Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

This dress at Poison Rouge is not LaraX, but with alphas it works. At $L 299, it can be bought with their Shop & Hop store credit and the ruffle on the skirt has a cute sway when you walk.

12-7-23PoisonRougedress_001.thumb.jpg.08edcd6a9d5e982a2e0e63c22e65044a.jpg

Glitz is having no group needed Advent gifts. Some items say they fit LaraX. Previous days items are available for $L 25.

12-7-23 Glitz Advent Gifts_003.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

Bingo! So much of what Addams and BumbleBee do seems to mirror each other. Even the ads are similar.  Even their Shop & Hop promotions are similar.  I think there are shared people behind the names. 

I get that feeling from more than a few companies in SL. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets that feeling.. lol

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Feel like I've gone to SL heaven and didn't have to die to do it!

At C88 from two of my favorite creators both in LaraX Petite

pixicat_001.thumb.jpg.9d77c961c36b9ffd7c42328b6c49eb33.jpg

Pixicat

tres_001.thumb.jpg.008729f04fbf85285d9932300d85b0dd.jpg

and Tres Blah

I tried this cardigan with a couple tank tops I've bought from other creators and it worked nicely.

And by the way, lots of choices at C88 for LaraX sizes.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, KaitMaxwell said:

I haven't upgraded yet the old body has the flat chest option since i want a smaller chest instead of large or medium i have been looking into getting the petite version of the body. I'm a tomyboy so i prefer not wearing girly clothes all the time. 

I think the PetiteX would work for you. I've already tried it out and it can flatten nicely, it can work with some flat chested skins. As usual... no real update on FlatX's release... this is the blurb from a Maitreya rep in Discord, 4 days ago: "The next announced update about Flat will be: "It's out!"" ok lol... I guess my phone will blow a gasket once FlatX is released! 

• Like 2

I'll throw my fashion finds in with everyone else's. Outfit 1 Pixicat, Outfit 2 Belle Epoque, Outfit 3 ISON.  All to be found at Collabor 88.  I Fatpacked every outfit.  More outfits coming.

Outfit1a.png

Outfit2a.png

Outfit3a.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
Added a sentence.
  • Like 5

Continuing with Collabor88 finds for LaraX.  Outfit 4 Fashionably Dead.  Yes, it fits LaraX, with options for the graphics or no graphics on the sweater.  Outfit 5 Tres Blah.  Outfit 6 Una without the shawl.  And one more outfit to follow lol.

Outfit4a.png

Outfit5a.png

Outfit6a.png

Edited by Cougar Sangria
  • Like 3