How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

Oh, I thought it makes your character look fatter or the clothes fatter to fit a fat character.

No just the package is fatter with stuff..

But what I seen wasn't a fat pack..They just made it look like it was in the add for the item.

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

When you have the money, @EmperorNapoleonBonaparte, check out Le Grenier du Château. They have the most accurate male Napoleonic-era clothing and hairstyles in SL.

I will, but it's hard for me to earn money since those money places banned me for no reason. Can't I just use the same name when I make a new account?

19 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

Can't I just use the same name when I make a new account?

Each account created must have a unique username - though you can set your Display Name to whatever you want.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

They did, but how do you fix it? I want to remove the bans.

Best you can do is send a very, very nice notecard to the owner of the location, asking for clarification on the reason you were banned and asking if there is anything you can do to get the ban removed.  And assume that if you get an answer at all, it will likely be "no" 99.9999999999% of the time.

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best you can do is send a very, very nice notecard to the owner of the location, asking for clarification on the reason you were banned and asking if there is anything you can do to get the ban removed.  And assume that if you get an answer at all, it will likely be "no" 99.9999999999% of the time.

Ok, I've done that and it's taking forever! The owner is very inactive and when I talk to the other people who are not banned, they tell me that the owners/headmasters are off for vacation for a while! I can't wait that long! I get too worried and impatient.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

IDK, I have been banned a few times, and I do not think I have even been told no when I begged forgiveness, (I haven't asked in every situation, like when the crazy ex girlfriend is the SL daughter of the Sim Owner, LOL, just take her ex-boyfriend and move on). Of course there may be other reasons why people want me in their sims more than they want Napoleon. 

• Like 2