Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you using an auto-refresh add-on or manually refreshing?  Actually, in either case, since a release is typically all snapped up far less than 30 seconds (even less than 15 seconds the majority of the time), the odds are actually against most folks ever seeing a Bellisseria home except during the huge many-region releases.

100% manually by press F5 from my keyboard and sometime click on "Reload" the page.  I tried both.  I don't use auto-refresh at all.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1490

  • Chloe Bunny

    1206

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1101

  • Fay Starlight

    886

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

100% manually by press F5 from my keyboard and sometime click on "Reload" the page.  I tried both.  I don't use auto-refresh at all.

Did you not see anything Bellisseria at all? Because that is plain odd. And not fair I am sure you are feeling! 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Did you not see anything Bellisseria at all? Because that is plain odd. And not fair I am sure you are feeling! 

I wish I had, my confidence was so high, I swore I would get it... but none.  I should filming it to show you.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xia Xevious said:

I wish I had, my confidence was so high, I swore I would get it... but none.  I should filming it to show you.

The houses went in a matter of seconds as there were only 4 on that region the rest were house boats.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, karynmaria said:

The houses went in a matter of seconds as there were only 4 on that region the rest were house boats.

Only 4... That's why!  It went out so fast like a blink of eye.  But strange is I don't see any houseboats at all.  Odd.  So which means it is total random to everyone, not at the same time, I guess.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xia Xevious said:

Only 4... That's why!  It went out so fast like a blink of eye.  But strange is I don't see any houseboats at all.  Odd.  So which means it is total random to everyone, not at the same time, I guess.

Did you refresh multiple times within 5-10 seconds?  I think someone once mentioned that these days the average time for an entire region to be claimed is about 7 seconds.  

Though even if your refreshes were a bit more than 10 seconds apart, given the abandons, if you are refreshing at release time, I'd expect you to maybe at least see one.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Did you refresh multiple times within 5-10 seconds?  I think someone once mentioned that these days the average time for an entire region to be claimed is about 7 seconds.  

Though even if your refreshes were a bit more than 10 seconds apart, given the abandons, if you are refreshing at release time, I'd expect you to maybe at least see one.

I hit F5 fast as possible.. I'd say about 2 to 4 seconds per page.  I guess I should film it to show you what I did.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xia Xevious said:

I hit F5 fast as possible.. I'd say about 2 to 4 seconds per page.  I guess I should film it to show you what I did.

I first saw the release on the hour and there was a problem again like with the Tusktooth release. The receipt would say there was an error and to select again.... Not the sold out option. Eventually that was sorted and it moved on and the homes disappeared but then I did see things abandoned after as I normally do. I wonder if this little glitch was related... 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my new Linden about 20mins ago!! I used the refresh method setting at 70secs with a max of 72 and they have been popping up all day, i finally caught one! :::::does the happy dance::::: Been trying to get one for months lol 

 

  • Like 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Emm Lycour said:

I just got my new Linden about 20mins ago!! I used the refresh method setting at 70secs with a max of 72 and they have been popping up all day, i finally caught one! :::::does the happy dance::::: Been trying to get one for months lol 

 

Congrats!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you using an auto-refresh add-on or manually refreshing?  Actually, in either case, since a release is typically all snapped up far less than 30 seconds (even less than 15 seconds the majority of the time), the odds are actually against most folks ever seeing a Bellisseria home except during the huge many-region releases.

Someone actually went through Esplin after it released and checked the claimed times. Every house on Esplin was claimed in NINE seconds. It really doesn't give a lot of hope for those trying to get one...other than hoping for an abandon. I understand it will get better and the moles are working as fast as they can, but for now, lots of people not happy.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get a traditional but its in a rather blegh area, figured i'd play with it til Friday in hopes of a big release. The front faces a big rock wall, seriously right out the front door, hideous. and in back is a big field where moles left various animals and railroad parts. 

Edited by heartzwhim
added to it
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

I managed to get a traditional but its in a rather blegh area, figured i'd play with it til Friday in hopes of a big release. The front faces a big rock wall, seriously right out the front door, hideous. and in back is a big field where moles left various animals and railroad parts. 

animals & railroad parts?  Pics or it didn't happen, lol!  Oh, wait, railroad parts and ... camels, by chance?

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

animals & railroad parts?  Pics or it didn't happen, lol!  Oh, wait, railroad parts and ... camels, by chance?

yessss exactly

view from  back yard

https://gyazo.com/6099ca9c4d1fe10e4bec48e85fc18921

view from front door

https://gyazo.com/314b9384b12cec495b35701bbe0dcbd0

Edited by heartzwhim
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

They were claimed within 9 seconds.

Not totally surprised.  I had heard a while back that most regions were being fully claimed in an average of 7 seconds.  From some of the postings over the last few weeks it seemed like that might have been stretching out a bit, but it doesn't really sound like it now.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

I managed to get a traditional but its in a rather blegh area, figured i'd play with it til Friday in hopes of a big release. The front faces a big rock wall, seriously right out the front door, hideous. and in back is a big field where moles left various animals and railroad parts. 

Millbank is a region we've mostly assumed is going to be for community stuff. That might be wrong, but it'd seem odd to leave a region empty in the middle otherwise. If that doesn't sound like your thing, you're probably not going to be happy in that house.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

Oh, wonderful!  *says in a chirpy voice*  every parcel has its charm, is perfect for someone!

*turns away and bursts into helpless gigglling*

OK.  Eventually the moles might put a really magical garden in Millbank, which they remove once a month and replace with a market.  Or maybe a small amusement park.  But right now ....welll ... I agree. This parcel requires someone with a REALLY good sense of humor.  And possibly a whole zoo in their inventory.

Ohhhh lordy.  With the "view" out the front ... I mean ok, if you could plant things on the rocks yourself ... but always a blank stone wall .....that really is the icing on the cake .... well, it'll be a good place to practice furnishing, until the opportunity arises to try for something ... something ... else.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

I know it isn't polite to say it, but: That wall is depressing, and I would also try for another one. The ruskus on the front, it will sure be something better there in time.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xia Xevious said:

Here's the shortest video what I am doing.

https://gyazo.com/b2a3a02c328380d50136d1b0ae9fec07

 

This is right but your mouse seems very slow - like the sensor might be slow. I know for every drop down click you are doing I've done two. In the time it's taking to drag the mouse to the dropdown my mouse is already at the list. Does that make sense? I don't mean to say you are too slow but the mouse is moving slower than others clicking away...thats all I can see that is different to what I do 

I do think its strange you saw nothing at all but I did notice less after abandoning. How long does your logout and login process take? Most people have theirs pre saved like the name of their house. My logout / login takes about 4 seconds. I guess I take about 15-20 seconds to do one round of refreshing. Counting slowly in my head (reliable method!) perhaps just some land page practice and a more sensitive mouse? 

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 79 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...