How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Why do you feel the need to put the rest of us down. Maybe this is why people "hate" you.

Some people put others down in order to make themselves feel confident. What they fail to realise is that confidence isn't thinking that you're better than other people; it's not feeling the need to compare yourself to other people in the first place. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

Yesterday (februari the 14th) listening to the Blues at the Fog I made this picture, just hanging out. When I did @Saskia Rieko recognized me from these forums.... So it wasnt the Blues at all for me.

Never knew I am  going to be famous in SL by posting here 😀

:D  It happens. It is always a little surprising when it does. And a lot of fun. Glad you had a nice chance encounter, you celebrity you!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

You know this wouldn't have to be if you'd let me help you right?

Im still wondering why you are getting texture thrashing in BD but not Firestorm. This sounds a lot like user error. I'd like to investigate that. How about you send me a picture of your texture memory settings in both Viewers, go to the same place texture thrashing is supposedly happening in BD but not FS and show me a picture in both Viewers with the texture console (ctrl + shift + 3) open. Also which GPU you are using is also quite important.

Thanks Niran. When I get a chance, I'll do this, and tag you in the BD thread.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stranger Hoxley said:

Yesterday (februari the 14th) listening to the Blues at the Fog I made this picture, just hanging out. When I did @Saskia Rieko recognized me from these forums.... So it wasnt the Blues at all for me.

Never knew I am  going to be famous in SL by posting here 😀

1513265741_Bluesevening001.thumb.png.a4de57a1cb5516e9cbfb400e867fc5a4.png

Good effort Hox, and always remember that there are Angels around every corner...…………………………………...B|

Still very Clark Kent. 9_9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well.. I tried to visit Garrigua but  it was so crowded that waiting for the loading of the landscape was frustrating.. too lag.
anyway I discovered a unique sim, not only because I love France 😍, but because there are so many photogenic corners.. 
happy to resume my old bmx 

france-4.jpg

hippie_006.jpg

hippie-1.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 29

Testing combination of mesh and prims on avatar outfit.
• Mesh body, mesh head, mesh hair, mesh necklace, two pairs of mesh earrings, mesh bracelet, mesh sandals.
• Prim skirt made mostly of 218 flexi prims, necklace 50 sculpted prims, anklets 64 sculpted prims, hair flowers 7 sculpted prims.

And the ARC is... very reasonable 74213 only! Not all flexies are evil.

2020-02-15_sunset.thumb.jpg.3c6a05f880b89508181d95b458479874.jpg

• Like 30