SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Patch Linden said:

R.I.P.   (???) (???)

125edb93eb6450ec81f1f9d681c634bc.jpg

A stone to forever immortalise your presence.   It should be added to the...   wait, is there a haunted Bellisseria tour?

It would be fun to decorate a new home as a haunted house.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 4:32 PM, Luna Istmal said:

Coming back to the houses matter… Would be very nice if LL  would update the new theme houses for all, giving us more chances for changing the  house style :)

NO it would not be nice! - In a Jiffy we would have the same chaotic and ugly look as on the mainland.

The big idea with private renting regions - and finally also that of Bellisseria - is that people ar free to live out their personal ideas of what is beautiful INSIDE their houses but not to ruin the lovely landscape outside. I hope the outside look of Bellisseria as a neighbourhood with a Hamptons or Cape Cod charme will keep on for a long time.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

NO it would not be nice! - In a Jiffy we would have the same chaotic and ugly look as on the mainland.

I think you misunderstood  my thought and don't know my tastes otherwise you would not have said that.. lol..  can be that LL will make new houses  that can fit  Bellisseria too, I trust what they are doing and am sure new houses will not be ugly, they know what to do and mine was just a proposal in case they think to a style that can fit the different landscapes of Bellisseria too, as we have mountains also.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Luna Istmal said:

I think you misunderstood  my thought and don't know my tastes otherwise you would not have said that.. lol..  can be that LL will make new houses  that can fit  Bellisseria too, I trust what they are doing and am sure new houses will not be ugly, they know what to do and mine was just a proposal in case they think to a style that can fit the different landscapes of Bellisseria too, as we have mountains also.

They are creating new themes/styles of homes, so we might end up with a batch of mountain chalets or trailer homes or large studio type homes, etc..  There is still a lot of area for them to build out.  I just don't think they will add any more styles into the "Traditional" mailboxes.  My "guess" is that each theme - Traditional House / Houseboat - will get 4 choices and only 4 choices.

• Like 4

In an interview with the Belliserian, Patch Linden said the following:

It has been mentioned several times that a third style of homes will be coming in the next big round of releases. Can you tell us anything about that style of home? Will there be previews of the new homes at SL16B?

3rd, 4th, 5th….   There are more styles and themes coming!  I can’t discuss the details yet. There will be a preview of the next style at SL16B.

I like how he seems to hint that there will be more than 4 themes, although time will tell if that will actually materialize. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They are creating new themes/styles of homes, so we might end up with a batch of mountain chalets or trailer homes or large studio type homes, etc..  There is still a lot of area for them to build out.  I just don't think they will add any more styles into the "Traditional" mailboxes.  My "guess" is that each theme - Traditional House / Houseboat - will get 4 choices and only 4 choices.

Part of me hopes you're wrong and that we get to choose an update to a newer style once they're released but I understand your point. It would also be jarring to have the suburban look that we have now suddenly ruined by a few gypsy trailers and an brick urban apartment for example. For what it's worth I like the way it currently looks, so if it came down to a choice between these four styles and something else I'd simply abandon land and roll the dice on the new. Can't say that's a major inconvenience really.

16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

To a degree we almost do on some regions in Bellisseria where the Winchester style model is all you can see in any direction for miles and miles... Though at least we have colours and some landscaping to break that up far more than we ever did on the old LH continents. Perhaps that will change as the shuffle for houses continues?

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 4:13 AM, Patch Linden said:

R.I.P.   (???) (???)

125edb93eb6450ec81f1f9d681c634bc.jpg

A stone to forever immortalise your presence.   It should be added to the...   wait, is there a haunted Bellisseria tour?

Found one on my houseboat sim today at Menagerie. The Bellisseria ghosts are multiplying.

whoisit.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I would love it if they set out 40 or 50 Homestead sims with only a few houses on them (and then populated with forest or whatever) to create a more rural look. I know that's a pipe-dream and it won't be so "rural" looking, but I'm really looking forward to any "Tahoe-style" theme they come up with. Just... please... not A-frames. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

Part 2 teaser from yesterday 
Wed, Jun 05 2019 8:38:52 AM PDT

Patch Linden: See that region there to the east? (SSE71 - SSPE74)
Patch Linden: Remember when I said we might try something different?
Patch Linden: Just keep your eyes on that
Patch Linden: We've got a little bit of a competition on resources with SL16B right now too, but I promise we're still working on more

New Linden Homes SSPE73_001.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

i so hope this time i wil get my lucky shot   ,i abandoned my home to get a houseboat last time and i just didnt get through  ,now i'll be happy with any house or boat 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I bet that those houses will be taken super fast when they are available. There are only four regions (SSPE71, SSPE72, SSPE73, SSPE74) for those new houses in that location. If there are 20 houses per region then it's total of 80 new houses in that location.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gearhead Gaffer said:

That's a clever way of figuring out how to fit things into the environment. Those green structures have the superimposed silhouettes of the homes that would go on the plot.

Linden Homes Traditional Homes Self Centering Bounding Box V2.1

Blue Triangle towards front

= 19 prims

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I wonder if this is what you saw in SSP when you talked about red or orange chimneys. Does this look like what you might have seen?

Well the "CHIMNEY" part definitely could have been the block with arrow (fun to see how these get set up), but I never saw any green border and the green that showed up on the map was a dark forest green, not bright green and only the size of a roof. And they showed up all at once, a full sim WITH all the trees in.  So still somewhat of a mystery. 

This is what I see from above in that area. So "no" not what I saw and not the full plot green houses either --- BUT maybe the rust colored blocks.  LOL.    Most likely it was some sort of prototype sim that either wasn't accepted or that we haven't seen yet. Lots of official comments that LOTS of things are in the works. So eventually it may all become clear.  

EDIT: And on the houses that I saw at SSP the "chimneys" were all at the END of the building -- like on an outside wall.    (not exactly sure on that now so crossing out LOL)

image.thumb.png.7736c1159ed421eacd9321ee8f5aea3b.png  

Edited by Chic Aeon
editing my edit LOL
  • Like 2

Silent mole was behind me, and is  doing an amazing job :)    I feel bad taking pictures, because I know they are busy at work, but I had to get a couple to share with all of you, and for my own collection of photos.

I teleported a bit away, so as not to be to much of a bother.  You can see my camp to the right.

Snapshot_769.thumb.png.5bf1adece26013afae5260677a93c662.png

They are really good at this stuff, the house had no landscaping around it prior to this.  

Snapshot_770.thumb.png.a3583297a262144ae1ac163488b40bf0.png

• Like 4