How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Is that hair or a hat?

That, in fact is a hat! 

Lelutka Duchess Hat- I got it at the Lelutka main store as a Hoilday Gift Set. It’s probably why it’s just this color (no HUD). 

I love it and wish I could have additional color choices. I think it was a deal.

~ Sara 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

That, in fact is a hat! 

Lelutka Duchess Hat- I got it at the Lelutka main store as a Hoilday Gift Set. It’s probably why it’s just this color (no HUD). 

I love it and wish I could have additional color choices. I think it was a deal.

~ Sara 

But the different hair strands is in all colors.

And when I used it, I tinted it brown to match the fur stole. ;)

Here:

16107412775_887f3b1a65_z.jpg

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, after much dithering, I've decided to go with a revised version of my Nataly skin (smaller eyebrows, slightly tweaked mouth) for my Genus Baby Face.

Until tomorrow, when I change my mind again.

By-the-Fountain.png

Not sure....... I liked the impish mischievousness of your 'before' face. This one looks serious........... just saying :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Not sure....... I liked the impish mischievousness of your 'before' face. This one looks serious........... just saying :)

Totally fair comment, Belinda -- and a reminder that I may be losing sight of the point of this process. I think I have perhaps become so hung up on having a "high quality" avi, with excellent skins, mesh, and shapes, that I'm forgetting that it needs to also (in fact, primarily should) be a look that I like. And you're right: I'm not sure how much I really like this particular look.

I think I'm going to walk away from "improving" my avi for a bit, and come back to it later when I have more and better perspective on it.

• Like 4