When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This is right but your mouse seems very slow - like the sensor might be slow. I know for every drop down click you are doing I've done two. In the time it's taking to drag the mouse to the dropdown my mouse is already at the list. Does that make sense? I don't mean to say you are too slow but the mouse is moving slower than others clicking away...thats all I can see that is different to what I do 

I do think its strange you saw nothing at all but I did notice less after abandoning. How long does your logout and login process take? Most people have theirs pre saved like the name of their house. My logout / login takes about 4 seconds. I guess I take about 15-20 seconds to do one round of refreshing. Counting slowly in my head (reliable method!) perhaps just some land page practice and a more sensitive mouse? 

Nope, it's not.  My video capture was a bit of lag that makes my mouse looked like slow, but it wasn't.  I had to move my mouse cuz I don't like gyazo capture to film my screen, it lags.  Anyway, I used both hands... left hand with a mouse on this menu and right side, I used my middle finger to press F5 to refresh... repeatedly until 9th refreshed.  I then re-logged again.  Repeated.  I don't need auto-refresh.  Plus my browsers are updated.  I always cleaned the caches and history.  I believed when a person who got a house before I hit the refresh because it's only 9 seconds and there were only 4 trads which was normal.  I thought there were more than 4.  I had no idea how many Trads they release.  If it was more than 20 or so, I would have a chance to grab it.

Edited by Xia Xevious
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I know it isn't polite to say it, but: That wall is depressing, and I would also try for another one. The ruskus on the front, it will sure be something better there in time.

it's very depressing actually, i hope i manage a better spot

LOL. I just realized I have no front yard at all 

https://gyazo.com/f9191fcddde4e0eebbcfcd5d7262870e

Edited by heartzwhim

1 hour ago, Xia Xevious said:

Nope, it's not.  My video capture was a bit of lag that makes my mouse looked like slow, but it wasn't.  I had to move my mouse cuz I don't like gyazo capture to film my screen, it lags.  Anyway, I used both hands... left hand with a mouse on this menu and right side, I used my middle finger to press F5 to refresh... repeatedly until 9th refreshed.  I then re-logged again.  Repeated.  I don't need auto-refresh.  Plus my browsers are updated.  I always cleaned the caches and history.  I believed when a person who got a house before I hit the refresh because it's only 9 seconds and there were only 4 trads which was normal.  I thought there were more than 4.  I had no idea how many Trads they release.  If it was more than 20 or so, I would have a chance to grab it.

Hmmmmmm 😊This is all very mysterious. If you were on the land page just before and on the hour of that release you would have seen something- I think so. Perhaps not houses though as sometimes there are a lot of trads per region  but as stated earlier not the case for last night. I can't work out the problem here....it would be great for you to get a home asap! WHat time zone are you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Hmmmmmm 😊This is all very mysterious. If you were on the land page just before and on the hour of that release you would have seen something- I think so. Perhaps not houses though as sometimes there are a lot of trads per region  but as stated earlier not the case for last night. I can't work out the problem here....it would be great for you to get a home asap! WHat time zone are you?

No worries... it's just run n' miss or total random. Hehe  I've been stay up long enough and pay attention to this forum, in-world Chat group and couple of my friends to let me know.   I tried to follow a trick to stand there before restarted the region.  All of them did not work.  So I assumed it's just random.  Atlantic time zone. (6 in the morning right now)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Are you using an auto-refresh add-on or manually refreshing?  Actually, in either case, since a release is typically all snapped up far less than 30 seconds (even less than 15 seconds the majority of the time), the odds are actually against most folks ever seeing a Bellisseria home except during the huge many-region releases.

How can you be sure about that 15 seconds thing?

Last night my fumbling back and forth agreeing ... seeing no sorry go back ... going back ... and so on ..

lasted at least some minutes and I saw about 20 houses (the same? different ones?)

AFTER that I closed down my netbook (to save bandwidth) went to my PC (that had been running) logged into the house page and THEN was offered a houseboat in Fort Laundry at once which I caught ... and released 10 minutes later.

Well the housebout just MIGHT have been  a quickly abandoned one allready though I hadn't see ANY on my netbook ... only houses.

1 hour ago, Xia Xevious said:

No worries... it's just run n' miss or total random. Hehe  I've been stay up long enough and pay attention to this forum, in-world Chat group and couple of my friends to let me know.   I tried to follow a trick to stand there before restarted the region.  All of them did not work.  So I assumed it's just random.  Atlantic time zone. (6 in the morning right now)

Very quiet this morning - someone needs to cause the chain reaction and abandon. I can't as I have nothing to give today - but I am waiting ...................I will update you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

I managed to get a traditional but its in a rather blegh area, figured i'd play with it til Friday in hopes of a big release. The front faces a big rock wall, seriously right out the front door, hideous. and in back is a big field where moles left various animals and railroad parts. 

Well "animals" are camels right? 

I guess you are talking about the region where MY GUESS is there is to be a marketplace soon 

3 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

it's very depressing actually, i hope i manage a better spot

LOL. I just realized I have no front yard at all 

https://gyazo.com/f9191fcddde4e0eebbcfcd5d7262870e

You are using a porch addon aren't you?

You would have a front yard otherwise.

But do not think I don't see you point ... I would have abandoned that house AT FIRST SIGHT! *lol*

Edited by Leora Jacobus

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Very quiet this morning - someone needs to cause the chain reaction and abandon. I can't as I have nothing to give today - but I am waiting ...................I will update you!

Nothing today so far from when I started having a look - this happened last Thursday also . Things started moving at 2pm my time last week so thats in half hour. Perhaps we will see some activity? :) ...or to clarify I abandoned at 10am and it was 2pm before I saw it or any other last Thursday 

Edited by Chloe Dolores

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How can you be sure about that 15 seconds thing?

Last night my fumbling back and forth agreeing ... seeing no sorry go back ... going back ... and so on ..

lasted at least some minutes and I saw about 20 houses (the same? different ones?)

AFTER that I closed down my netbook (to save bandwidth) went to my PC (that had been running) logged into the house page and THEN was offered a houseboat in Fort Laundry at once which I caught ... and released 10 minutes later.

Well the housebout just MIGHT have been  a quickly abandoned one allready though I hadn't see ANY on my netbook ... only houses.

The time guess is based on chatter here in the forums and inworld groups.  Back when they first started releasing a single region at a time, all homes were snapped up in less than 10 seconds.  Based on posts & group comments, I was thinking that the time had expanded out a bit.  It is sometimes hard to tell these days because there are a lot of regulars that will claim and abandon pretty fast - and then the home gets claimed and abandoned again.  Rinse, repeat --- all within a pretty short time period.

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How did he do that??? 

The "About Land" window of a parcel will tell you the date/time of when the parcel was claimed/bought.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just saw a House show up across 6 refreshes.  

Possibly a region release.  I went through the screens to claim one, but couldn't get it - yet I still see a house when I refresh again.

ETA:  This is actually the longest I've seen a house across refreshes since the original large release.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But do not think I don't see you point ... I would have abandoned that house AT FIRST SIGHT! *lol*

I had to stop at this house because i was down to one  release left, so i wanted to save it in case something came up today, if not today tommorrow

Yes, and the Bellisseria house show up even after I close the browser, open it again and log in. Then the same happens, same message.

Edit: And now it's gone, the second time I closed the browser and started again. Must have been a page error.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Is anyone else seemingly stuck in this loop?

image.png.f6c5bd79c2bbb357ea5f11e223523c0e.png

Yeah - I keep seeing houses on the page, but always get that screen after accepting the terms.  Definitely seems like something was broke because it was going on for more than 5 minutes - but all Bellisseria gone now.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah - I keep seeing houses on the page, but always get that screen after accepting the terms.  Definitely seems like something was broke because it was going on for more than 5 minutes - but all Bellisseria gone now.

i just kept going and going like crazy   ,but it was weird as hell 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.