How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

djinn4.thumb.jpg.a811e2b727256661dbad122a7bfb2a53.jpg

Djinn Dude

I love, love this picture!

And this is the story of how I saw it:

*1 o'clock somethin in the morning with the lights off #weekendnightowl*

*click thread*, *scroll-scroll-like-scroll-scroll-like-scroll-scroll...OHCRAP!* *scroooollll-up.*

. . .

*Slowly scroll-scroll back down...That's pretty kickbutt.* *liiiike*. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 11/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, momomoonusagi said:

Speaking of Black Friday shopping here in SL...That's what I've been up to! >< I haven't dared to try count how many items I've bought so far, let alone specifically at one place. 😂

I decided to take a break after hitting stores for almost 3-4 hours straight last night. 😶 No shame. Woke up this morning and thought: "daw, my poor Momo looks sooooo exhausted!" So, decided to snap these before goin' at the sales again!

Mura_021_100.thumb.jpg.6ed6ccc24f9bbbf3a0a0ee35c2910eaf.jpg

(Also, for the record, I did...change my face...again. >< I finally found a skin for Lelutka that I could work with. It's the Sui skin by It Girls; I tweaked the shape just a smidge, but it surprisingly felt like trying to round out the face was easier with the contours of this skin than others I have for the head--if that's not weird or anything. #ramble. I can't get the base eye shadow off tho; it's the only frustrating thing. Buuut, I'll probably change it again anyway since I'm still not 100% feeling it yet. #raaaamble.)

The new face is lovely.

And I love this picture. (Although I keep thinking how uncomfortable it must be to sleep with antlers.)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

I love, love this picture!

And this is the story of how I saw it:

*1 o'clock somethin in the morning with the lights off #weekendnightowl*

*click thread*, *scroll-scroll-like-scroll-scroll-like-scroll-scroll...OHCRAP!* *scroooollll-up.*

. . .

*Slowly scroll-scroll back down...That's pretty kickbutt.* *liiiike*. 😂

Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya! Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

Actually, I'm kinda really digging this new skin the more I wander around and do stuff in it. >> Try and say that out loud and see how weird it feels.

IKR?

Actually, I've always really felt squeamish about using the word "skin" in SL; it reminds me, in a not-good-way, of The Silence of the Lambs.

I'm kind of happy that, nowadays, I can talk about "appliers" instead sometimes!!

• Like 4

I am unsure if I ever posted a picture of any of my femmy feline avatars/forms but .... I also know I have mentioned them.

Well, here's one of them - wearing a nice "School Uniform":

599549.jpg

Editing to add: I'd have shown off the one I call Shadow Cat but unlike the one above (Blue Galaxy Solarian base) he's a heavily modified Kemono. Those tend to look a lot younger - worse when modded to be andro or femme boy - as well as having a massive ARC thanks to that (over 100,000) so he sadly doesn't get much use/air at all ....

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The new face is lovely.

And I love this picture. (Although I keep thinking how uncomfortable it must be to sleep with antlers.)

Thank you! ^^

(And I for sure would not sleep with antlers for realsies. 😝 Big `ol fluffy bunny ears, all day long tho.)

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

IKR?

Actually, I've always really felt squeamish about using the word "skin" in SL; it reminds me, in a not-good-way, of The Silence of the Lambs.

I'm kind of happy that, nowadays, I can talk about "appliers" instead sometimes!!

I will never un-see this way of looking at skins in SL now. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

IKR?

I will admit I pause sometimes when I see a skin and think “Hmmm, I want to wear her face on mine”

CD011538-3C30-462A-897D-4B38E64DE425.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4