How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I got banned once......Once...

I have been banned for having sex in a G rated sim, it was a temporary Christmas display (no I was not in the primary display area) and I never tried to change it.

I have been banned for leaving my Yacht rezzed on a sim and logging off. I apologized profusely to the sim owner and got back in.

I have been banned for visiting a strip club, while a member of a competitors group. I told the owner I was not active with the other club, and left the group, was let back in.

I have been banned for no apparent reason, and when I asked the owner why, she couldn't figure it out either, she let me back.

I have been banned because I got in a fight with my BFs ex, and she went to her SL Mommy and got me banned from the Bloodlines Sim he had been a part of. I never bother with that one either.

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

I have been banned for having sex in a G rated sim, it was a temporary Christmas display (no I was not in the primary display area) and I never tried to change it.

I have been banned for leaving my Yacht rezzed on a sim and logging off. I apologized profusely to the sim owner and got back in.

I have been banned for visiting a strip club, while a member of a competitors group. I told the owner I was not active with the other club, and left the group, was let back in.

I have been banned for no apparent reason, and when I asked the owner why, she couldn't figure it out either, she let me back.

I have been banned because I got in a fight with my BFs ex, and she went to her SL Mommy and got me banned from the Bloodlines Sim he had been a part of. I never bother with that one either.

I don't know if you've ever seen Johnny Dangerously,but that is what that line was from.. hehehehe

Actually I did get banned probably more than once... I used to be in a group called Greenzone..That probably got me a few bans here and there..

They were worth it though.hehehehe

I really need to get to bed when things start heading backwards..I am so so far passed my bed time right now..

Night night.:)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

I want to know the reasons why they want other people more than me. Is it because of my character? Or is it because of something else?

well we can start with trendy attractive sexy woman vs. Some old French guy

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Some old French guy

To be fair, the real life old Boney had his relatively attractive moments (and that's coming from a true Nelsonian Englishman). Although portrait painters have always flattered their subjects, I've been rather fond of Antoine-Jean Gros's painting of Bonaparte at the Pont d'Arcole ever since I saw it in the Louvre some years ago.

Nelson and Collingwood still trounced you, though, pal. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

To be fair, the real life old Boney had his relatively attractive moments (and that's coming from a true Nelsonian Englishman). Although portrait painters have always flattered their subjects, I've been rather fond of Antoine-Jean Gros's painting of Bonaparte at the Pont d'Arcole ever since I saw it in the Louvre some years ago.

Maybe it's a stretch but I see hints of Skell's styling in that portrait. Or at least some kind of aesthetic resonance.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Name dropper =~.^=

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Ok, and it still means everyone has their good sides even though their flaws can be pointed out easily.

2 hours ago, MIstahMoose said:

Taking good avatar pictures is hard lol! And I have such limited resources so finding sims is even harder q.q

Snapshot_012-Recovered.thumb.jpg.3147839844a320c518033081b13bbdc1.jpgSnapshot_009-Recovered.thumb.jpg.e64f9253d7e55740d91c73bf8f421e31.jpg

What a cool spot, where is this?

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

There id a place down between two stores in the Miami Beach sim that has some nice graffiti covered walls to.

I'll have to check it out! Im absolutely new to exploring SL even though I've been here awhile...

• Like 1