SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

23 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Still confused, the previous post to mine shows new development in SSPE107 and Whiskey Bay too.. yet that stuff wasn't there either 😕

I'm not speaking for her, but i think that what you see in SSPE107 and Whiskey Bay was just an edit by Chic surmising what Patch's future plans may be..

Personally, i'd think that that inland sea will have enough maritime traffic that the waters will be left relatively clear of further new  residential island development.

I think it would be cool if there was a coral reef built in the area of SSP124/Ondine where the old Moor Island used to be...

Edited by fairlyprincess
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

Missed that. Thanks.  While it could be a "perfect plot Mole alt" abode (much deserving), it could also be that there will be more houseboats in that area as Patch said he wanted to do "something different" with this roll.   Time will tell.

image.thumb.png.94a4b96e84b81993f19ff1272b91d95b.png

It's been interesting following newer developments and this is only phrase one with the continent. When the second part of the continent opens up that will be awesome. More new areas to explore and more guess work I would imagine. 

I would imagine the third batch is due to happen before the end of the month. From all the new development going on at the moment. 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 2

• Administrators
9 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I'm not sure how long this has been here for, but it is interesting.  A big white box, hovering over homes.

Snapshot_824.thumb.png.7d67b347d13e84cbb4e5831a6a9b22ae.png

The name of it is "Box 256x256x1 WHITE" and it has a script in it.  

Currently it is about 50 meters in the sky, I'm seeing this from:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Louisa/117/222/21

Raise the Soon-O-Meter level to: Soonish™

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

New additions have been added in SSP83X 

Any ideas what this may be ? 

10th June (top) & 6th June (bottom) 

SSP83X 10th June.PNG

SSP83X.PNG

Here are the top ssp regions north of the original ssp continent. They do change from time to time.

I think the biggest speculation is trailers or campers. I've heard some think mountain houses. They may have been testing things in areas, hence why they are now gone.

• Like 2

Since the regions-in-progress don't have names yet (at least on MY map :D) and since there are plenty of areas with no landscaping at all and no "Mole clutter" (benches, beach towels etc) to be found  I am thinking that MY definition of "soonish" isn't the same as the trademarked version. 

Once it looks finished over there and the regions have names rather than designations --   I will move MY  marker up to SOON - LOL.  

• Like 5

What I'm wondering about is …   how many people are currently auto-refreshing and will they get bumped off somehow before the new spots are released?  It seems like the number I read somewhere this morning for the number of new homes in this little mini-release was an estimate that was between 300 - 400.  If there were that many people auto-refreshing, the new release could be gone in a matter of minutes, it seems to me. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

What I'm wondering about is …   how many people are currently auto-refreshing and will they get bumped off somehow before the new spots are released?  It seems like the number I read somewhere this morning for the number of new homes in this little mini-release was an estimate that was between 300 - 400.  If there were that many people auto-refreshing, the new release could be gone in a matter of minutes, it seems to me. 

And some will abandon in hopes of a spot more to their liking, it's gonna be people thinking they are playing 3 card monte when they are really playing 52 pick up. 😛  Human brains are made to lock onto anticipation more than achievement. That's why it can be so hard to learn to be zen about things.

S'ok, it'll be fun if we make it about the experience & trust that we'll just keep trying til we all have homes. We'll look back on all this fondly :)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I'm thinking this week def... like not today  but tmrw or Thurs., meebeeeeee?  Which should keep the excitement going until SL16 & then more after the celebration...

Tomorrow? Unlikely. It's too much left to decorate.

Last time, Patch gave a 24 hours warning: "Within the next 24 hours".

I would put my money on Friday or next Monday. LL will not have the teams working in the weekend?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Tomorrow? Unlikely. It's too much left to decorate.

Last time, Patch gave a 24 hours warning: "Within the next 24 hours".

I would put my money on Friday or next Monday. LL will not have the teams working in the weekend?

Yeah, that makes sense.... "pushes  chip to Fri*

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

With the 700 houseboats, the page was freezing for many, who had to just continue refreshing and selecting. Some stopped and thought they were sold out, but it was not. I assume Auto-refresh will make it go smoother.

To use Auto-refresh has been widespread both here, and in inworld groups. I am sure it's plenty more who know how to use it now, with this release. And it's a small release. I think you are right, they will be gone in minutes. 10 - 15 minutes?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is still a lot of landscaping to do, so I'm not sure we'll see another release before SL16B starts.

True enough, even Mole super powers have their limits. It would make sense to have a good number released with SL16  since everyone seeing the model homes there will have a serious *GIMMEE DAT* going. So yeah I could be totally wrong about this & Patch is just being a sadist (in the nicest possible way)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1