Jump to content
Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MirandaBowers said:

Where did you get this kitchen set from? I love it

It came from The Domineaux Effect.  Cool thing is the stove burners really work. I was floored when I found out

Sorry I took so long to read your post.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've decided to stay at the house in Periana for now. There must've been a reason it came back to me three times. 😆

I'm still busy decorating, but this is my very simple christmas decoration.

193902465_PerianaOutsideChristmasDecor_002.thumb.jpg.b47ceddf7ab6c5561da31ba5aa50f7b3.jpg

639966562_PerianaOutsideChristmasDecor_003.thumb.jpg.cddf6ac366e58a4bf81c3f7da58f7525.jpg

1913830442_ChristmasCarolers_001.thumb.jpg.3f7535f3a1f4ed1f10a80baf28f9c029.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

So I've decided to stay at the house in Periana for now. There must've been a reason it came back to me three times. 😆

I'm still busy decorating, but this is my very simple christmas decoration.

193902465_PerianaOutsideChristmasDecor_002.thumb.jpg.b47ceddf7ab6c5561da31ba5aa50f7b3.jpg

639966562_PerianaOutsideChristmasDecor_003.thumb.jpg.cddf6ac366e58a4bf81c3f7da58f7525.jpg

1913830442_ChristmasCarolers_001.thumb.jpg.3f7535f3a1f4ed1f10a80baf28f9c029.jpg

Those lighted reindeer are awesome!  Where did you get those?  I love them

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll likely be a long WIP. No idea what to do in the yard yet, but i'll get there eventually.

A front and back view of the sunset and my house.

image.thumb.png.9d02f2a2e2c4fd3b46d61b64f55fb39b.png

image.thumb.png.62df113fea65efe6423ccf132aa04658.png

Much to my dismay there was no willow in back, so I added my own. Still not sure exactly where I want it, and it's pretty high LI.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaand a few of the rooms inside(somewhat unfinished yet). I am not the best at interior design or flow, so any pointers would be appreciated if you have any. 😃 Love my entryway as always though.

image.thumb.png.bed10297cc4f31e0dcfe0d61d3875f41.png

image.thumb.png.dff233e35e13cf1f675ba96049fb3d4f.pngimage.thumb.png.1471d7683b78822abeb19c1aa959dc29.png

 

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not started on the interior of The Verne. I like to make the houses I live in, decorative on the outside.

The Verne has this big, empty space to the left. I prefer Shelley for the rooms, but Shelley has almost no windows against the backyard, and in my case, the sea.

I had plans about building a sunroom there on that side... with veranda on the roof. Then a swimming pool. Both made me feel like I been there, done that. So I saw in the other thread, a Verne with a greenhouse. I already had a greenhouse that is the right size and only 9 Li. Too bad that it's a Gacha from Roiro, as is the patio furniture. But I dare to use it, for what's the point in playing a Gacha and not use what I win. The greenhouse is a bit different from the Victorians, but it have a charming, shabby look. So I think it works.

I added a small, narrow widow's walk. It does not have to be bigger.

 

 

 

sea_003ed.jpg

sea_004ed.jpg

sea_005ed.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have not started on the interior of The Verne. I like to make the houses I live in, decorative on the outside.

The Verne has this big, empty space to the left. I prefer Shelley for the rooms, but Shelley has almost no windows against the backyard, and in my case, the sea.

I had plans about building a sunroom there on that side... with veranda on the roof. Then a swimming pool. Both made me feel like I been there, done that. So I saw in the other thread, a Verne with a greenhouse. I already had a greenhouse that is the right size and only 9 Li. Too bad that it's a Gacha from Roiro, as is the patio furniture. But I dare to use it, for what's the point in playing a Gacha and not use what I win. The greenhouse is a bit different from the Victorians, but it have a charming, shabby look. So I think it works.

I added a small, narrow widow's walk. It does not have to be bigger.

 

 

 

sea_003ed.jpg

sea_004ed.jpg

sea_005ed.jpg

WOW

Of all your home adaptations over time, this one is by far my absolute favorite. You have really outdone yourself here

Holy cow

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extremely well done @Marianne Little

This widow walk would be a hit if you sold it on the MP for most Victorians are facing with their BACK to the sea (if at all) - So unlike the Winchester where that position was a bonus it is not easy to fully enjoy your seawiew (if you were lucky enough to land one).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

WOW

Of all your home adaptations over time, this one is by far my absolute favorite. You have really outdone yourself here

Holy cow

I can't take credit for the tower paint shell (this tower is only white in all the different colors) the walk around and the exellent wrought iton decor.

I don't want to tell where it is from, I believe it will be as popular as the Continental porch that everybody buy for the Continental... ;)

I should be kind and give credit though, so... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/100250

The wind vane turns with the SL wind. It is a top freebie. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HVW-Wind-vane-ship-shape/15237414

I'm good at mixing stuff.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I can't take credit for the tower paint shell (this tower is only white in all the different colors) the walk around and the exellent wrought iton decor.

I don't want to tell where it is from, I believe it will be as popular as the Continental porch that everybody buy for the Continental... ;)

I should be kind and give credit though, so... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/100250

The wind vane turns with the SL wind. It is a top freebie. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HVW-Wind-vane-ship-shape/15237414

I'm good at mixing stuff.

Even so, the way you put it all together flows so nicely. I was especially drawn to the goings on of the front porch.

The gap on the side of that house was one of the reasons I leaned against it. Seems two of you have figured that out splendidly, lol

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt that I had played enough with my houseboat (for now). So I abandoned the houseboat and took Victorian house. I haven't bought anything Victorian specific furniture, I just used what I had in my inventory. Here are some snapshots from the Verne house. (All unedited raw images, just resized.)

Kitchen. I modified Maya's Olivia kitchen so that it fits nicely in the room. I added simple prim projector lights under the cabins. These give nice natural light downwards. For extra light when needed I have two oriental style projector light on the ceiling. On top of the kitchen isle there is Maya's hanging light. I have added On/Off script to all lights so that it's easy to control each light individually.

2019-12-20_VictorianVerne-1.thumb.jpg.0b938c52c2265c59c83f2c79fb985657.jpg

2019-12-20_VictorianVerne-2.thumb.jpg.0db7a090507b1ad7dd97979be09e73a5.jpg


Living room. Keeping it fairly simple to save LI for things outside the house.

2019-12-20_VictorianVerne-3.thumb.jpg.c3eee250cc2fde372686e371f9f26ab5.jpg


Bedroom upstairs.

2019-12-20_VictorianVerne-4.thumb.jpg.c878cc6fdbfa24ab02490fd5f57e0bbc.jpg

2019-12-20_VictorianVerne-5.thumb.jpg.838620d784d13f5a04e6d6c6a7156249.jpg

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Witchcrafts said:

Progress on my interior this morning, bones of the kitchen and bedroom fleshed out so far.

 

Snapshot_011.png

Snapshot_010.png

Oh, I love that coffee machine (and the whole rooms too!)! Would you mind sharing where it's from?

Such a beautiful restful colour scheme, as well...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2019 at 4:14 PM, Marianne Little said:

And the deep purple dining room.

 

red livingroom_006ed.jpg

red livingroom_004ed.jpg

That works fantastically well! That floorboard texture is SO real!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arquet said:

Oh, I love that coffee machine (and the whole rooms too!)! Would you mind sharing where it's from?

Such a beautiful restful colour scheme, as well...

The coffee machine is from the What Next Kitchenette set (I haven't gotten to putting the other bits out yet.. COFFEE FIRST), and its currently on sale at the Shop Hop event!

This is the set: 

{what next} Kitchenette Small Appliances For Fifty Linden Friday

It's 50% off at Shop Hop

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...