How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just a mix of some old, some new and some free and some not free stuff that shows how easy it is to make a rather cute avi with some freebies and weekend sale stuff. While my body is Maitreya, and I did purchase it, the head is the Catwa Freya gift head, which honestly, was a bit tough to find a good skin for until I discovered Lara Hurley had made one (she's one of my all time faves and I have been purchasing her stuff for years). The skin is sold with all the usual tones, but she put one out for free and its lovely! I had almost given up on the head as I couldn't quite get the look I wanted but now I am super happy with it. I stopped by Scandalize, and realized that if I joined the group I could get the group gift, which I am wearing (top and shorts) and will be able to pick up group gifts in the future, so I spent the 100L to join in stead of the 75L for the weekend sale item. 

Anyway, this is the end result, and I am quite happy with the look overall and glad that I did pick up that free head! 

1872235471_forforumsfreyaheadetc.thumb.png.ecf85c6d56b705e0661663fd81d9f3aa.png

Edited by Tess Falworth
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Stunning, I love the symmetry and the tattoo. I have a borderline fetish for writing on the body.

thanks so much Clover! I'm glad you like that tattoo..too 🤪 I made it almost 12 yrs ago. It's held up with hardly any fading at all !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

thanks so much Clover! I'm glad you like that tattoo..too 🤪 I made it almost 12 yrs ago. It's held up with hardly any fading at all !

It's a really awesome tattoo -WTG!

Edited by Han Held
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I have spent the past few days feeling sad and incredibly angry about the murder of George Floyd and what has happened in the aftermath in Minneapolis. A picture in SL doesn't do much, but I wanted to express my solidarity with those who suffer every day with the injustice of racism in America. #blacklivesmatter 

610540.jpg

thank you. every life matters...our breathe is getting stronger.

• Like 1