How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Im playing Madpea Spellbound just now. Got outfits from there but how much i tried...I wasnt able to fit it look normal or decent. 

So I came up with replacement, more modern and fresh. Im sure with it I can finish game smoothly.

sheeps 1.png

..yes, i chose Earth house....green is our color :D

Edited by Vihmakass
  • Like 24

3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I'm really, really loving this! ❤️ Such a wonderful concept and execution. :) 

Thank you, it was fun taking!!! :) Though laughed my husband in SL, he like; baby, you know sometimes you scare me so cue me asking how? He then admits he not sure how really, LOL!  Which amused me no end, but he not scared by my darker side as he knows I'm embrace all of me. :) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Moira Timmerman said:

628969209_20200527PippinsGlenatRamanujan_003cropped.thumb.png.bb8d73609b63e95f3fa96a3f965505c2.png

Yes, it's a flexi skirt, but it's still one of my favorite outfits.

Old flexi skirts often can be reused and they still look cool. When their top parts might look not so good anymore, even with BOM, there is lot of new tops what can be fitted with them. That brings back old time mixing fun.

This dress has old flexy skirt fitted with new top and panties.

Dancer

• Like 23

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

This is my new favorite picture of you. I love everything about it! 

And I love that you are always so incredibly supportive! You always say the sweetest things to people. ❤️ And when you're not saying sweet things, you're posting sweet selfies. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

This is my new favorite picture of you. I love everything about it! 

Thanks so much. :)  It's actually a pic of my DnD character.   I needed a new pic for her token on Roll 20. lol

• Like 2