Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

 @MIstahMoose Virtual decay is a great place for urban blight and graffiti covered walls. There is hardly ever anybody there in my experience except for people shooting photos...

This is there, and while it is from a few weeks ago I am wearing the same hair today...

 

saga-133.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just messing around with some lighting in the back of the house in my little build room, to see what I could come up with..

I love playing with lighting and watching how much things change..

I believe these images should blow up bigger if you click on them..

35787885755_b0de1ced26_o.png

35399471800_24b2860032_o.png

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MIstahMoose said:

I found this at Asphixiation urban roleplay lol
(Unfortunately theres not much in the G/M Category for cool Urban spots lmao)

Asphixiation , I do remember that place. It is indeed aan awesome roll play sim. I have not been there for a long time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Anja Medier said:

Asphixiation , I do remember that place. It is indeed aan awesome roll play sim. I have not been there for a long time.

I dont really roleplay xD just explore! Too awk for RP lol!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was just messing around with some lighting in the back of the house in my little build room, to see what I could come up with..

I love playing with lighting and watching how much things change..

I believe these images should blow up bigger if you click on them..

35787885755_b0de1ced26_o.png

35399471800_24b2860032_o.png

 

 

Reminds me of Torley Linden from forever ago, I used to love watching his stuff on youtube. He loved watermelon colors xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MIstahMoose said:

 

Reminds me of Torley Linden from forever ago, I used to love watching his stuff on youtube. He loved watermelon colors xD

I think Torley has gotten a lot of people hooked on those colors..I loved his videos..

They were just fun to watch and he was always so up beat =)

Friendly greetings everyone  hehehehe

 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think Torley has gotten a lot of people hooked on those colors..I loved his videos..

They were just fun to watch and he was always so up beat =)

Friendly greetings everyone  hehehehe

 

FRIENDLY GREETINGS

I used to love his piano stuff!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

I love this place

Me too, it's got a nice seedy vibe to it. But I never find anyone there except the same old few avatars on perpetual autopilot...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sagadin said:

Me too, it's got a nice seedy vibe to it. But I never find anyone there except the same old few avatars on perpetual autopilot...

Yes this seems to be my experience to.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...