SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

5 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Community sites in Bellisseria are not private. I believe she said community.

Yes, the Moles have said they intend to do more than pool & park areas- I was trying to booster all that. (See the posts above this 😛 )

Edited by Kitten Kaos

21 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

If that is going to be a community area, it could be problematic for the owner of the end houseboat parcel, who might find that they don't have sufficient space to sail a boat in and out.

986740977_accessproblem.png.287b5211a2070060c7c3bcd62f4a7285.png

did someone already page the Patch on this?

@Patch Linden

21 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

If that is going to be a community area, it could be problematic for the owner of the end houseboat parcel, who might find that they don't have sufficient space to sail a boat in and out.

986740977_accessproblem.png.287b5211a2070060c7c3bcd62f4a7285.png

"Exuse me... exuse me... nothing to see here just gonna squeeze my yacht through this pool... carry on and maybe duck your head a bit under that floatie...." 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

"Exuse me... exuse me... nothing to see here just gonna squeeze my yacht through this pool... carry on and maybe duck your head a bit under that floatie...." 🤣🤣🤣

That's why it has me so intrigued- it's clearly not going to be a pool, but  what... public boat & sea plane launch...?   Right outside that boathouse window (I'd give a whole winter's stash of nuts and candy bars to the Bellisseria Squirrel for that particular boathouse!)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Are you serious with this? 

No one has said this in any way.

It depends on how you read your fellow Bellisserian's postings ;).

You suddenly claim community areas are all mole owned - so please explain: how  do you call the resident owned open access clubs, cafes and else which are dedicated to the community? What else are they but another type of community area (albeit private owned ones)?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

It depends on how you read your fellow Bellisserian's postings ;).

You suddenly claim community areas are all mole owned - so please explain: how  do you call the resident owned open access clubs, cafes and else which are dedicated to the community? What else are they but another type of community area (albeit private owned ones)?

My idea for a Linden Realms/ Horizons ARG type exploration experience does not affect privately owned community hubs in any way. Just as now people can & do  hang out in both private & Linden Realms areas.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I didn't claim anything. 

And what I call the homes that people have opened up for the community to use just that. Homes. Private ones. They can have open houses all the want, but it doesn't change the fact that they are private homes. Mine is open, too, for anyone who wants to come in and use any of the naughty furniture, but it's also still my private house(boat).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They have put in a few more homes :)  They are getting closer to where I live, I wonder who my new neighbors will be. 

Snapshot_817.thumb.png.f103e5700b0ee92694fd946fadc3deb0.png

Here is another picture a bit closer of the newer homes,  I love all of the rolling hills.

Snapshot_819.thumb.png.02368cfb01f23272443bc64d84bf9c61.png

I wish all of you waiting for your new home the best of luck getting one of these homes :)  The moles are working hard at them right now at this moment, and making everything look amazing :)  

Edited by WillowTenage
added pic
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I gave up my houseboat last weekend to make room for a new Bellisserian... and now I take it all back because I really want one of the houseboats by the mystery area. Yeah, I know we don't know what it is yet. I don't care. I want it. 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The second edition of The Bellisserian newspaper is out

What's featured in this edition..

• A Chat with Abnor Mole: The Future, the Past, and an Island of Crabs
  • Pirate DJs of Bellisseria
  • The Bellisserian Welcomes You Raffle!
  • Fishing Tourney!

Check it out and spread the word :)

This made me laugh...the moles find us making predictions wildly entertaining 😂

Anything else you would like to share?

Yes. Please keep making predictions, guesstimations, and conjecture based off some little thing you saw somewhere and you think you know what it might be. As Moles, we find that stuff wildly entertaining. Sometimes you guys are close. Sometimes it makes us think "Hmmm." And sometimes we ask, "I don't know what they are drinking, but I want some."

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

New additions have been added in SSP83X 

Any ideas what this may be ? 

10th June (top) & 6th June (bottom) 

SSP83X 10th June.PNG

SSP83X.PNG

Here are the top ssp regions north of the original ssp continent. They do change from time to time. 

SSP92X 10th June.PNG

Hartnellxx 10th June.PNG

SSP197x.PNG

SSP2 QA Test.PNG

SL16B has a Linden homes feel to it from looking at the map..

SL16B Map 10th June.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

33 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

30 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

SSP83X 10th June.PNG

BOATS!!!!  :D:D:D 

image.png.8ea1a05e3935f7a1938695374d24addc.png

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
OMG, someone fix that stupid formatting bug when quoting stuff!
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

New additions have been added in SSP83X 

10th June (top) & 6th June (bottom) 

SSP83X 10th June.PNG

Since this is the area where many of us saw the "trailers in the forest" (or some guessed cabins) "I" for one expected that is where the next set of themed places would go.   There are several regions that are mountainous and could be turned into forests of some kind.  You can see the tree set up (without the rectangles) at SSP84 and it has been there a long while. The strange plywood squares we now know from watching the new Bellisseria area being build are where the Moles use to place the items to be used on that region.  So it looks to me that a largish area may become forest of some kind (or at least plenty of trees and no paved road -- or maybe single lane gravel). 

That has been my guess for a couple of months now and I haven't seen anything to change my mind.  But we could be surprised of course.  SSP83 looks to be a "connecting" sim with perhaps traditional homes in the Northwest and whatever those small rectangles are in the mountain area.   

image.thumb.png.cf0226f1a4cb6f3e1a8ff8a5bc826ba7.png

With SSP85 being traditional homes (or style number 4 perhaps) as a blending area from suburban to more rural. There are roundabouts at SSP85 (see screenshot below)

image.thumb.png.2ce96784ef5303a2be0112ec56f43fab.png

So this too could be a region containing two styles of home and used to bridge the genre's A community area would go well here I would think and help bridge things.  That's just me thinking like a sim designer -- LOL. Obviously no actual intel. :SwingingFriends:  

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how long this has been here for, but it is interesting.  A big white box, hovering over homes.

Snapshot_824.thumb.png.7d67b347d13e84cbb4e5831a6a9b22ae.png

The name of it is "Box 256x256x1 WHITE" and it has a script in it.  

Currently it is about 50 meters in the sky, I'm seeing this from:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Louisa/117/222/21

Edited by WillowTenage
One script, not a few :)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

SSP83X 10th June.PNG

SSP83X.PNG

SL16B has a Linden homes feel to it from looking at the map..

SL16B Map 10th June.PNG

Yeah , noticed these a while back on the map too. They're puzzling 'cos if you look at the size of them relative to the houseboats and traditional houses they look about half the size in width and possible a bit shorter in length too.  To get new homes which are smaller than those we currently have would seem to go backwards a bit. Unless you hold with the theory of them being trailers I guess. The spacing is also odd, suggesting there isn't much square metereage on the plot. That would also be  going backwards and wouldn't make residents happy.

So I'm wondering if they perhaps aren't homes but something else (maybe houses are in the trees as lots of trees shown in the SL16 set up, ) or maybe even the homes are underground and were're just seeing a small part that sticking overground (entrance parts).

More speculation for the moles to chuckle about😀

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

That is a lighthouse and dock.  

Yes, i know that SSP92/Calm Waves has a lighthouse and rezz zone.  The picture i referenced shows what appears to be a solitary boathouse on a new geological formation in the southwest area of the region where only barren inland sea currently exists..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, fairlyprincess said:

Yes, i know that SSP92/Calm Waves has a lighthouse and rezz zone.  The picture i referenced shows what appears to be a solitary boathouse on a new geological formation in the southwest area of the region where only barren inland sea currently exists..

Missed that. Thanks.  While it could be a "perfect plot Mole alt" abode (much deserving), it could also be that there will be more houseboats in that area as Patch said he wanted to do "something different" with this roll.   Time will tell.

image.thumb.png.94a4b96e84b81993f19ff1272b91d95b.png

• Like 5