-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:43 PM, Marianne Little said:

Here:

I edit the curtains so much. I use these in my livingroom with new textures: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ValArt-curtain-Snow-white-Gift/18085438

I love modify.

I just tried these curtains and LOVE them!! They are ideal for the Verne. You can resize them (make them MUCH narrover) to fit the windows and they still look beautiful. Then duplikate them 5 times, set the angles to 45 - 90 - 135 - 180 - 225 .... place them to the exact position, link them all - which makes 5 of them only 3 Li ... then duplikate that thing again and transport it higher till it reaches the upper storey.  You can tint it every colour (before duplicating or afterwards the whole thing) and by choosing just that face and recolouring it to white make the middle white again. I used the same RGB as in the wall "Light Cobalt" = 163,180,196  from the Victorian Cholourchart - just much darker.

image.thumb.jpeg.2071da9a2539059201cf9d5829c79bd2.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

THE CEILING OMG THE CEILING!  Is that 3D, or a texture?  WANT

The whole room is gorgeous, but THAT CEILING

It is not 3 D. You can see it is 2 D inworld, when you look up in the ceiling, but it's good enough for me.... It's 2 prims I set to convex hull, so it's the same ceiling in the nook too.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Texture-Ceiling-OldWood/5611427

😀

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

where is that cuuuute sofa from if i may ask?

Lisp Bazaar and the chairs too . 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had time to finish the kitchen in SL too. I am quite happy with it. I had to add a chair before I took the last picture. I forgot that.

Still 61 Li left, and I can squeze out some when I take up prims and joint them to mesh. I can also pick up Christmas decor on the porch, and have some Li there too. The second floor has a desk on the landing and one of the bedrooms almost done. So it is mainly the bathroom left. It is not a priority to finish the last room.

Kitchen in a Hardy home

Kitchen in a Hardy homeKitchen in a Hardy home

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I had time to finish the kitchen in SL too. I am quite happy with it. I had to add a chair before I took the last picture. I forgot that.

Still 61 Li left, and I can squeze out some when I take up prims and joint them to mesh. I can also pick up Christmas decor on the porch, and have some Li there too. The second floor has a desk on the landing and one of the bedrooms almost done. So it is mainly the bathroom left. It is not a priority to finish the last room.

Kitchen in a Hardy home

Kitchen in a Hardy homeKitchen in a Hardy home

you ROCK

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My "Victorian mess", I like subversion, and this house is a good way to train ... work still in progress! 

Vitoriana01.thumb.jpg.0a88959f014aabd60a69522349916aac.jpg

a bit of Banksy, and the late afternoon shade!

Vitoriana02.thumb.jpg.ede1063697a9ee81d67a5bd84959e390.jpg

The pool for the eternal summer of Southern Bellisseria!

Vitoriana03.thumb.jpg.c0cf555ff0f01a0409172c0c1a48253f.jpg

The comfortable eclecticism of the room gradually takes shape.

Vitoriana05.thumb.jpg.46a1c77ce411f268d896fbbd097af3c0.jpg

The symbolic drawings.Vitoriana06.thumb.jpg.eeea5ab51b02e64c2cf0b8ff3699755f.jpg

And the music that can not miss !!!

Vitoriana04.thumb.jpg.da9afa8adae94db1b2a6e874541a82fd.jpg

• Like 14

Been slowly working on my home(s). This one is the Verne model in Knebworth, which  is on a dead end street and has clear views high over the water looking down over what I call the Knebworth Penninsula :P I can see houseboats in the Retrograde region from this view too. It's quite lovely, and very private up there. I've only gotten around to the living room so far, and most of the garden where I went kind of nuts because I LOVE lush foliage. I found some exterior add-ons which enhance the home quite a bit and get rid of the white turret completely (which if you ask me is a mistake on the part of LL, sorry but it is no house at all would leave an entire part of it unpainted).  I have part of the kitchen done, and some other odds and ends (and Xmas stuff) and only have 100 prims or so left so *gulp* may have to rethink a few things I have down which a bit prim heavy but, we'll see as we go...

Edit: The land is a lot more landscaped on the other side of the street than it appears - I derendered alot for the sake of the photo (and, my views from the house too)

The Verne Living RoomThe Verne in KnebworthThe Verne in Knebworth

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 28

Christmas in Dimanche!

715701545_ChristmasinDimanche_002fixed3.thumb.png.a6818d5022414b6e8f1eeacd31f2df3a.png

Look closely!  Despite these Christmas flamingos having a sign that says they believe in Santa Claus, these two little buggers are tossing a Santa around!  All day long!   Heartless creatures.  *shakes head*

1659030656_xmasflamingos2_001smaller.png.439c3e11cd67caa06576d5b1e977f37f.png

Moving in and Christmas decorating at the same time is SOOOOO exhausting!

807934626_Christmasdecoratingsmaller.png.51988e1bda6db10fa8760055ae771169.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 14

On 12/20/2019 at 7:35 AM, Marianne Little said:

I can't take credit for the tower paint shell (this tower is only white in all the different colors) the walk around and the exellent wrought iton decor.

I don't want to tell where it is from, I believe it will be as popular as the Continental porch that everybody buy for the Continental... ;)

I should be kind and give credit though, so... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/100250

The wind vane turns with the SL wind. It is a top freebie. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/HVW-Wind-vane-ship-shape/15237414

I'm good at mixing stuff.

Jestin from IMCR (market listing link above) really does incredible work!  His pathways (1 Prim !) holds up from a distance and I'd have to say his prices should be much higher for the quality you're getting.   His Verne Turret Paint shell is equally fabulous, holds up at a distance,  and remember so far, Paint shells are not banned (Please use responsibly)!   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mitch Merricks said:

Jestin from IMCR (market listing link above) really does incredible work!  His pathways (1 Prim !) holds up from a distance and I'd have to say his prices should be much higher for the quality you're getting.   His Verne Turret Paint shell is equally fabulous, holds up at a distance,  and remember so far, Paint shells are not banned (Please use responsibly)!   

I am super happy with everything I picked up from Jestin (which, was literally, everything). Really good work, looks great, was easy to move into  place and use. And super cheap too. 

Kudos to him. Can't wait to see what else he creates for these homes.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I am super happy with everything I picked up from Jestin (which, was literally, everything). Really good work, looks great, was easy to move into  place and use. And super cheap too. 

Kudos to him. Can't wait to see what else he creates for these homes.

20 hours ago, Mitch Merricks said:

I have not met a person (yet) who prefer the white turret instead of a painted turret. I think it is improving the Verne look, and also true to the style. And to prevent that the paint shell is abused with crazy textures and colors, he has set it to no modify. I think that is a wise choice, as LL may have seen some textured/tinted shells on the Traditionals venture too far from the original. I must say that the ones I see is not, but I have not been all over Bellisseria.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MoondustMaia said:

I was a little unsure about all the dark wall color options at first in the Victorians, but after I played around with them and different furnishings for awhile, they grew on me.

I am not sure if I read it correct, but you know you can set your own colors on the walls? I love the interior you created, but if you were limited to choose furniture because of the default colors, you don't have to use them.

• Like 3

Sharing pics of what I've done with the Verne house. I love decorating and I had a lot of fun doing this one! Thank you to everyone who posted helpful links and photos of their homes, it gave me ideas and inspiration on what to do. I ran out of prims to do more with the outside but that's ok. I will get some of those prims back when the season is over. 

Front Room.jpg

Living Room.jpg

Kitchen & Dinning.jpg

2nd Flr Hallway.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Facade.jpg

• Like 31

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Nice job, @AstraHunt !  Love your bold wall color choices, and what a cozy living room!  May I ask where you found your bathroom sink?  Love that!

Thank you, Nika. 😃 I was using the colors that came with the house until I learned that you can actually make your own colors via the panel. I'm not in world right now but I believe the sink is from apple fall. The mirror is a separate item I got from the madpea spring hunt though.

• Thanks 2

Just got back from "Bellisseria on Ice" (wearing the free hoodie) and am enjoying warming up by the cozy fireplace in my new Victorian home!
image.thumb.png.7efcf0f713491ad984194d956d65f2b0.png

And I'm pretty happy with the grass I've added to the sandy ground...it could be a little more "wintery" dry looking but overall I'm happy  with the coverage...
image.thumb.png.c9e6442c3194b7b3ec70e1719a3ea043.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 9

I am enjoying myself too much with the Hardy. I did not think I should manage to finish it with furniture, but it looks promising. I already took down all the Christmas decor. I have not removed other things from the rooms.

I wanted the "Big game Hunter" feeling. No virtual animals was harmed to get the tusks and other trophies. 😇

Formal entry - The HardyeStudy - The Hardy

Plus the largest second floor bedroom. The bible is ready for the evening prayer.  ;)

Master Bedroom - The Hardy

2 small pictures to show the nook where I had the Christmas tree, and new things that replaced the Christmas decor over the fireplace.

Entry collage.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.