SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

Finally modern houses!!! with huge doors and windows??? it will be???😍

I've been trying to figure out if its a door or a floor to ceiling window.  No seam for the opening, no doorknob that I can see.  The smooth modern-looking brick is nice.  The teeny peek through a window of small landscaping plants.  Maybe a wooden beam and cement privacy wall? Soon!  Soon we will know.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I've been trying to figure out if its a door or a floor to ceiling window.  No seam for the opening, no doorknob that I can see.  The smooth modern-looking brick is nice.  The teeny peek through a window of small landscaping plants.  Maybe a wooden beam and cement privacy wall? Soon!  Soon we will know.

I always have trouble knowing if it's a window or door with that sort of style. I guess there will be more walking into windows thinking they're doors in my future, not that I'll be sneaking into the houses to steal all the fruit out of the fruit bowls.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Ok I zoomed way in---I see perfectly groomed shrubbery, more GLASS, some sort of modern looking wooden/slated embellishment!

Meadowbrook 2.0 !?!?

Untitled.png

Patch's pic is called "Moving.... again!" but it doesn't mention if he is moving in or out of that house. :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just gotta get through the weekend and then we'll get the reveal of the new Linden Homes

(from https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/9540-joy-to-the-grid-join-us-for-these-special-holiday-events-and-activities/)

• New theme of Linden Homes will be revealed on Monday, December 6th! Watch this space - to be published on Monday!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Why does the Christmas expo end eleven days before the actual start of Christmas?!

I'm thinking it's because the expo is run by resident volunteers.  It is a fundraiser for the ACS, I believe the emphasis this year is on fighting childhood cancer? So these are volunteers who presumably have real lives and real jobs and real families, all of which require time over the holidays.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Ok I zoomed way in---I see perfectly groomed shrubbery, more GLASS, some sort of modern looking wooden/slated embellishment!

Meadowbrook 2.0 !?!?

Untitled.png

The shrubbery looks like cactus to me.  I was thinking American southwest.

34 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

It's the big reveal day at long last. Yay. 

What does everyone think the next Linden Home theme will be ? 

Yay! Looking forward to seeing what it is. I think it's something that looks more modern. That glimpse we seen in Patch's pic through the back doesn't look like there's much greenery out there, so something maybe that's a bit more sparse in the land decor, or maybe that's just that particular view.

It looks like there's a low white coloured stucco type wall , not a modern brick wall. And we see something similar in the main pic - the porch floor and side wall. So maybe it's the kind of house you might find somewhere like  Arizona? Doing a Google search you can see some of them have a mix of modern brick and stucco look.

https://bit.ly/3y04ZGp

I've seen some described as 'concrete, creamy stucco and weathering steel' - you can see the window/door frame there looks weathered, so it all fits (for me anyway lol).

So that's my vote - modern Arizona style house  :)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 6