How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Chunky unisex heels! (Okay, you can't really see them too well in this pic, but cut me some slack :P)

38408734704_a11d568ad0_h.jpg

Credits

Semller for Kustom9, VoltHair for Man Cave, plus Bonobo by Sallie and Not Found for Hipster Mens Event.

Coat: Bonobo by Sallie - Today's Basic Chesterfield Coat (black)
Skin applier: Not Found - Alex (T0 - matches Clef de Peau body skins)
Pants: FashionNatic - Jeff Pants
Boots: Semller - Covered Ankle Boots (black)
Hair: VoltHair - Shaun (black)
Ears: L'Etre - Taper Mesh Ears
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Brow appliers: Odeco - Catwa/Omega Mens Eyebrow Shaved
Facial hair applier: Volkstone - Mike Facial Hair
Makeup applier: Clef de Peau - Urban Makeup
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)

• Like 23

The jacket comes from an outfit that is 1L from Bree, 

I liked this skirt from Blueberry that I already had, and the Boots i already has from NC

I then went to No_Match and found this gift hair to go with.

12.17_bike girl.png

• Like 17

On 12/16/2017 at 4:35 PM, OctaviaAnne said:

Playing with the free mesh body I picked up from Altamura. 

Snapshot_004.png

Looks great, Octavia!

OK, I have been playing around with the free Jenny Altamura body and the free Giselle Altamura head too, and I am quite pleased with the results, so I wanted to show them off! I also found a free ballgown specifically designed for the Altamura body too.

So, here's all the info you need on how you can get a beautiful fully-featured Bento mesh body avatar and head, plus outfit, hair and a Bento AO, for only L$41!

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133354315@N05/38419495084/

Full styling credits are on my blogpost: https://ryanschultzblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/18/a-full-bento-mesh-body-avatar-hair-and-outfit-for-only-41-lindens/

Free Bento Avatar Calas Galadhon 4 18 Dec 2017_001.png

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 15

Slightly frustrating time in SL yesterday and today. Yesterday my mesh bod disappeared and I couldn't get it to come back. Today I unpacked it and got it to work again. then I had a terrible time getting this pantsuit to not have "gaps" even after clicking on the HUD to make parts of me disappear. (As one does). You can still see a tiny spot of skin and that was even after the HUD had been clicked. And then when I changed poses in my fave chair further skin bits appeared. Why is that? So I switched to my other chair, whose poses I don't like. If anyone has nice chair/pose suggestions I'd love to hear them. Finally settling with a nice cappuccino and getting *hygge* with it. ;-) 

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Bobsie
  • Like 15
  • Haha 1