How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 6/12/2019 at 11:20 AM, Anja Medier said:

I've been seeing your photos like probably a year or 2 (dont remember), and this is the first time I can finally see your face very close. I really like it. You do have a pretty face.

Thanks, I know I do tend to take pictures with me just a part of the whole scene,  and often not looking at the camera. Like this one

Untitled

• Like 21

Ok so I've given up trying to download FaceApp. It seems I need some operating system to work it and for the sake of a creepy grin I can't be rsed (UK saying).

So tomorrow I'll repost some portrait shots and if anybody can be bothered to grab the screenshot and make the Newells smile.........well.......  :)

Oh and I've tried to change my Flickr profile pic and it won't work?????????

• Like 3

Just now, BelindaN said:

Ok so I've given up trying to download FaceApp. It seems I need some operating system to work it and for the sake of a creepy grin I can't be rsed (UK saying).

You missed an a. And not just the 'UK' saying, it's the proper way to say that word in English - whenever the 'Murricans speak about beating donkeys I giggle.

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Flickr is being wonky at the moment. Has been ever since their little update.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BelindaN said:

So tomorrow I'll repost some portrait shots and if anybody can be bothered to grab the screenshot and make the Newells smile.........well.......  :)

I’ve got your back love!!! Post here and I’ll pick it up and repost you all smiley 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here ya go!! I took the liberty to put you on the beach... ya know.... character motivation!! 🙂

B854C477-7A2F-4D56-B361-DEBAD6866AE2.jpeg

B101D37C-CE91-4C41-90E4-AF5E00E7BC0B.jpeg

PS: just noticed the masking oops.... did this from my IPhone 📲, and isn’t it the smile that counts anyway!?

um..hum... you know it is ;) 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 17