-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/14/2022 at 1:35 PM, Trinity1776 said:

In the back, kitchen, dining and living room:

image.thumb.png.351a5b036cea9b5fad8d309aed502685.pngimage.thumb.png.e2ddc8b5fd251f009cc550c1fcb32ac6.png

i love what you've done. great job! may i ask where you got the feature wall behind the sofa. i loooove doing features wall but other than a panel here or there haven't found anything that awesome

• Like 4

I am so pleased with this kitchen. I bought the white version in the Kraftwork store when it was a sale there. But now that Fancy Decor has a 50% sale off this weekend, I bought it in Ash Black as well. (Collabor Fancy Decor & Kraftwork) The modules are low Li too, but there is no point in linking them, land impact does not go down.

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

The hood is from a Cheeky Pea kitchen, Cape Point, and the chairs is from Schultz Bros. It is a previous gacha, but the store owner traded the parts for copy/mod/no transfer.

The 2 lights is Apple fall Palisades, the black table setting from Bazar, Catherine dining set. I made the walls and tiles and texture with JU Black Mosaic Tiles and AC Seamless Concrete relief pattern.

The stuff in cabinets and on shelves is from here and there.

Loft & Aria, Schultz Bros, Pitaya, Dust Bunny and probably some I have forgotten. Linking is king here. Only 0.5 decor can pass in here. Some of the shelves stuff has had the shadow unlinked, since no one see a shadow up on dark wood anyway.

Sometimes we say that we want SL stuff in RL, and I really, really want this kitchen in RL! 🤤 

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 21

I have been working on my Newbrooke off and on since they were released.  I landed a very nice parcel that has a berm on the left side and on on the other side of the berm is a public swimming pool.  On the right side of the house is what looks to be a partial pond, or lake.  I say what looks to be as my house sits on the edge of a region, and beyond is nothing but void.  It is sure to be filled in by a region at some point.   The parcel is a keeper for me.  

I have been working on the inside and I am sure to change it around and rethink things, but, the one thing I wanted more than anything were waterfalls  at the windows of the Bradbury.  I finally have those done and will now go on to complete the front garden.  I am thrilled with the way this looks, and thought I would share.

Here is a link to the gyazo https://gyazo.com/79cde0747020caac8601058d784728c5

I want to thank LL, Patch, and the Moles for a job well done on this new build.  I couldn't be more happier.  Thank you.

waterfall house2.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
  • Like 19

7 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

I have been working on my Newbrooke off and on since they were released.  I landed a very nice parcel that has a berm on the left side and on on the other side of the berm is a public swimming pool.  On the right side of the house is what looks to be a partial pond, or lake.  I say what looks to be as my house sits on the edge of a region, and beyond is nothing but void.  It is sure to be filled in by a region at some point.   The parcel is a keeper for me.  

I have been working on the inside and I am sure to change it around and rethink things, but, the one thing I wanted more than anything were waterfalls  at the windows of the Bradbury.  I finally have those done and will now go on to complete the front garden.  I am thrilled with the way this looks, and thought I would share.

I want to thank LL, Patch, and the Moles for a job well done on this new build.  I couldn't be more happier.  Thank you.

waterfall house2.png

WOW! Those waterfalls are stunning!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

waterfall house2.png

Great job, so original :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cougar Sangria said:

waterfall house2.png

Omgosh those are fantastic! How in the world did you manage to do that and where are the waterfalls from?? It seems so relaxing

• Like 1

9 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

i love what you've done. great job! may i ask where you got the feature wall behind the sofa. i loooove doing features wall but other than a panel here or there haven't found anything that awesome

They are the Atelier Burgundy Fluted Panels and I believe they are sold in packs of three tones.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So I am pretty happy with what I have done with the deck/porch area of the Aldridge so far, but fair warning...I have used. up my LI allowance. I might have enough to put back a one-prim-each dresser and mirror in the front bedroom. And I might buy myself enough to be able to unpack a few boxes if I switch out my bathroom for something lower LI.  So, anyone who wants a fully decorated house and yard with the Aldridge...it's likely going to be a challenge!

image.thumb.png.253e63f7f9d9be66e1f3e230d98a420b.png

image.thumb.png.9076002197613c285a13a562082e9a13.png

image.thumb.png.83e75a2a32d22e1f5a7fd27d466adf98.png

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am so pleased with this kitchen. I bought the white version in the Kraftwork store when it was a sale there. But now that Fancy Decor has a 50% sale off this weekend, I bought it in Ash Black as well. (Collabor Fancy Decor & Kraftwork) The modules are low Li too, but there is no point in linking them, land impact does not go down.

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

The hood is from a Cheeky Pea kitchen, Cape Point, and the chairs is from Schultz Bros. It is a previous gacha, but the store owner traded the parts for copy/mod/no transfer.

The 2 lights is Apple fall Palisades, the black table setting from Bazar, Catherine dining set. I made the walls and tiles and texture with JU Black Mosaic Tiles and AC Seamless Concrete relief pattern.

Loft & Aria, Schultz Bros, Pitaya, Dust Bunny and probably some I have forgotten. Linking is king here. Only 0.5 decor can pass in here. Some of the shelves stuff has had the shadow unlinked, since no one see a shadow up on dark wood anyway.

Sometimes we say that we want SL stuff in RL, and I really, really want this kitchen in RL! 🤤 

Another stunning design Marianne ❤ I am a huge fan of your decor style and will deffinately use some as inspiration for decorating my own 😁

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

Kitchen Newbrooke

Also, just a tip in case you did not know...I have the white version of the kitchen and the reason I bought the white one is because you can tint it any color you want if you go into edit - edit linked - select face and then use the tinter to pick a color. Seeing your decor skills I am surprised you did not do it that way or maybe there is another reason which I am not aware off and I am now curious about 😅

• Like 2

I just got premium again and got one of the newer modern 1024 plots but am using a 512 house because I very much prefer to work outside landscaping (thankful I am not allowed to terraform LOL). But I will def post pictures when I am done. I can do a lot with 350 prims 😁

• Like 6

On 3/17/2022 at 5:10 PM, Marianne Little said:

The garden behind the house, with the glued on terrace hidden. I am happy with it, sort of. Still annoyed because it is hard to hide the terrace without going too high up.

Bellisseria Newbrooke - Blue hour

I love this.. is that upper part of the terrace is that something sold separately or u took it apart from something?? also those lounge chairs.. may i ask where from? thank you

Bellisseria Newbrooke - Blue hour

I

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Annie Nova said:

Omgosh those are fantastic! How in the world did you manage to do that and where are the waterfalls from?? It seems so relaxing

Thank you @Annie Nova

I took apart one of my Trompe Loeil homes for the waterfalls and edited the water to fit.  I forget which house but I will look and IM the information to you.  I made the pools the water falls into and used Studio-Skye water for the pools.  I have a few other items from Trompe Loeil homes I took apart to use in this home.  The items fit right into this Newbrooke build.

Edited by Cougar Sangria
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

^

I kinda did the same, i have a Waterfall in the back, i got them from Trompe Loeil also the sconces,
 Trompe Loeil homes really good source for different things just rez any or every Trompe Loeil house you have and see what you can make of each part, this is WIP picture, the wall is a moles wall, the second i saw it; i knew i can make a water fall out of it, don't mind the rocks i'm trying out things, it's night shot so it's kinda dark, i would take a better picture but i'm not in world:

Snapshot_1465.thumb.png.26b44edeb4ff5784dde9a2d38f3cf512.png

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Enola Dethly said:

Also, just a tip in case you did not know...I have the white version of the kitchen and the reason I bought the white one is because you can tint it any color you want if you go into edit - edit linked - select face and then use the tinter to pick a color. Seeing your decor skills I am surprised you did not do it that way or maybe there is another reason which I am not aware off and I am now curious about 😅

That was my thought when I bought the white kitchen. I often tweak colors. But going from white to black is not something I do often, because I wanted to keep the texture as visible as possible. I tint other things like legs on chairs, or wood to make a lighter wood match a darker one.

And when I heard it was a sale, I thought that now I'm buying the ash.

The kitchen is in other, lighter colors like olive, and then I will tint the white instead of buying the lighter colors. ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cougar Sangria said:

Thank you @Annie Nova

I took apart one of my Trompe Loeil homes for the waterfalls and edited the water to fit.  I forget which house but I will look and IM the information to you.  I made the pools the water falls into and used Studio-Skye water for the pools.  I have a few other items from Trompe Loeil homes I took apart to use in this home.  The items fit right into this Newbrooke build.

And yes please IM me, chances are I have the house lol I have a lot of Trompe Loeil houses!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CandyxHaven said:

I love this.. is that upper part of the terrace is that something sold separately or u took it apart from something?? also those lounge chairs.. may i ask where from? thank you

It is prims. It is possible to lower them as close to the terrace so they don't clash too much with the doors. I really dislike to be restricted to the shape the moles decided on, and it is just barely room enough between the original deck and the doors to fit in another thing on top of them. ☹️ 

The black pergola is an old freebie from Rae, one of the first one made when Bellisseria was new. (RaeLeeH) and here I tinted it. It is also stretched a lot, lol. The Mole fence has so big corner posts that they swallow up the legs on the porch, and I thought it looked fine this way.

The deck chairs is from Loft & Aria, I can find the name when I log in. They are very low Li. Loft & Aria often have higher Li items, so I was inspecting them and found out they were good for Linden homes, since we have to save every Li we can.

• Like 4

Once I moved to my new parcel, I decided to change the house I am using and go with a different one. I am using the Bradbury now and I think I like it best of all the home styles I've tried. It is larger and used more Li to decorate but I still have 12LI left so that means I need to go shopping! lol

home-1.png

home-2.png

home-3.png

home-4 copy copy.png

home-5.png

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Once I moved to my new parcel, I decided to change the house I am using and go with a different one. I am using the Bradbury now and I think I like it best of all the home styles I've tried. It is larger and used more Li to decorate but I still have 12LI left so that means I need to go shopping! lol

home-1.png

home-2.png

home-3.png

home-4 copy copy.png

home-5.png

May I ask where you got your pool?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.