How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

001_002.thumb.png.fabd993ffc2d4a340aae295b99be6003.png

Ready for my daily swim at the nude beach. It's a pity everyone leaves when I show up, but I guess it must be a time zone thing. I mean, who wouldn't want to ogle a nice rugose cone like mine, if they had the time?

And before anyone can ask, yes, I have beard. And yes, I am a female Yithian, not a male Yithian dressed as a female Yithian.

I promise. Also we can chat on voice, as long as none of my husbands are home. They sometimes get jealous, and that can get messy. Only so many heads I can snip off before I get tired of them growing back and going "XP" at me.

• Like 14
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, Grazia Horwitz said:

Don't talk to me yet

Great Pic!!! I see much more in this than a cup of coffee. it's actually quite horrific, if you can see it from a different perspective.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

Stockholm received a ridiculous amount of snow in one weekend and for a short while everything looked very pretty. Since then, thanks to rain and milder temperatures, it's all been washed away again and now it's just cold, dark and wet. Sure we can make it cozy and Christmassy indoors both in real life and Second Life, but I'm thankful that not all sims switch to a winter theme and I can realistically hang out in my speedos with this new look.

Kario 6

• Like 18