How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

14 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Slightly off topic of "How does your avatar look today", but it popped into my head. There was a fabulous thread devoted to something called Hippiestock that used to take place every year, and when people couldn't all get together one year, Maddie got us all to add a photo of ourselves to the thread so she could photoshop us all into the scene. I can't find it right now, but it was such a lot of fun, must have been around 2011(?). 

Some of my earlier Flickr photos up to 2010 were put onto a frenetic video by some students who created something fab but temporary called Pummelvision. I still like to watch it from time to time to bring back the memories of what was fashionable or favoured back in the day. A couple of real life photos somehow got mixed in too which shocked me a bit.  These were the photos that Flickr deleted when I didn't keep my Pro membership. I'm glad they're saved somewhere, they're all attached to great memories that mostly make me happy.

That was fun to watch!!! I pressed pause at random intervals, and saw some neat images. Interestingly, I paused on a  screencap of an old forum page mentioning how someone's AV got stuck inworld after logging off. I love learning about SL glitches,   And it's a great bit of SL nostalgia.Thanks for posting that!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

A moment of solitary reflection in my beloved SL haven.  Gratitude mixed with seasonal melancholy.  I'll conjure up a bad pun soon enough to break the spell.

True_Gaze3_001.png

Your pic invokes such a nice, calm serene feel!!!

• Like 3

On 11/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

We have threads in the forum for house pictures, like here. Keep this thread on topic.

"How does your SL look today?" is also a good spot. It's meant for images of anything SL related!! 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/473720-how-does-your-sl-look-today/page/5/#comment-2381800

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Figured out how EvoX works with my new Lelutka Irina head. Pored through several posts here to learn... and got this result. The skin I'm using here is the current L$1 deal from 7DS. All the EvoX makeup is from the Irina pack. I hardly put this much makeup on in world unless I'm wearing a dress; I usually am free of the stuff, sometimes just the lipstick if I want a little war paint.

Borderless-LelutkaEvoXtest-JFranz-30Nov2021_003.jpg

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, Bowlslaw said:

I just can't find any good hair for him. Though I do like the Lelutka Skyler hair bases, I can't find anything I like in Modulus. The hairstyle are too femine or silly looking for my taste.

I'm having the same problem for this AV. The hair looks nice from some angles, but weird from others. It's hard for a female AV,  but I find there are much more choices.