-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My new Victorian has a pretty pond water feature on one side, so I went with the Verne because the porch is in the right spot for viewing.  Then spent a ridiculous amount of hours trying to fit different kitchens in the back room heading to the porch, there are so many beautiful windows which made it a challenge.  I have a couple modular kitchens, rustic and farmhouse and weathered white, but they just didn't work...so I went shopping and found this extremely versatile, super modular from top to bottom kitchen called Lilah at Moss and Mink, it is color changing with I think 6-8 options and....has tile backsplashes but I did not use them.  So far I have used 33 prims (not counting the Trompe barstools and the Bazar fridge).   There is a cute sink animation!  and I used another animation set to add more chores lol.  Plus the island, you can put the sink or the stovetop in the middle since it is modular too.  Probably will rearrange the module layout tomorrow but for now I am happy with it...am surprised how cute a modern kitchen looks in these Victorians...

Lilah kitchen_001 (2).png

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Malayaa said:

My new Victorian has a pretty pond water feature on one side, so I went with the Verne because the porch is in the right spot for viewing.  Then spent a ridiculous amount of hours trying to fit different kitchens in the back room heading to the porch, there are so many beautiful windows which made it a challenge.  I have a couple modular kitchens, rustic and farmhouse and weathered white, but they just didn't work...so I went shopping and found this extremely versatile, super modular from top to bottom kitchen called Lilah at Moss and Mink, it is color changing with I think 6-8 options and....has tile backsplashes but I did not use them.  So far I have used 33 prims (not counting the Trompe barstools and the Bazar fridge).   There is a cute sink animation!  and I used another animation set to add more chores lol.  Plus the island, you can put the sink or the stovetop in the middle since it is modular too.  Probably will rearrange the module layout tomorrow but for now I am happy with it...am surprised how cute a modern kitchen looks in these Victorians...

Hey I recognize those cabinets! I think I have that somewhere. I also have the Verne (for the moment lol) because the front room just begs for a Christmas tree. It was getting late last night when I got to the kitchen and I was running through counters I had made for trads and none were lining up right. Thank you for reminding me I have this one somewhere in my inventory :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

My First addition to the Victorian....I really wanted at those bay windows to create a comfy place to sit and dream away. So far 3 colors. I'll add cushions and animations tomorrow perhaps a soft throw...................imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5

Snapshot 5_003.jpg

Snapshot 5_004.jpg

Snapshot 5_005.jpg

Trinity that's a fantastic Idea, I'll bet there's a market for this should you decide to offer it up in the Market Place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I like to decorate the outside first. The back porch needed a small terrace, and the front porch gave the feeling that I could fall down. So I added a railing.

terrace_002.jpg

terrace_003.jpg

I swear, you and I think on the same wavelength sometimes.

I was debating on a railing myself.

Looking pretty nice, though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I like to decorate the outside first. The back porch needed a small terrace, and the front porch gave the feeling that I could fall down. So I added a railing.

terrace_002.jpg

terrace_003.jpg

Marianne, you've done such an amazing job with additional construction & decor with your Hammond Park home, it sets a standard for the neighbors; I can't wait to see your creative results with this!   Did you capture a lot connected to a lake again?  I was speechless when the random server gods selected and then delivered me to my new Victorian on opening day.  I immediately parked the car in the driveway as if to say: "Move along, this one's taken!" ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

That last shot is a Painted Lady if ever I saw one!

Yeah coming from San Francisco this was just done by instinct. I think I spent my first few years of life in a house like this - maybe even these actual colors - only 50% thinner and 50% taller because that's how we roll in Cali...

I tried to tone back the colors a little to not freak people out... using the bottom end of the saturation panel... and had to do the roof a couple of times to keep making it less red but not too dark... Roof might need another round of 'subtlety'...

This is a bug...

It is most likely related to the reason everything is a touch surface...

But I'm gonna roll with it until they take it from me. If they fix it, I hope the fix at least also removes 'touch' from at the least the floors... (which could also be done with an option to 'save settings' that flipped the state on everything).

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Coming together. The inside is full of loot...

Rogue chair out of place in the shot... beyond this view is utter chaos still ;)

VickyHouse_005.jpg

VickyHouse_004.jpg

VickyHouse_001.jpg

LOVE everything in these photos, totally rocks!  Hey, that flag on the front...those colors...Did you previously have a house just outside of Hammond Park?  I think we might have been just a few houses apart not too long ago!   Last night I was shooting for an extremely light blue tint over white "faded by sun and sea" kind of blue for the (whispers) outside siding, but alas despite creating a custom color in the control panel, and following some "rumors", I was only able to use the "glitch" for the front of the house :(  .  Love what you've done with the place.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

LOVE everything in these photos, totally rocks!  Hey, that flag on the front...those colors...Did you previously have a house just outside of Hammond Park?

Rocky Heights, I think in the middle north of the region, would yes would have made me an almost neighbor.

To do the house colors... I use the color pallete - won't work with saved colors. I wore 3 prims to HUD attachment points and moved them to spots around the color pallet HUD so as to remember where to click... :P

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Malayaa said:

I tried the Olivia kitchenby Mayas and found it quite suitable for the backroom of the Shelly which is my favourite house

image.thumb.jpeg.3626b9482ce7ca9957922038d8e78426.jpeg

Whole Kitchen costs only 50 L$ - many props and animations.

image.thumb.jpeg.ace349c83cbb4c8f6792c2e6a888fdcd.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

I was lucky enough to get a lovely Victorian house in Canby with a pond right across the street. I sat on a bench there for a while before cracking on with decorating (I think the pond is missing an otter or another furry aquatic mammal .. something cute). Anyway I have now filled the house. Most of the items I have used before in previous homes and anything new more than likely came from the latest sale at Apple Fall. Besides the blinds in the kitchen which I bought from Lisp, I have used the 1L curtains throughout the house that @s2Pandora mentioned a while a go in the curtain thread … thank you Pandora

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-tH5VbJvQ7x.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-asBIBlIHzuLq.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-FTPzcCVSSfWJ4wvm.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

These are pics of the upstairs rooms. I wasn't sure if what I was thinking of would fill the space on the landing but it doesn't look too bare. I'm absolutely loving the colour picker thing we now have for the walls and I know I'll be constantly changing them then have to go around and retint the curtains. Outside the house I have only put some Christmas decorations on the front porch and a few lights up. Once the holidays are over I will think about what to do outside but for now it's about time for me to explore the new regions as all I have seen so far is the pond.

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-9GVRnpzCkxLmURLY.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-HNmUAUNxbTk3Ohn3.jpg

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-OON258n365EUJ.jpg

• Like 13

So.. I got this plot in Periana and I'm not quite sure if I want to keep it.
The view out front is pretty good since there isn't a house right across the street. Instead there's a little green island with two benches and bird sounds. ^_^ It also has the street on the right, so there is absolutely no feeling of being "boxed in". Plus some flowers in front (could be more.. ^^)

35656566_PerianaView_001.thumb.jpg.4dd50c6e4bfbeb3976f72d52d8239327.jpg

1853257550_PerianaView_002.thumb.jpg.76502f3418fe5e66f56f0546982b8c22.jpg

I wasn't that "picky" with my traditional. In fact I was just so so happy to finally catch one back in June that I never dared to play the Game of Houses - Please don't judge -  But now with the amount of Vickys available, this game is looking quite attractive, to find your "perfect" spot. 🤷‍♀️ 
What I kind of miss with this house are the steps leading up to it. That was one feature that really got me at the preview. (plus the tons of flowers right in front of your home

So I think I might keep sitting here debating whether to let this one go, or try to adapt to it.
I need the opinion of an expert - @Marianne Little - What do say to the front and the flowers? Are there enough? 😂

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.