When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, MissMalibuNL said:

who want to ivite me to see if i have lag on your place too, i have a trad in evard, but also have so much lag, i just want to see and test if i have it in other sims with a bellasarian trad house too. if i dont have it in other regions i might have to move .... but want to be sure if it is the house or my computer.

You're very polite to ask :)  But in Belli, on any of the regions a large part of the land is Linden ("protected") land, so people come check them out all the time.   You really don't need permission.

For me, the most laggy thing I can do is use a vehicle.  I think the amount of lag in Foxbridge is pretty typical, and on the shore of the canal there is a turnaround with a vehicle rez zone.  If you want to test for boat lag, I'd recommend Millers Pond, which has a boat rez zone on the little pond, surrounded by houses which are fully decorated, so should be sort of a maximal client lag scenario.   Of course, open water isn't as laggy, and there are rez zones at every lighthouse to try open water boating.

I have a trailer parcel in Wheeler, and it's on an island with 3 other completely undecorated trailers.  It's got water on 3 sides, and the view facing south is nothing but water and open, unbuilt land; so nobody around generally and should be nearly zero client lag.  But really, it's just about as laggy as the rest of Belli. I don't have any temp-rezzers or animals.  Maybe Belli's servers are a little overburdened? 

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First saw HEAPS of houses... allways the same! foreward - agree - sorry an error - make another choice - back to the land page!!

I guess 20 times or so! allways back and forth ... then I logged out with my netbook ..

logged into my PC ... and ended up with a houseboat in Port Laury

.... will likely release !!! But first look at it get the content package and if I release announce it here.

• Like 2

There was houses and houseboats that you couldn't pick up, after a while houseboats were available as Port Laury was released, maybe now they will release an area with Traditionals? Bigger release today? I know they've never done it but it would be exciting 😀

Never mind I didn't realise Port Laury had traditionals too, thought it's only houseboats 

Edited by Zyrelia
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

DONE! ... and taken in seconds ... someones alt.... who abandoned it ... now a woman born 2007

May she enjoy it! :)

It's very common this immediate abandon - the retiring alt stood next to a camper that was linden owned then it had 3 different owners and finally someone named it "Yay"!

• Like 5

Welcome Back from deserved vacation Patch! 👍The Linden Team and Moles. Thank you all for releasing Port Laury, third day in a row region releases.

Future releases excellence the loud waterfall in Fuhrbol and the road entrance sign to Blackwater Shoals Houseboats.  The descinding road with views of the Pegleg Channel Lighthouse, really wonderful to see. Very well designed!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MissMalibuNL said:

a question

who want to ivite me to see if i have lag on your place too, i have a trad in evard, but also have so much lag, i just want to see and test if i have it in other sims with a bellasarian trad house too. if i dont have it in other regions i might have to move .... but want to be sure if it is the house or my computer.

my inworld name is MissMalibuNL.... i dont know if some want allow me to check.... dare to ask...

Malibu

I don’t know if it’s just me and my setup, but I have had horrible lag for about the last week. So bad that some textures in the house never Rez during my sessions in-world. Was going to check some things outside of SL like network speed tests and see if I need to change my router channel. If I can’t improve things somehow Bellisseria  (Rothacker in specific) is basically broken for me. It’s giving me only slightly better performance then a crowded shopping event!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

I don’t know if it’s just me and my setup, but I have had horrible lag for about the last week. So bad that some textures in the house never Rez during my sessions in-world. Was going to check some things outside of SL like network speed tests and see if I need to change my router channel. If I can’t improve things somehow Bellisseria  (Rothacker in specific) is basically broken for me. It’s giving me only slightly better performance then a crowded shopping event!

Things to try:

1. Reboot your router.

2. Make sure your draw distance is less than 512, and preferably less than 256.

3. Turn windlight off.

4. If it's bad only at your house, but the rest of the sim region is okay, look at your older decor items in use.

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Xia Xevious said:

I did not see any Trads on Landing page at all.  Maybe my browser is broken???

Congrats to all the new owners or re-owned homes in Bellisseria.

What browser are you using?  Also when you refresh you have to make sure you click on the drop down arrow beside Meadowbrook, it doesn't always show Bellisseria first you sometimes have to click the drop down menu to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

What browser are you using?  Also when you refresh you have to make sure you click on the drop down arrow beside Meadowbrook, it doesn't always show Bellisseria first you sometimes have to click the drop down menu to see it.

Firestorm, Chrome AND iPad.  Plus I checked the drop down menu every refresh to make sure.

• Sad 1

Just now, Xia Xevious said:

Firestorm, Chrome AND iPad.  Plus I checked the drop down menu every refresh to make sure.

Okay just wanted to make sure as some aren't aware of it.  I am sorry you didn't get one today.  :(  I do hope you get one soon.

2 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Okay just wanted to make sure as some aren't aware of it.  I am sorry you didn't get one today.  :(  I do hope you get one soon.

Thanks!  It has been two weeks now.   *shrug*

Edited by Xia Xevious
Remove double thanks.

23 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

I did not see any Trads on Landing page at all.  Maybe my browser is broken???

Are you using an auto-refresh add-on or manually refreshing?  Actually, in either case, since a release is typically all snapped up far less than 30 seconds (even less than 15 seconds the majority of the time), the odds are actually against most folks ever seeing a Bellisseria home except during the huge many-region releases.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.