SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I might be flaking out here, but I do not recall these waters having names.  Is this new, or have I just not been paying attention?

hmm.png.669304490e9dba3ea52cd2f209fb6ed2.png

The logical inference (to me) would be, that renaming the SP* spots to something humanly readable, is the final stage in the process of bringing these online.  Maybe false hope, but a girl can dream. right?! 😃

EDIT: Wouldn't it be hoot if you landed a spot on Willow Heights?!

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

The logical inference (to me) would be, that renaming the SP* spots to something humanly readable, is the final stage in the process of bringing these online.  Maybe false hope, but a girl can dream. right?! 😃

That was what I was hoping for, but I think they had already been named and I just didn't notice it until earlier.  It would have been hilarious if I did make it into Willow Heights,  I wonder if the fellow residents would be okay with me calling myself supreme leader Willow? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Thus is part of Bellisseria as I have a friend living at willow Heights it's not a new area anyone can go there .

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

That was what I was hoping for, but I think they had already been named and I just didn't notice it until earlier.  It would have been hilarious if I did make it into Willow Heights,  I wonder if the fellow residents would be okay with me calling myself supreme leader Willow? 

Awww, too bad they were already named. As for calling yourself supreme leader Willow, you have my blessing!  😜

• Like 1

8 hours ago, s2Pandora said:

Noticed something new today.

If you look very closely(easier to see if you go to the area yourself and move the map around), there's dark blue bordering the bottom of the continent. Some suspect it's the servers coming online.

Edit: This could be wishful thinking as well though, as the current build on SSP is 6 regions wide. The blue would have to have 2 more to match up.

Either way, we shall see.

Edit 2: Aaaand blue area on the south channel was just widened by quite a bit.

image.png.d1e94780dc87b3e39b7841030d35cceb.png

This doesn't look any different to me than it did before - or I'm missing something.  The sailable area south of the continent is 2 full regions wide, which is what it has been since the put in the sailable strip all the way south to the next continent.  Here is a closeup of that area:

image.thumb.png.14a16a784a2a48ec024396b774b2375d.png

• Like 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

This doesn't look any different to me than it did before - or I'm missing something.  The sailable area south of the continent is 2 full regions wide, which is what it has been since the put in the sailable strip all the way south to the next continent.  Here is a closeup of that area:

image.thumb.png.14a16a784a2a48ec024396b774b2375d.png

It's really hard to see. Was much easier to see if you go to that spot and slowly move the map around. There's an area of slightly darker blue outside our usable areas.

2 minutes ago, Desire Darkrose said:

YAY, OMG when they will come? i can't wait anymore ;- ))

Depends on the final testing phrase if they have not done that already. Could be later today, later in the week or next week. 

There is going to be a huge surge / demand for the second batch I think. It's going to go fast as everyone is clicking on the refresh button. 

It's important to note that it's almost been a month since the opening of the new continent. 

I think we will hear more about the new themes or third batch at the Second Life 16th birthday celebrations mid next month.

• Like 3

said by a mole in the Bellisseria Citizen Chat today: we're working on releasing a load of new houseboat regions "soon" though there's still quite a bit of checking and double-checking to do even if they appear finished.    Then we've got some completely new themes of houses to release on new regions over the coming months.   But we need to build them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, LillyElizaRain said:

said by a mole in the Bellisseria Citizen Chat today: we're working on releasing a load of new houseboat regions "soon" though there's still quite a bit of checking and double-checking to do even if they appear finished.    Then we've got some completely new themes of houses to release on new regions over the coming months.   But we need to build them

Which Mole said that ? 

2 hours ago, Lukas Thetan said:

I wonder what this is going to become, off to the northeast of the SSP continent ... Super Secret Project Xenic Terrain, perhaps???

I keep thinking that XT stands for eXTended, but what kind of an extension that may be is anybody's guess.
Perhaps it's the location where the Moles develop their new builds? A location for Quartz Mole to do their scripting? A well-developed region, covered by a massive 256x256 platform to hide its contents from prying eyes (OUR eyes) so as not to spoil the surprise?