When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

My first home was in Gallaudet with a picket fence around it, only one opening at the front doors to the street. It was close to the street. The House is just down street from the canal, not a bad spot in that way. I abandoned it after a week and it took couple months to get a Home in Passwall region. I don't refresh anymore. I'm trying to help others. The frustration is very real on the Land Page. This takes patience and resolve. During this long day no release has happened yet. Monday is normally release day.

I got my home on region release Tuesday, after that Monday no release happened.  They have released regions 5 days in a row. Three regions at one time. So be prepared weekdays until 3:30 pm SLT.

• Like 5

After a release, it's worth staying on the page and refreshing - there may be abandons from people who caught a home in the new region and decide they don't like it, or who decide that they like it much better than their other home in a previously released region. Just throwing that out there...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1