Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Some of us love it, others don't love it. Keep your eyes open for  the release and if you miss this refresh manually for up to half hour after it for max chances if using all those tips laid out in the article 

Good to know! I will. Thank you! :)

• Like 2

My first home was in Gallaudet with a picket fence around it, only one opening at the front doors to the street. It was close to the street. The House is just down street from the canal, not a bad spot in that way. I abandoned it after a week and it took couple months to get a Home in Passwall region. I don't refresh anymore. I'm trying to help others. The frustration is very real on the Land Page. This takes patience and resolve. During this long day no release has happened yet. Monday is normally release day.

I got my home on region release Tuesday, after that Monday no release happened.  They have released regions 5 days in a row. Three regions at one time. So be prepared weekdays until 3:30 pm SLT.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, minorfailure said:

was it that bad? 😛

It was by the canal but the houses on the other side were so close, it felt really claustrophobic to me, but no doubt will be perfect for someone else.

• Like 2

OMGAAAAH. YAYAY finally got one!!!  Now i cant wait to get home and see it!!!  It’s looking like a corner on the canal..patience has paid off maybe!!!

Edited by Booomer
  • Like 14

8 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Congratulations Booomer

Course my other self caught it but that’s ok !!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

They waited until 10 minutes after I left :(

We need a hug button.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

They waited until 10 minutes after I left :(

There are other good choices next regions on the canal!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

There are other good choices next regions on the canal!

I know, I have 3 more choices, but I don't think I'll do any better with those. Luck of the draw, and congrats to Duvel who got the one I wanted :)

• Like 2

After a release, it's worth staying on the page and refreshing - there may be abandons from people who caught a home in the new region and decide they don't like it, or who decide that they like it much better than their other home in a previously released region. Just throwing that out there...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yes that’s what i did...i got it a little bit after refreshing ..i am just happy to have finally caught one!

• Like 9

Thank you to Derrick Team and Moles for releasing Esplin region with very nice located and wonderfully land decorated Homes! The beneficial dock to rez a boat there! 

• Like 11