Jump to content

SSP?


Garnet Psaltery

Recommended Posts

Sunday 9th January 2022.

779134512_FantasseriaNECoast9Jan2022.thumb.jpg.4a9d9c2c0004ada8c558a5d34de30f7f.jpg

^ Fantasseria's new north-east coastline is now clearly defined on the map. Development of these twelve new regions is already underway with pathways, bridges and house parcel markers. Some regions even already have houses in place.

 

1321865761_Fantasseria9Jan2022.jpg.8f139a92a39d966b54d2457491d35cd2.jpg

^ The whole sub-continent of Fantasseria.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the course of last week, 26 SSPE regions were given names, perhaps inching closer to release.   I think all 26 are log regions, many along the rail route, and the banks of Big Bird Lake.   It also appears that the Linden Reveal (and other Christmas Expo) region(s) have left the grid.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

 It also appears that the Linden Reveal (and other Christmas Expo) region(s) have left the grid.

No, they're still around, they've been compressed into a tightly packed block. And I still think that the Fourth Day of Christmas region should have been called Colly Birds, not Calling Birds.... 😜

892859474_ChristmasExporegions18Jan2022.jpg.c80e765840b770467180b63bf6340df0.jpg

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SSPE2274 has another little interesting thing in it.. well it's not little.  Take a close look at the big hill there, it's not a hill at all, in fact it's a turtle ;)

Now, considering how many Easter eggs the Moles have left in Bellisseria that are references to TV, movies, or literature, I can't help but think that this turtle is actually Maturin, the great turtle at the end of the world that holds up one of the beams in Stephen King's Dark Tower novels. He is  at the end of the world there at SSPE2274, and he is pretty damn big for a turtle :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moles
33 minutes ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

SSPE2274 has another little interesting thing in it.. well it's not little.  Take a close look at the big hill there, it's not a hill at all, in fact it's a turtle ;)

Now, considering how many Easter eggs the Moles have left in Bellisseria that are references to TV, movies, or literature, I can't help but think that this turtle is actually Maturin, the great turtle at the end of the world that holds up one of the beams in Stephen King's Dark Tower novels. He is  at the end of the world there at SSPE2274, and he is pretty damn big for a turtle :D

mmmm... nope. :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wanted to take a look at the turtle but couldn't find any region SSPE2274 - I found SSPE2754 though and a hill looking like Morla but didn't spot Artax yet.

PS: NOW I found him ... only the head showing. Area search did the trick! ;)

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

No, they're still around, they've been compressed into a tightly packed block..... 😜

If you click on any of those regions, do they show as "Loading..." ? If so, the region doesn't really exist on the grid. The map has a lot of latency, both in showing regions that have recently left, and in showing regions that have recently been added (as you noted when fantasaria was being built).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to thank someone's 6-8 alts for amusing me by today beginning to stalk the Barmwich region, home to one or two coastal Vics with a view of the storm in Danielles as well as the Fantasseria coastline.   This behavior is SO amusingly pointless (hanging out on a parcel does not increase your odds of getting it).  ALL the homes in these 26 regions are still Protected, and there is no one stalking any of the other regions, so far as I can tell, lol.   The stalkers may want to reflect on the swaths of Chalets and Stilts that appear ready for release, a few of which even have all "Linden Home" parcels.

If the Barmwich release comes in the "not soon" timeframe, might that provide a more level playing field for less alt-rich Vic fans who are interested in this view?  Perhaps.  [Yes, we've seen popular regions held for release after all the other regions in their area, Permaglow anyone?]  

I don't have a horse in this race, since I already have a terrific Vic ... or two 😁  I'm just a compulsive map-watcher.  Personally, if I were stalking any of these unreleased regions, it would be Bearadise - the name just makes me giggle.

Barmwich.JPG.9dd559aa2c7c7d304f788ddf305cf02e.JPG

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

This behavior is SO amusingly pointless

I feel for anyone still doing this! 

Granted landing a Victorian that fits the bill is quite difficult - anytime I want one I know I have to some extent get into full player mode - this time it took me 3 tiring weeks of fishing everyday to find the kind I wanted (after a long boat search) but standing about in regions - never needed to do it!

The abandons are out there though! (view from said abandon)

 

Snapshot_042.png

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I would like to thank someone's 6-8 alts for amusing me by today beginning to stalk the Barmwich region, home to one or two coastal Vics with a view of the storm in Danielles as well as the Fantasseria coastline.   This behavior is SO amusingly pointless (hanging out on a parcel does not increase your odds of getting it).  ALL the homes in these 26 regions are still Protected, and there is no one stalking any of the other regions, so far as I can tell, lol.   The stalkers may want to reflect on the swaths of Chalets and Stilts that appear ready for release, a few of which even have all "Linden Home" parcels.

If the Barmwich release comes in the "not soon" timeframe, might that provide a more level playing field for less alt-rich Vic fans who are interested in this view?  Perhaps.  [Yes, we've seen popular regions held for release after all the other regions in their area, Permaglow anyone?]  

I don't have a horse in this race, since I already have a terrific Vic ... or two 😁  I'm just a compulsive map-watcher.  Personally, if I were stalking any of these unreleased regions, it would be Bearadise - the name just makes me giggle.

Barmwich.JPG.9dd559aa2c7c7d304f788ddf305cf02e.JPG

 

Future home owners association forming right there 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

The Hut

As usual, Fay has a nose for real estate ...the (unreleased) Hut log region is very pretty, with few homes, located in the middle of a rich recreational area on the banks of Big Bird lake.   Altberg, Swish, the gorgeous community center Randlesham Forest, and Boulder Basin are all park regions.

golden.JPG.87eded1210a7681e06ef9468f8290783.JPG

Personally, my eye was caught by this little pink camper in (unreleased) Golden Boulder, right on the border with Boulder Basin.  It has one neighbor, and there are only 15 homes in the region, 10 of which are campers.   The railroad runs across the road from it.  Change it into a Williamsburg and reverse it in the parcel, and the deck would face over the water, due West.  And next to it, in the park region Boulder Basin, is the only Helipad rez zone I've ever seen in Belli.  This could be a really fun, active place to live.

1126573221_GoldenBoulder_001.thumb.jpg.94a3b5e2bb60afb4362ff10bbe385be2.jpg

Half an hour ago there were 11 people in Barmwich.  I encourage folks to explore up the entire rail route from there!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

If the Barmwich release comes in the "not soon" timeframe, might that provide a more level playing field for less alt-rich Vic fans who are interested in this view?  Perhaps.  [Yes, we've seen popular regions held for release after all the other regions in their area, Permaglow anyone?]  

They released a bunch of other theme regions with the fantasy launch, which tends to make it harder for people to get specific new regions due to there being a lot of abandons at the same time. So if they're cunning, they might do that with the modern release.

Edited by Polenth Yue
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...