SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

What does it mean? 

Nika thinks that Dyna & maybe Quartz always spend some time in SSP83X shortly before a new theme is deployed, wringing out the new theme's home controllers.  She doesn't think any of the themes have ever actually used the exact same code as a previous theme.

Flycan thinks she's reading into something which might just as well be a coinkidink.

Who do you think is right?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Nika thinks that Dyna & maybe Quartz always spend some time in SSP83X shortly before a new theme is deployed, wringing out the new theme's home controllers.  She doesn't think any of the themes have ever actually used the exact same code as a previous theme.

Flycan thinks she's reading into something which might just as well be a coinkidink.

Who do you think is right?

I have nothing to refute your claims, so let's see! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1127440465_FantasseriaNECoast5Jan2022.thumb.jpg.e4a5285440bd419396bf2f22b84f4331.jpg

Wednesday 5th January 2022

♪ "On The Twelfth Day of Christmas, the Moles/Lindens gave to us.... TWELVE FANTASY COAST SIMS!!!" ♪

Twelve new SSPE regions (SSPE2772 to SSPE2783) have just been added to the northeast  of Fantasseria, but are not yet visible on the world map and cannot directly be teleported into yet.

To have a peek, walk in from a neighbouring region. The new regions are completely flat, unterraformed and have no water in them. Yet. 

These twelve new regions, when terraformed will form a complete coastal ring around Fantasseria.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 10

I've mentioned this before, but those regions you've circled have been moved for months, hence why they only show as loading. LL has cleared out a big space there, coincidently big enough to fit in a new theme ;) 

Placing a new theme there will also finally give everyone a clear waterway between Bellisseria and Satori/Nautilus/ Blake Sea

• Like 8

4 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

1127440465_FantasseriaNECoast5Jan2022.thumb.jpg.e4a5285440bd419396bf2f22b84f4331.jpg

Wednesday 5th January 2022

♪ "On The Twelfth Day of Christmas (today, Epiphany Eve!), the Moles/Lindens gave to us.... TWELVE FANTASY COAST SIMS!!!" ♪

Twelve new SSPE regions (SSPE2772 to SSPE2783) have just been added to the northeast  of Fantasseria, but are not yet visible on the world map and cannot directly be teleported into yet.

To have a peek, walk in from a neighbouring region. The new regions are completely flat, unterraformed and have no water in them. Yet. 

These twelve new regions, when terraformed will form a complete coastal ring around Fantasseria.

Great news :)

• Like 3

• Moles
22 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

She doesn't think any of the themes have ever actually used the exact same code as a previous theme.

No two houses have ever used the exact same code, let alone two themes.    Broadly similar, yes, but each of them is always going to require a considerable amount of individual attention.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

@Patch Linden, @Derrick Linden, @Abnor Mole

I would like to claim the record of being the first person to fully circumnavigate Fantasseria's coast by boat! 😜

I achieved this today (6th January 2022) between 04:33:52 SLT and 04:47:22 SLT, as the new northeast coast has been terraformed with a coastline.

Using my fastest powerboat (a freebie 1966 Batboat!), I did a clockwise loop of the continent from the Eyrie docks to which I returned back in a total time of 14 minutes and 30 seconds!

152884878_FantasseriaCircumnavigated!6Jan202214m30s.thumb.png.21cdb11974a3d3dbe48d0ff764272278.png

Then to be doubly sure, I did the loop in the opposite anti-clockwise direction between 14:42:00 SLT and 14:54:50 SLT in a time of 12 minutes and 50 seconds. 😜

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Besides guessing and predictions, could LL step up and give us some sort of time frame when to expect the modern homes, or any of the new homes? Do you have a target release date for your work team or it’s just whenever? If you’re waiting until April to release the new theme in celebration of Easter holiday, let us know! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yestothis said:

Besides guessing and predictions, could LL step up and give us some sort of time frame when to expect the modern homes, or any of the new homes? Do you have a target release date for your work team or it’s just whenever? If you’re waiting until April to release the new theme in celebration of Easter holiday, let us know! 

I think the best response you’d get from @Patch Lindenwould be something along the lines of ‘Don’t abandon your current homes yet.’  Who knows - in this case a delay *might* be down to their implementing some of the suggestions made in the Forum. (We can dream…)

• Like 1