How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

This isn't about a personal dispute, it's about this thread being derailed and made unwelcoming because people spam it with reposts - something which moderators in the past has posted in this thread to say should be avoided, and pointed out that doing so may lead to the thread being locked. I for one think it would be a darned shame if this thread got locked after how much has gone into it, because of a few people who has no respect for the rules and no respect for the people around them.

It's actualy ppl like you who constantly make ppl feel unwelcome (like me). ''Respect for the people around them." includes swallowing your own narrow views on how you would like the flow of this thread to go, instead of passive-aggressively attacking ppl for doing things differently, at every turn you get. 

With that said, I'm going to ask @Kristen Linden for an official ruling. Because I'm tired of the BS. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

And getting shoo-ed off to Flickr, sorry, but yeah, that doesn't work for me.

Just to make things clear, Kiramanell, I never shoo-ed anyone off to FLICKR.  I made the suggestion to Laika because you can go through a lot of avatar art photos without any comments and it's a nice experience on FLICKR (secondlifeoffical FLICKR) and it's relaxing.  

No one has to take my advice but people should check it out sometime - the official Second Life photography group on FLICKR.

I also said make a compromise and start a photos only/no comments photo thread here on the forum...just be sure to spell out the no comments part in the title otherwise people may not see it's a no comment photo thread.  

Just wanted to make clear what I said here.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Moira Timmerman said:

I think people should be able to voice a frustration without everyone else jumping in or on with their viewpoints.

And, likewise, I think people should be able to voice a frustration about others constantly judging other posters in this thread. Personally, I'm sick and tired of this small clique, constantly seeking the opportunity to judge other ppl. Take this, for instance, posted by Laika: "I am polite I asked you nicely to stop commenting stupid stuff so did other people." 'Stupid stuff?!' That's where we're at now?! That is neither polite, nor supportive. It's just outright mean. And I'm sorry, we can't all be Scylla, and write beautiful prose. People just give what they have.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Just to make things clear, Kiramanell, I never shoo-ed anyone off to FLICKR.  I made the suggestion to Laika because you can go through a lot of avatar art photos without any comments and it's a nice experience on FLICKR (secondlifeoffical FLICKR) and it's relaxing.  

No one has to take my advice but people should check it out sometime - the official Second Life photography group on FLICKR.

I also said make a compromise and start a photos only/no comments photo thread here on the forum...just be sure to spell out the no comments part in the title otherwise people may not see it's a no comment photo thread.  

Just wanted to make clear what I said here.  

I wasn't talking about you, Fairre. :) I was referring to Orwar's comment to me, to be precise. And I like your recent participation in this thread, and your works.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

oh so its my fault great you all get on with it am so done

no it's not your fault, but there are a few people around that look innocent but try to kill others with warm blankets  :), put them on ignore and forum life gets a lot better.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Why so Serious

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉’𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝒹, 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓃𝓈?

• Like 26
  • Haha 1

FREE Fantasy Fairy Limited Edition Shapes by me in my Marketplace Store (I often told you I always make free items; always have and always will).  Two body styles included in the free package (same face).  Copy & Modify & Limited quantities available.   Face is designed for Catwa's Catya head; may work on other Catwa heads (you can always try).  

Snapshot_1130 (6).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 2