How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Love it when I find a new store whose clothes are just up my street :) Shame they have such a small collection, but eh; at least it's not sweatpants, so I'm happy with that.

30316702698_30af37f383_h.jpg

44135826562_377c2b3fa4_h.jpg

Credits

VoltHair for Equal 10, plus Ascend and Rebellion for Man Cave. And another fantastic jacket set from HotDog, this time to be found at their mainstore. Contains a single fit each for male, female, and 'flat female' (V-Tech boys, get on that!) so make sure you try a demo.

Jacket: HotDog - High Collar Jacket (vibrant sci-fi; one size each for male, female, and flat female)
Eyewear: Rebellion - Vader Aviators
Hair: VoltHair - Dwayne (B&W)
Gloves: Ascend - Punk Bento Gloves (Slink, Sig)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (Catwa: tone 01)
Brow appliers: Identity Body Shop - Thick Eyebrows (Catwa, Omega)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)

*review copy

• Like 11

Slight variation from the previous look (aka: I took off the glasses :D) and this one's in front of an amazing cube map background set by Weekend Ruiner. (If you're already in the WR group you get it for free, but if not then it's on Marketplace in a pack containing other cubemap backgrounds for L$500. Be aware that the group can no longer be joined.) Link to the MP item is on my Flickr post.

42378669990_5ff11accb6_h.jpg

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Nothing rhymes with orange

Oxford dictionary: 'blancmange'

A sweet opaque gelatinous dessert made with flavoured cornflour and milk.

‘a good old-fashioned blancmange’

Urban dictionary: 'blancmange'

1. a boring or rather uninteresting person

2. typical cornstarch-thickened pudding popular in England

3. A space pastry from the Andromeda glaxy who wish to turn all the Englishmen into Scotts men in order to win Wimbledon.

'Look, Mr. and Mrs. Brainsample have come on to the court, it appears they intend to eat the blancmanges.
Hurray! This is a good day for mankind'

• Like 2