How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

This is a nice little cafe in a very pretty, and largely deserted sim modeled on a small Italian town. I am very fond of it, especially right now. I know I'm supposed to be feeling "Christmassy," but what I really want as I watch the snow falling outside is the warmth of the Umbrian sun, and a really nice cup of espresso.

My-Italian-cafe.png

• Like 22

1915764617_ScreenShot2018-11-23at2_55_01AM.thumb.png.2de3c691f4253ed8a04b575d49de4503.png

Here he is... Ok...ahem... Hi Santa....What I want for Christmas is a Yacht, a boyfriend, a big house, an Island, more clothes, this hat in various colors, more friends, the new iPhone XR, a plane, way more super powers, the staring role in  Catwoman v. Wonderwoman, unlimited Lindens, more likes, more shoes, more time and a Pumpkin Spice Latte....please 😘

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
  • Haha 11

On 11/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, Ginger Shostakovich said:

I may be the only one here without a mesh avatar, but like to the way I look. 

Currently in a Punk phase. 

portrait1.thumb.png.9bb18f88eeb3fd1d260f3301f67295bc.png

Your avi is adorable!!

I don't think, if you've made the kind of effort that you clearly have, that there's anything at all wrong with sticking with a system avi. I have an alt who is still using one, but with rigged mesh clothes. She looks fine I think, and she's not half as cool looking as you.

Go with whatever makes you comfortable and happy!

• Like 7