How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Saskia Rieko said:

spending most of the time decorating my new place

20200530_001c.png

After walking around my house, banging my head into the walls trying to figure out from where you took this picture, I finally found it...the bedroom! 😄  If you have attacked them yet, I'd love to see what you're doing with the kitchen and bathrooms.  After hours...no days..of shopping, I still haven't decided 🙂

home too.jpg

• Like 27

11 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

After walking around my house, banging my head into the walls trying to figure out from where you took this picture, I finally found it...the bedroom! 😄  If you have attacked them yet, I'd love to see what you're doing with the kitchen and bathrooms.  After hours...no days..of shopping, I still haven't decided 🙂

home too.jpg

Lovely sky-environment. :) I think I've actuallly the same sky envo, LOL (but differently rotated):

Skyhomes.thumb.png.1617d775d716a6bcb5d6435bc8b63b93.png

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Aedan Charron said:

Hi neighbor! 😄  is this an Onsu build also?  I looked at several and don't remember this layout.

No, it's a very heavily modded version of :Fanatik Architecture: ERA industrial studio loft

My Tessa avi looks like crap in there, but this was just a screengrab taken in Black Dragon, back when, to show that viewer has a floor-mirror effect Firestorm just won't implement.

• Like 4

It's become a thing for me of late to upload a Friday Night Snap (or Saturday Night Snap, depending on when I remember to do it) to Flickr. No credits; just an image of how Skell looks at that moment, usually taken before I log off for the night. Here's this week's Saturday Night Snap (uploaded in the early hours of Sunday morning...)

49953899426_6744e78034_h.jpg

• Like 37

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

It's become a thing for me of late to upload a Friday Night Snap (or Saturday Night Snap, depending on when I remember to do it) to Flickr. No credits; just an image of how Skell looks at that moment, usually taken before I log off for the night. Here's this week's Saturday Night Snap (uploaded in the early hours of Sunday morning...)

49953899426_6744e78034_h.jpg

handsome 😋 that hair is super cool

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CarolinaSchoen said:

I see what you're trying to do there, Carolina - but you look much better in front of that window than I do lol.

I will say that this build does lend itself to lots of photo opportunities 🙂  ( I think I may need help decorating this room too from the look of things 😄 )

no you dont.jpg

• Like 17
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Aedan Charron said:

home too.jpg

Of course Aedan, I am happy to share ideas. It’s a lovely skybox and very spacious and as much as I like it, it is also quite challenging to furnish it :) I will poke you in world soon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Aedan Charron said:

I see what you're trying to do there, Carolina - but you look much better in front of that window than I do lol.

I will say that this build does lend itself to lots of photo opportunities 🙂  ( I think I may need help decorating this room too from the look of things 😄 )

no you dont.jpg

Onsu makes good houses too, very easy to decorate with different themes.....yup, I am decoholic...what makes me somewhat shopaholic too :D:D:D

IF someone needs help - just IM to me. And who  can -  hop and take a peek.

Land and house are open to all /public/ and taking snapshots is ok.

//http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gloaming Vale/167/140/23 //

Late night dinner.png

Edited by Vihmakass
morning and too little coffee, need at least one cup more
  • Like 26

44 minutes ago, Vihmakass said:

Onsu makes good houses too, very easy to decorate with different themes.....yup, I am decoholic...what makes me somewhat shopaholic too :D:D:D

Late night dinner.png

Awww, that is just an absolutely lovely shot, and avi. ❤️ So cosy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vihmakass said:

Late night dinner.png

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

cake gone_4k.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 8