When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Is anyone else seemingly stuck in this loop?

image.png.f6c5bd79c2bbb357ea5f11e223523c0e.png

Me but I finally got a house in Fuhrbol ... likely to release it again.

Netbook gave alarm at 7:01 SLT ... same game as yesterday ... ENDLESS back and forth ... feels like 30 times I was shown a house ... got fed up ... switched out my netbook ... logged in on my PC ... another 20 or so houses I've been shown all ended like in above picture...

finally at 7:06 SLT Leora got a house in Fuhrbol ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fuhrbol/216/60/0

will go and take a look.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Actually this is really nice - for people who are NOT like me Seashore only types. Nice entrance and next to a little waterfall:

image.thumb.jpeg.f7974d1e5b41d8f2f0afc5d6a9c2bf38.jpeg

I will abandon it at 7:30 SLT in 7 minutes from now.

PS; DONE ... and TAKEN within seconds...

May the new owner enjoy it!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The community part of this website, including the forums of course, was under maintenance for a while yesterday morning, tho nothing was mentioned on the Status blog.  Maybe something changed at some point that causes page errors now.

I don't think it was supposed to be under maintenance or not working.  After my 3rd error trying to access some pages, I contacted Chat and the person confirmed the error but was surprised about it.  Said they'd pass the info on to the appropriate folks and roughly 1 minute later, I was able to get to the pages again.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But do not think I don't see you point ... I would have abandoned that house AT FIRST SIGHT! *lol*

I had to stop at this house because i was down to one  release left, so i wanted to save it in case something came up today, if not today tommorrow

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

WEll why not release it and stay homeless? You are blocked after 5 releases for 24 hours anyway.

Something DID come up today Fuhrbol has been released - gone in .... let's say minutes ... with some turmoil! ;)

Whenever I got locked out I was usually back in again after 20 hours max 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

I had to stop at this house because i was down to one  release left, so i wanted to save it in case something came up today, if not today tommorrow

If you have one abandon left within the 24 hours, you would abandon and then not be able to get back on the hunt immediately, if I am thinking correctly.  I think you would need to have two abandons left if you were hoping to get in on a release. (?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

If you have one abandon left within the 24 hours, you would abandon and then not be able to get back on the hunt immediately, if I am thinking correctly.  I think you would need to have two abandons left if you were hoping to get in on a release. (?)

I think that is right because you can abandon and then click but it will tell you off with a "you have tried to own too many homes within 24 hours"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think that is right because you can abandon and then click but it will tell you off with a "you have tried to own too many homes within 24 hours"

so i need to wait til tomorrow?  I stopped trying around 4 yesterday evening...with one try left.

1 minute ago, heartzwhim said:

so i need to wait til tomorrow?  I stopped trying around 4 yesterday evening...with one try left.

It's very confusing because I don't quite know how 24 hours is actually counted. The system has let me own homes again after 20 hours. It has also let me own one or two after an hour or so - then tell me off again. I often get max out around 9pm so I stop and try at noon next day and I can do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.