How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 12/3/2022 at 1:12 AM, PheebyKatz said:

001_002.thumb.png.fabd993ffc2d4a340aae295b99be6003.png

Ready for my daily swim at the nude beach. It's a pity everyone leaves when I show up, but I guess it must be a time zone thing. I mean, who wouldn't want to ogle a nice rugose cone like mine, if they had the time?

And before anyone can ask, yes, I have beard. And yes, I am a female Yithian, not a male Yithian dressed as a female Yithian.

I promise. Also we can chat on voice, as long as none of my husbands are home. They sometimes get jealous, and that can get messy. Only so many heads I can snip off before I get tired of them growing back and going "XP" at me.

this is all kinds of awesome!!! Can i come swimming too? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/29/2022 at 12:15 AM, Danielle Atheria said:

So you love this car more than me?

So you love this car more than me?

What I said about Rowan's pic, above, applies somewhat here too, Danielle! Great pose, and you look deeply engaged with the person taking the pic. I can totally imagine you saying this. You look like you're ready to jump out of the photo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Spending a bit of time with Cinnamon Mistwood. She's such a nice person. Caitlin met her, and thought so too.

Sador and Cinnamon Cuddling.png

Runs over with a live octopus. 

Cinnamon!!! Blink three times if you need help. I brought sucky and I'm not afraid to throw her.

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Runs over with a live octopus. 

Cinnamon!!! Blink three times if you need help. I brought sucky and I'm not afraid to throw her.

Thank you!!! I would have cooked sucky up for us, and we would have had him with a glass of wine.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Sad 1