How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

FREE Fantasy Fairy Limited Edition Shapes by me in my Marketplace Store (I often told you I always make free items; always have and always will).  Two body styles included in the free package (same face).  Copy & Modify & Limited quantities available.   Face is designed for Catwa's Catya head; may work on other Catwa heads (you can always try).  

Snapshot_1130 (6).png

What a wonderful talent! Just love it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, Marigold Devin said:

I am sorry, Moira.

Your photos are great.

And people should be allowed to air their viewpoints.

Including BeautifulXu, who is really the person who has been jumped on in this thread rather unfairly.

Hence my reaction.

It truly looked like she was being bullied - and I cannot stand people bullying.  

Zactly. You don't get to play the 'Boo-hoo, I was just timidly voicing my opinion, and now ppl are mean to me!' card, when you are yourself the bully. Doesn't work like that, Laika. Nor does "I was just saying what I know other people think." Other ppl can speak for themselves just fine, thank you. Own your own words.

Other than making a few light-hearted comments, BeautifulXu has done nothing wrong. You don't like what she writes? Scroll is your friend.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Zactly. You don't get to play the 'Boo-hoo, I was just timidly voicing my opinion, and now ppl are mean to me!' card, when you are yourself the bully. Doesn't work like that, Laika. Nor does "I was just saying what I know other people think." Other ppl can speak for themselves just fine, thank you. Own your own words.

Other than making a few light-hearted comments, BeautifulXu has done nothing wrong. You don't like what she writes? Scroll is your friend.

Looking back over the forums you at least asked her to go away as well and quoted her. Suggestion for you to 'ladies' go get another same minded as yourselves and a cauldron and you are well on the way. What you two are doing is just as close to bulllying as it comes. Go figure,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Darcy Urvilan said:

Looking back over the forums you at least asked her to go away as well and quoted her. Suggestion for you to 'ladies' go get another same minded as yourselves and a cauldron and you are well on the way. What you two are doing is just as close to bulllying as it comes. Go figure,

Let me explain this to you. At first, like many others, I thought she was just trolling or something. After all, these things happen on a forum. She made an empty post, then quoted her own empty post, etc. Then it was @LittleMe Jewell who first alerted me to the possibility we, aka me, might be judging her too fast, and I backed off. And she was more right than I imagined even. Here's what BeautifulXu  said about herself, a bit later:

her own words

That should say it all. At least to me, it was a stark reminder there's almost always more than meets the eye. Beth recently said something about ppl maybe having brain damage (not related to BeautifulXu, btw), and that we rarely, if ever, know their true situation from the way they're posting. Reading BeautifulXu's own words, at least she says she was in the hospital, and she seems to have experienced memory loss, near as I can tell. It doesn't matter, I don't need to know. What I do know, is that she, thru her many posts here, expressed a persistent desire to be part of this community. And, as far as I'm concerned, she is very welcome here, in whatever capacity she is fit. Period.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5