandon here". Then I put an alt in the hunting process.

I agree - there's a certain kind of grass you can get - beach grass - so close to the linden grass it looked great at my light of aurelia sand - but also there is large boat traffic too. I could not find any dunes that had linden sand tone. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

It is nearly 10:00 am SLT - Funny how dead this thread is today!

Well, if I were in the hunt, personally I wouldn't even have checked until after east coast lunch (now).  It does seem as if Patch has been on vacation (as rumored), and folks said it was two weeks.  Sooo, I would think his team might be buried in status meetings/reports/planning, if that's a thing they do.  I would assume, tho, that later in the day Derrick might pounce, and begin checking soon.

But that's me, making quite a few assumptions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've picked up and let go four different properties today three campers, one trad. Two of which I've owned previously. I don't know what that says about Mondays or abandons. I am homeless at the moment I decided to keep floating for a bit longer - think I might call that bench under Porthole bridge my home for now. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.