How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Well, nothing new really, except my usual back and forth between my Catwa head and my Lelutka head. Not really using a new skin, as I have been in love with this Amara Beauty skin since I got it. The alabaster tone is delicious. Once I added my freckles and blush that I wear on the daily I just didn't really want to take it off! The hair is new.. from Doux and I believe its at Equal10, or was as of yesterday. Doux hair has quickly started to become one of go-tos for lots of things due to its lovely textures and built in hairbase. I am glad to see more hair creators using it as well.  The eyes are new too, and I just released them for 35L Sundays. Well, Happy Saturday!

1641506701_lotd062020.thumb.png.32f3d2f63cfeef76cb779264d11c8035.png

• Like 28

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Snapshot_1126.png

a21 DONE.png

Love how your petite avi has all the traits of your 'tiny' portrait (which is also beautiful, btw: so much detail on a such a small surface, and it expressed the same frailty, as it were, as your human counterpart). ❤️

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tess Falworth said:

Well, nothing new really, except my usual back and forth between my Catwa head and my Lelutka head. Not really using a new skin, as I have been in love with this Amara Beauty skin since I got it. The alabaster tone is delicious. Once I added my freckles and blush that I wear on the daily I just didn't really want to take it off! The hair is new.. from Doux and I believe its at Equal10, or was as of yesterday. Doux hair has quickly started to become one of go-tos for lots of things due to its lovely textures and built in hairbase. I am glad to see more hair creators using it as well.  The eyes are new too, and I just released them for 35L Sundays. Well, Happy Saturday!

1641506701_lotd062020.thumb.png.32f3d2f63cfeef76cb779264d11c8035.png

So which head is this?  I am just beginning to seriously consider getting a mesh head but I am so attached to my current face, it’s hard to know where to even start.

• Like 3

Inspired by @FairreLilette's beautiful moon chair, I realized I had a moon too, but you can't sit on mine. :) It's inside a (like 50cm deep) alcove, faux window with backdrop, in the bedroom of one of my many homes.

"Talking To The Moon"

"Talking To The Moon"

EDIT: Few accent changes, and less obtrusive border.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 26

5 minutes ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

I cant speak for anyone else but these silly comments make the thread more difficult having to troll through them. If they made sense it would not be so annoying. I think others have asked you to stop please think about it, 

This thread has already been threatened with closure for people taking it off-topic and excessive re-posting, and a lot of people have stopped posting here because of that sort of thing. I guess we just can't have nice things around here.

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.1cf11294a7f2e9f53bbdaf7bd029c938.png

Standing around my photo platform working on a backdrop for a planned shoot later. Behind me one can get a glimpse of my favourite tool to bereave people of their souls and/or apparel - an Othello game board.

• Like 24

People,

My two cents :

The purpose and secret of this thread is, not only, to present ourselves, but also, under any circumstance, to bear eachother regardless. Everyone just wants to be 'seen' . No matter how annoying, disruptive or repetitive we find eachother.  Moderation will not just close down this thread by any discussion occurring. It will be shut down if no more pictures are presented in the long run and all is just another back and forth about how we dislike eachother as has happened in other threads.

It' s all in our own hands.

tddnew_206.thumb.jpg.399a9d9fa0fb8f85fbd1c162a41f2443.jpg

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 22

55 minutes ago, Orwar said:

This thread has already been threatened with closure for people taking it off-topic and excessive re-posting, and a lot of people have stopped posting here because of that sort of thing. I guess we just can't have nice things around here.

Snapshot_010.thumb.png.1cf11294a7f2e9f53bbdaf7bd029c938.png

Standing around my photo platform working on a backdrop for a planned shoot later. Behind me one can get a glimpse of my favourite tool to bereave people of their souls and/or apparel - an Othello game board.

that looked like a cigarette for a minute.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Many people quote pictures and comment on them.  The thread has always been this way and always will be.  Commenting on a photo without quoting it seldom makes sense. 

For the most part it is just one person's comments that folks don't want to see.  There are extenuating circumstances there. Simply put the person on Ignore you'll never see the comments that she makes -- it really isn't that hard.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1