Jump to content
Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, EnchantrixWillow said:

And please do tell me what I'm soliciting???? I'll wait..... 

I think it means when unwanted sales people wont leave you alone, the tigers & bears (oh, my!) will be your backup  😛

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GinaFreumann said:

I think it means when unwanted sales people wont leave you alone, the tigers & bears (oh, my!) will be your backup  😛

Tigers, bears, and the LH security box. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

See, now I just want to fill my boat with porn and teddy bears (they make ones you can ride, if you get my drift) with lots of animesh jungle creatures out on the deck.

Go ahead!! I am not your neighbour!! ;)

.... and don't plan to be!

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EnchantrixWillow said:

Do you use the sl viewer? 

A detailed account of my download history might derail the thread! Summary = I have used the OV in recent history.

Lots of people use the official viewer, more so than I realised. If you tend to use the same software all the time it is easy to miss the differences and the implications of that. Not meant as criticism. It is also really easy to miss or forget Belli covenant details.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

A detailed account of my download history might derail the thread! Summary = I have used the OV in recent history.

Lots of people use the official viewer, more so than I realised. If you tend to use the same software all the time it is easy to miss the differences and the implications of that. Not meant as criticism. It is also really easy to miss or forget Belli covenant details.

I used the sl viewer briefly (less than a minute), tried dragon viewer, and mainly use firestorm. I was just wondering how many people used the OV. That's why I mentioned derendering, which is why I like FS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got my hands on a house boat last night, so did my first round of decorating this evening. Still needs a lot of fine tuning, and forgot my plants! But its a start :)

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to make a mezzanine in my WINDLASS

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_050.jpg.49a0d632215d66722d13375a3a9bd9d8.jpg

building with wood exactly the same as the floor, created unity, and tried to make everything minimalistic: the staircase, the railing, and the panel that is actually a door to the bathroom.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_021.jpg.83916eef62840bd9f09f680a6f8313cf.jpg

This is the view of the studio under the mezzanine with the door / panel closed.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_007.jpg.d672e35f317e1c7946ab8f40dba9240e.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_013.jpg.3df31fd9064d231cf64898de7b8d78c6.jpg

This other picture is the view with the door open showing the bathroom

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_014.jpg.843e67ee4b8cb539d297478f559dcb6f.jpg

Here you can see that the bathroom was quite large.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_015.jpg.383594e96e905fb26c1921da1ab09865.jpg

Even when we close the door for more privacy.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_018.thumb.jpg.433f785289af2e611d920034d5d14426.jpg

The dining room at two different angles.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_023.jpg.6cea014ce9aaa45330619a17faefda7c.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_024.jpg.f4bd75b832c25192852bdfb618b211ed.jpg

The Mezzanine is the room for watching TV.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_036.jpg.40a34ca90c386998686b0e13e107c568.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_032.jpg.eb1fa26b27694e5e7ae4fd04a1df559b.jpg

At the front door I put a white shutter to keep the minimalist feel, and the lucky rabbit KAC.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_039.jpg.1f906ef3498fa46eabda9e37ac1d3f8b.jpg

Having where to put my records and books is also critical.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_045.jpg.923a35003584eb471c42c2e752064bfb.jpg

A little firewood to burn, and warm gaze to the beautiful landscape of Bellisseria.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_046.jpg.dffb7191a3cfd2545c6cbb0c1460d469.jpg

My house is always open to anyone who wants to come and talk a little about the good things in life.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_053.jpg.8ea957f0513dabf14f9bf49a7b6f1f12.jpg

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

I decided to make a mezzanine in my WINDLASS

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_050.jpg.49a0d632215d66722d13375a3a9bd9d8.jpg

building with wood exactly the same as the floor, created unity, and tried to make everything minimalistic: the staircase, the railing, and the panel that is actually a door to the bathroom.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_021.jpg.83916eef62840bd9f09f680a6f8313cf.jpg

This is the view of the studio under the mezzanine with the door / panel closed.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_007.jpg.d672e35f317e1c7946ab8f40dba9240e.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_013.jpg.3df31fd9064d231cf64898de7b8d78c6.jpg

This other picture is the view with the door open showing the bathroom

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_014.jpg.843e67ee4b8cb539d297478f559dcb6f.jpg

Here you can see that the bathroom was quite large.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_015.jpg.383594e96e905fb26c1921da1ab09865.jpg

Even when we close the door for more privacy.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_018.thumb.jpg.433f785289af2e611d920034d5d14426.jpg

The dining room at two different angles.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_023.jpg.6cea014ce9aaa45330619a17faefda7c.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_024.jpg.f4bd75b832c25192852bdfb618b211ed.jpg

The Mezzanine is the room for watching TV.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_036.jpg.40a34ca90c386998686b0e13e107c568.jpg

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_032.jpg.eb1fa26b27694e5e7ae4fd04a1df559b.jpg

At the front door I put a white shutter to keep the minimalist feel, and the lucky rabbit KAC.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_039.jpg.1f906ef3498fa46eabda9e37ac1d3f8b.jpg

Having where to put my records and books is also critical.LH---Houseboat---Windlass_045.jpg.923a35003584eb471c42c2e752064bfb.jpg

A little firewood to burn, and warm gaze to the beautiful landscape of Bellisseria.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_046.jpg.dffb7191a3cfd2545c6cbb0c1460d469.jpg

My house is always open to anyone who wants to come and talk a little about the good things in life.

LH---Houseboat---Windlass_053.jpg.8ea957f0513dabf14f9bf49a7b6f1f12.jpg

I love that!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I decided to redo our Bellisseria home because we needed a bit more space with a family of four. I finally found an add on that I absolutely love and it was only 14 LI so I had to share. I've yet to really start decorating for Christmas since I'm still decorating the interior, but this is going to be absolutely beautiful and the fun thing is, it freed up over 10 LI from my own attempt of building. I'm so thrilled about this! 😍

Yay for creators who create such beautiful things to make it easy for those who can't! It is so much appreciated! :)

49172980236_ddba296da5_o.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was cleaning up my laptop photo folder this morning because I bought a new one weeks ago but have been too busy to set it up. Promised myself today was the day and found these pix of my house in Edgar that I never uploaded to Flickr. 

This location was one of my favorites so far in Bellisseria. No water view (well there was a very small pond but barely viewable), no hilltop location. What it had going for it was perfect positioning where not one other house looked directly onto it and, it was located at the end of a cul-de-sac. The backyard faced the next region and there was a street between me and the houses on the other side so a wide swath of area before another house was on top of me. The Linden landscaping was first rate on it too.LOTS of trees everywhere. Great curved walkway from the street. Had grand brick fencing in the back already so I didn't have to waste my prims on it. I really was taken with this one and struggled with letting it go. Had I not gotten the house in Lost Bell which made my heart sing as much as this one, I'd still be there.

I've posted pix of the exterior several times so I'm going to dispense with that for this post. These are just the interior shots I never got around to showing and the back/side yard. Not sure why there are no bathroom pix - although I vaguely recall at some point taking it out either due to annoyance that the Continental didn't really space for one (really looking forward to the new Victorians on this point) and none of the add-ons really seemed to work well enough for me on this model - sacrificing incoming light in the bedroom area. It also may have been running out of prims and I decided I'd rather trick out the kitchen further (again, I've already posted pix of that room so if interested just see my Flickr for those).

I hope whomever got this lot after me loves it as much as I did. It made me appreciate the Continental model whereas previously it did nothing for me and was my first try at building anything of worth in SL - as rudimentary as it was it still worked out well, looked good and served it's purpose even better.

First, entryway

Edgar House (prior home) - Continental Model

 

Living room

Edgar House Living Room (Prior House) - Continental Model

 

Dining room (add-on kitchen that I built in background)

Edgar House Dining Room (Prior Home) - Continental Model

 

Backyard

Edgar House Backyard (Prior Home)

 

Sideyard

Edgar House Side Yard (I made the add on)

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afternoon coffee break at my houseboat.

2019-12-08_Sebek-1.thumb.jpg.e4e4f833067a212eabccdab3c137dedd.jpg

I like the houseboat, I like my traditional house too... and soon the Victorian houses are released, I might like some of them too...:S  What am I going to do? 🤷‍♀️ xD

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Afternoon coffee break at my houseboat.

2019-12-08_Sebek-1.thumb.jpg.e4e4f833067a212eabccdab3c137dedd.jpg

I like the houseboat, I like my traditional house too... and soon the Victorian houses are released, I might like some of them too...:S  What am I going to do? 🤷‍♀️ xD

Where are you most? Let the other one go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I was cleaning up my laptop photo folder this morning because I bought a new one weeks ago but have been too busy to set it up. Promised myself today was the day and found these pix of my house in Edgar that I never uploaded to Flickr. 

This location was one of my favorites so far in Bellisseria. No water view (well there was a very small pond but barely viewable), no hilltop location. What it had going for it was perfect positioning where not one other house looked directly onto it and, it was located at the end of a cul-de-sac. The backyard faced the next region and there was a street between me and the houses on the other side so a wide swath of area before another house was on top of me. The Linden landscaping was first rate on it too.LOTS of trees everywhere. Great curved walkway from the street. Had grand brick fencing in the back already so I didn't have to waste my prims on it. I really was taken with this one and struggled with letting it go. Had I not gotten the house in Lost Bell which made my heart sing as much as this one, I'd still be there.

I've posted pix of the exterior several times so I'm going to dispense with that for this post. These are just the interior shots I never got around to showing and the back/side yard. Not sure why there are no bathroom pix - although I vaguely recall at some point taking it out either due to annoyance that the Continental didn't really space for one (really looking forward to the new Victorians on this point) and none of the add-ons really seemed to work well enough for me on this model - sacrificing incoming light in the bedroom area. It also may have been running out of prims and I decided I'd rather trick out the kitchen further (again, I've already posted pix of that room so if interested just see my Flickr for those).

I hope whomever got this lot after me loves it as much as I did. It made me appreciate the Continental model whereas previously it did nothing for me and was my first try at building anything of worth in SL - as rudimentary as it was it still worked out well, looked good and served it's purpose even better.

 

Wow!!! Love the work you've done, congrats!! How did you manage to include all those items? I also have that great addon Blush made, but just that is 44 prims.

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Where are you most? Let the other one go.

The traditional house, there I spend more time than in the houseboat. So I guess I like the house more than the houseboat. My long time friend feels the same way, he likes the house very much. The problem is that if I abandon the houseboat and take Victorian house then I'm stuck with two similar kind of houses - traditional and Victorian. :/

Even though I like the house more than the houseboat I like the houseboat too because I have decorated it inside and outside so it's very interesting place to hang out with lots of variation. I think that I cannot decorate the Victorian houses in so interesting way as the houseboat.

Well anyway, I could release the houseboat and have a taste of the Victorian houses - I'm surely tempted to to try. I guess it would be fairly easy to get a houseboat later on again if I start missing houseboat life.  I'll think about it before acting. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I've maxed out my prim allowance. I do have one of the larger extensions on the house, but only a VERY LI Skybox. Upstairs in the addition is empty. Three Christmas tress in the house, though.
 

image.thumb.png.2ed2d894469574d17b712f335793092c.png

 

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Wow!!! Love the work you've done, congrats!! How did you manage to include all those items? I also have that great addon Blush made, but just that is 44 prims.

I've gotten very efficient with prims. I know my inventory pretty well by now and there are certain items I turn to repeatedly because I know they look great and are very efficient prim-wise.  I'm always shocked sometimes how something simple like a rug can be 6 prims. Like, wut? I have a ton of gorgeous 1 prims rugs - why use anything else? It also helps that I'm not into having my homes overly cluttered other than the kitchen. There are times when I just HAVE to use something because I love it too much, but I'll find a way to cut back somewhere else. I never am really finished, everything is open to change at any moment because I'm also a shopaholic 😄 

In that house, I did compromise a lot on the outdoor landscaping and did something I rarely do. I ripped apart a prim heavy pre-made path and used bits and pieces of it to create my own look. Those objects were not the best quality, not my preferred brand by a long shot but it gave me a lush garden look for a lot less prims and freed up a lot more for the inside of the house. 

And yes, Blush's add-on is quite a bit but on the Continental is SO needed. I built the back kitchen using the frame of her build, doors/windows from other creators and the walls were my own with textures I uploaded from online that I liked. Also, the floors inside came from LindiniLane2 of L2 Studio - I have all of her houses and they are easy to pull apart and use parts of. I liked her floor textures much better than the ones that LL provided in the Bellisseria homes so I overlaid them on top of those.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Afternoon coffee break at my houseboat.

2019-12-08_Sebek-1.thumb.jpg.e4e4f833067a212eabccdab3c137dedd.jpg

I like the houseboat, I like my traditional house too... and soon the Victorian houses are released, I might like some of them too...:S  What am I going to do? 🤷‍♀️ xD

Gorgeous picture!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My home in Bellisseria 🙃

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.8d1d52e91cb37787799d3835832b2b92.jpg

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.7022301079379fafe573d22d13e07b48.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.130e96443ce76af5ad0ec54244c463d5.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.7404047e99491d128b11a27700c8080c.jpg

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.3e88606c1ab47fb4fc040621ba236b84.jpg

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.5f6513b7c892348050ee94cf3fc863df.jpg

Snapshot_007.thumb.jpg.2d40eefe039a573db0b0c20b7fd20494.jpg

Snapshot_008.thumb.jpg.86706c329078c0885db906d213d438e4.jpg

Snapshot_009.thumb.jpg.d5a0daf7c03d94359dad9500a6afe32c.jpg

I love so much my spot, this forest next to my backyard is what convinced me to keep this house. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my alt's home in Paislee Springs. Sadly she will be letting it go when the Victorians become available. This is the first time I have posted any of my interior design work or builds in the forum. The addition is built with good old fashion prims, lol. I tried to go for a more open and airy feel. Normally, I like to fill the space and make it homey so this was a challenge for me. 

dragonfly-PAISLEE_009-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_006-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_022-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_034-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_045-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_050-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_053-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_054-toPost.png

dragonfly-PAISLEE_066-to-post.png

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...