How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Slightly off topic of "How does your avatar look today", but it popped into my head. There was a fabulous thread devoted to something called Hippiestock that used to take place every year, and when people couldn't all get together one year, Maddie got us all to add a photo of ourselves to the thread so she could photoshop us all into the scene. I can't find it right now, but it was such a lot of fun, must have been around 2011(?). 

Some of my earlier Flickr photos up to 2010 were put onto a frenetic video by some students who created something fab but temporary called Pummelvision. I still like to watch it from time to time to bring back the memories of what was fashionable or favoured back in the day. A couple of real life photos somehow got mixed in too which shocked me a bit.  These were the photos that Flickr deleted when I didn't keep my Pro membership. I'm glad they're saved somewhere, they're all attached to great memories that mostly make me happy.

That was fun to watch!!! I pressed pause at random intervals, and saw some neat images. Interestingly, I paused on a  screencap of an old forum page mentioning how someone's AV got stuck inworld after logging off. I love learning about SL glitches,   And it's a great bit of SL nostalgia.Thanks for posting that!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

A moment of solitary reflection in my beloved SL haven.  Gratitude mixed with seasonal melancholy.  I'll conjure up a bad pun soon enough to break the spell.

True_Gaze3_001.png

Your pic invokes such a nice, calm serene feel!!!

• Like 3

On 11/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

We have threads in the forum for house pictures, like here. Keep this thread on topic.

"How does your SL look today?" is also a good spot. It's meant for images of anything SL related!! 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/473720-how-does-your-sl-look-today/page/5/#comment-2381800

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1