How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

LoL. One of my favorite clubs is doing a cross dressing theme based on Bowie's "Rebel Rebel." Folks really outdid themselves. This is my attempt, and yes, those are whiskers. :) Kinda low graphics on this screenshot because: Lag at the busy event and this was taken real time.

Also PS. I had The Most Bizarre PM with someone who contacted me for god knows what reason. I was told that the ONLY reason I, or anyone here, posts pictures is for the likes. That's it. It has to be true. It is only for the likes! And because of that, we ALL have to pay close attention to who IS and who IS NOT liking our photos. I'm not sure, an Excel spreadsheet might be needed to keep accurate tracking of this important information. :)  Ah... the Internet and its various nuts.

dress or shirt 2102020_002.jpg

• Like 23
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is another me ...

20200215_006.thumb.jpg.d835cf0e766da4975c17be50c44d77fb.jpg

I logged her on to update the body but then didn't unpack the update.  Too much work!  I'll do it later.  I still have one more to update after her, too.

I may have an alt problem ...

I have that hair.

*Coughs, but I also have straighteners...……………. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, CordeliaDeVere said:

Bumrose Marina again yesterday, and my new Genus, but not yet finalised...……………………...

Despite the odd name, it's a good place for taking photos. Ask Aedan...…………..hahahahaha.

Yes!  I could have come to watch..I mean help - had you only asked :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hard to believe this was a decade ago...4236789_RosieMe.thumb.jpg.2dcd6e11f059278131e3d39cbbc95327.jpg

Even harder to believe this is now...
802969549_RosietheDevil_001.thumb.jpg.3e9565e42a545a4f5eff58f7ea0bfa52.jpg

My Mother's maternal aunt was a real Rosie the Riveter.  She became a wielder at a shipyard in Houston during WW II and was so good they had her doing the most delicate jobs.  She was one of the few women working there who stayed after the war and made a career.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

My Mother's maternal aunt was a real Rosie the Riveter.  She became a wielder at a shipyard in Houston during WW II and was so good they had her doing the most delicate jobs.  She was one of the few women working there who stayed after the war and made a career.

@Hippie Bowman's Mom was as well!

• Like 1