When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It's very confusing because I don't quite know how 24 hours is actually counted. The system has let me own homes again after 20 hours. It has also let me own one or two after an hour or so - then tell me off again. I often get max out around 9pm so I stop and try at noon next day and I can do it. 

well they might not even release anything today, i dont see  a group of green dots on the map lol

14 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

well they might not even release anything today, i dont see  a group of green dots on the map lol

If you want releases it looks like they might be going for one every day this week and with Fuhrbol out plenty of chance to try tomorrow!

• Like 3

Region Fuhrbol was released earlier, very good!  Land page errors, red letters and green box still there on the Homes?  Can owners control the Homes with that? I'm sure it will be all worked out. 

That is 4 days in row Regions released!  Can we get shout out for 5 days in a row for Friday?  Possibly those Proud Mary Houseboats. 

I have a wearable lawn chair to sit up on the rocks above that Fhurbol Waterfall. I enjoy the sound and view there.

Thank you to the incredibles, Patch Team and Moles! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

They HAVE released Fuhrbol today. It was an early release 7:00 SLT ... so chances for SLT people to be still at home.

no second release expected for today ... good chances for tomorrow though 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It's very confusing because I don't quite know how 24 hours is actually counted. The system has let me own homes again after 20 hours. It has also let me own one or two after an hour or so - then tell me off again. I often get max out around 9pm so I stop and try at noon next day and I can do it. 

Might it be that any claiming of a home is "forgotten" after 24 hours and whenever you claim a new one the system looks exactly 24 hours back and counts the homes you have claimed in that period - and if there are five say "STOP - no more!"?

As soon as the earliest of those 5 falls behind the 24 hours wall you can claim one other ... and so on ...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Might it be that any claiming of a home is "forgotten" after 24 hours and whenever you claim a new one the system looks exactly 24 hours back and counts the homes you have claimed in that period - and if there are five say "STOP - no more!"?

As soon as the earliest of those 5 falls behind the 24 hours wall you can claim one other ... and so on ...

I think you are right. My head hurts with thinking about it!!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

Since Fuhrbol was opened, nothing new has happened, has it? I am hoping to get a better houseboat than my last one which I abandoned. It was narrowly surroundet by other boats. If you have a look at Guppy region qou will see how neat they stand there

Aim for the Lighthouse end of Hammerhead Light you will not be disappointed!

On 6/24/2019 at 4:23 PM, Marianne Little said:

I understand that. I originally thought to use her (the alt) to look for better spots, so I abandon the first, then move in the new spot.

I did that when I moved from Ewallen. I felt too laggy there, with all the houseboats. I never thought I would find some better, but I did. Since then, I have released so many houses and boats, without telling someone. It was fine locations, but not better than the one I had. I should have kept a list. I have only alerted some the last days.

It does not matter, they didn't get any.

I wish I knew your secret. I can barely even find one coming up I have seen just two so far  and missed both, and you have managed to get and release so many. . 

13 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

I wish I knew your secret. I can barely even find one coming up I have seen just two so far  and missed both, and you have managed to get and release so many. . 

its all practise  ,the more you do it the better you get  ,i dont get all the houses im clicking on  ,i just say ok  ,next time better 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

its all practise  ,the more you do it the better you get  ,i dont get all the houses im clicking on  ,i just say ok  ,next time better 

Do you have an auto refresh? Do you put in certain words? I really do not know how to do it very well still learning 

Edited by Elinah Iredell

28 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

Do you have an auto refresh? Do you put in certain words? I really do not know how to do it very well still learning 

i use autofresh just to see whats coming up .... but to catch a house i do it manually  ,every now and then   ,today is a good day  for refreshing ,its a release day  ,i guess it will be in the evening somewhere cuz yesterday's release was very early and they tend to rotate in times   ,also look for abandons ,weekends are very slow 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elinah Iredell said:

The post was from before LL put a cap on auto-refresh. I ran autorefresh on 5 seconds then. I have it on random interval now, min 40 seconds, max 120. If the words spread that it's a region release, I refresh manually, use up my 10 refreshes, log in and out very fast. Since I am not afraid of others using this computer, I have avatar name saved along with password. I just log off, log in, confirm.

I still manage to get some. I was online when they released the trailers/campers, and used up my 5 chances to take and abandon in 24 hours on it.

I can't catch most of the abandoned ones, but get one, once in a while.

Some of this is not so lucky for me, I have got health problems and are home most of the time. I just start auto-refresh (with sound alert) and then let it run while I do other things.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.