How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

At the moment I look like ...

2019-06-12_034a.thumb.jpg.c40458dd29dd03094e7defb052cbdf2a.jpg

I picked up a demo of Genus Strong but have yet to play with it.  I also looked at a couple of new heads from LAQ.  I may update my look soon but I'm kind of lost right now about which direction to go.  I may just keep this and play with an alt again for a while. 

• Like 23

On 6/8/2019 at 5:42 PM, Ionlorder said:

He estado visitando muchos sitios pero me gustaría saber ¿Que lugares me recomienda, ya sea para pasar un buen rato con amigos o disfrutar la vista?.

dfdf_120.thumb.png.584fe83ecaf5a25392eec540b078222d.png

El día de hoy quise usar cosas de fantasía.

I love mermaifs i have a tail myself that I'm trying to fix up for an outfit 

On 6/9/2019 at 5:59 AM, Kotelle said:

I am on a repeatable quest of cleaning my inventory because I really hate having items I don't use. This time I wanted to have some fun doing that so I had a small photo session wearing forgotten dresses. I am even not sure why I have some of them, might be some FLF, gachas or random items bought just because they were cheap. Anyway, part one and two of Forgotten Dresses Show:

dresses.thumb.png.b6c6c339ae4c34af69154c716a152129.png

dresses2.png

I have to do this to.. i have so much stuff in my inventory and it has a mind of it's own I promise you that one lool I have organized what I wear more now though by store brand and it seems to work lol

On 6/11/2019 at 5:08 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

The three aging settings for the session skin. Its quite subtle. I only have this skin, so I do not know if its on all their new skins. They do make for different brands. Catwa ,Lelutka and recently more Genus.

Aging.png

Session hud.JPG

Wow oh my ... These are amazing! I may have to go check this out later! 😍 It looks so subtle and elegant ..

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, MayaSkyrose said:

I love mermaifs i have a tail myself that I'm trying to fix up for an outfit 

I have to do this to.. i have so much stuff in my inventory and it has a mind of it's own I promise you that one lool I have organized what I wear more now though by store brand and it seems to work lol

Wow oh my ... These are amazing! I may have to go check this out later! 😍 It looks so subtle and elegant ..

FYI the neck seam is not as bad is it shows on my pic, I picked the wrong skin tone from my applier when changing :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I do too. I like the grungy, apocalyptic looking places. 

Thanks!! I never knew how to call these places, so i just follow profiles. Grungy and apocalyptic. Never would have guessed that. 

This was in a mall (smilies don't work with this browser, so 2 little smilies on a swing)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

You inspired me to give my home a paint job too! You made it look so easy, but its quite hard work!

Snapshot_001.png

I'd say "You're doing it wrong!" . . . but on reflection, looking at you in this pic, I think you've mastered the best technique!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4