Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

22 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Yes, C88 had a lot, especially in the main level. Up on the balcony, there were a few notable holdouts...like Emery and Fashionably Dead.

The Fashionably Dead offering at Collabor88 does fit LaraX rather well with minimal alpha. In fact, I just used the ones included.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Cougar Sangria said:

Continuing with Collabor88 finds for LaraX.  Outfit 4 Fashionably Dead.  Yes, it fits LaraX, with options for the graphics or no graphics on the sweater.  Outfit 5 Tres Blah.  Outfit 6 Una without the shawl.  And one more outfit to follow lol.

Outfit4a.png

Outfit5a.png

Outfit6a.png

The sweater from Fashionably Dead works well with the skirt from Pixicat, too.  Love when I can mix and match items from different stores.

• Like 3

On 12/8/2023 at 2:21 PM, JeromFranzic said:

I think the PetiteX would work for you. I've already tried it out and it can flatten nicely, it can work with some flat chested skins. As usual... no real update on FlatX's release... this is the blurb from a Maitreya rep in Discord, 4 days ago: "The next announced update about Flat will be: "It's out!"" ok lol... I guess my phone will blow a gasket once FlatX is released! 

I've been thinking about getting that i tried the demo before Lara X came out i really loved the customization of the shape. I have been trying hard to find tomboy outfits i am not into like girly stuff i wear mens clothes in real life so my avi is like me in real life in a way. been looking into unisex clothes as well. my main is male but its a rp account only. 

On 12/12/2023 at 11:34 AM, KaitMaxwell said:

I've been thinking about getting that i tried the demo before Lara X came out i really loved the customization of the shape. I have been trying hard to find tomboy outfits i am not into like girly stuff i wear mens clothes in real life so my avi is like me in real life in a way. been looking into unisex clothes as well. my main is male but its a rp account only. 

If you save the packaging or can redeliver it, try the Legacy sizes for clothing you already have. If most of the body is covered, especially the shoulders, breasts and pelvis, you can alpha out bits that show through.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

ISON has a nice set  for the Fifty Linden Friday in LaraX and PetiteX

If you want the Fatpacks -The body suit Fat Pack is 575.00 and the skirt Fatpack is 475.00

Ison-FLF1215.jpg

Bought. Wonder if the pants shown with the body suit are LaraX available?

Also, the skirt has a slight alpha issue .. the bottom of your right butt cheek peeks through the fabric. Sending an image to the ISON creator.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Bought. Wonder if the pants shown with the body suit are LaraX available?

Also, the skirt has a slight alpha issue .. the bottom of your right butt cheek peeks through the fabric. Sending an image to the ISON creator.

The pants are LaraX. I seen those in one of the rooms  if you walk into the store.. Go to the second entrance on the left, then in there I believe the pants are in the room to the right in the upper right..

I don't know if they are on sale price or not though..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If you save the packaging or can redeliver it, try the Legacy sizes for clothing you already have. If most of the body is covered, especially the shoulders, breasts and pelvis, you can alpha out bits that show through.  

I'm finding that I can make alphas for a lot of my maitreya Lara shorts and pants and they fit really well..

The alpha cuts in the  laraX hud seem to always just go over the edge just enough to make it useless for lara clothes..

One thing that I don't understand with all those tiny cuts all over the place, why they have this long cut on the bottom of the breast..pretty much useless for any low v blouses even made for laraX..

I'm finding it's just easier for me to make my own alphas.. Which is giving me more range of things from what I already have from Lara to use with LaraX..

I'm getting nice jean shorts and boot cut jeans and all kinds of goodies..

I'm just gonna start stocking up on my own alpha layers.. Then if I see anyone having a problem with a certain top or whatever that I might have, I'll just throw them the alpha for it.. Or people can hit me up or whatever..

Just not yet though because I haven't started making them yet!! \o/

hehehe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The pants are LaraX. I seen those in one of the rooms  if you walk into the store.. Go to the second entrance on the left, then in there I believe the pants are in the room to the right in the upper right..

I don't know if they are on sale price or not though..

Found! Sadly no way to turn off the glare/shine on the leather. These are shiny like patent leather rather than matte, so while they look good in terms of shape/fit, they're a non-starter for me. He'll release other pants in his line that work (the one's I bought the other day with the asymmetrical top almost do, except for a tiny alpha issue).

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Found! Sadly no way to turn off the glare/shine on the leather. These are shiny like patent leather rather than matte, so while they look good in terms of shape/fit, they're a non-starter for me. He'll release other pants in his line that work (the one's I bought the other day with the asymmetrical top almost do, except for a tiny alpha issue).

Ya, I just glanced at them, mainly because of the shine.. I just seen the laraX part and kind of moved on to see if they had other X things there.. I didn't see much else though..

I'm in PS today just getting my alphas in order.. Rather than waiting for the fish to land in the plate, I'm going fishing.. lol

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 7:30 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

ISON has a nice set  for the Fifty Linden Friday in LaraX and PetiteX

If you want the Fatpacks -The body suit Fat Pack is 575.00 and the skirt Fatpack is 475.00

Ison-FLF1215.jpg

ISON had another pair of pants I bought a few days ago for LaraX that the Selah bodysuit fits perfectly with! I'm really starting to like ISON's fashion styles.

12-15-2023-gallery-post.thumb.jpg.ba415715526076d0f8a4e2d7057670ac.jpg

• Like 6

Hi, not sure where to ask ... felt like this is better than just opening another thread...

I'm hoping for some nice spankers and genitals for the Lara X, but so far I can't find anything.

Does anyone has found any, or has informations about creators working on it ?

Again, sorry if not the right place, I just don't know where to look or who to ask inworld about this.

38 minutes ago, SashaDisco said:

Hi, not sure where to ask ... felt like this is better than just opening another thread...

I'm hoping for some nice spankers and genitals for the Lara X, but so far I can't find anything.

Does anyone has found any, or has informations about creators working on it ?

Again, sorry if not the right place, I just don't know where to look or who to ask inworld about this.

This was in the session group notice about the Session V,  a few days ago..

Hi All,

The V for LaraX is under way. Time frame is 1 to 2 months until it's ready. Please be patient as we work on this new V ♥

As far as any others, I haven't really heard anything..

Spankers, I don't think I'm in any groups that sell those, so I couldn't say..

• Thanks 2

I decided to look through the whole LaraX flickr to see if I missed something on there.. Sure enough I got to the second to last page and found an outfit from FashionNatic which I just had to get the vest top from it.. They had some textures in there that I liked and it really fit nice with zero clipping..

I'll sometimes get clipping under the breast or on the side because  I have buoyancy set kind of high, as well as cleavage set  pretty low..

A lot of the textures looked really good and they had a variety of camo options as well, which I love..

The rest of the outfit was a skirt with garters and heels.. I'll put the pic below..

It's at Uber right now which closes on the 22nd of this month.. I didn't check the fatpack price on the skirt, but I believe the top was like 1200.

I've been looking for a good vest top for LaraX.. Can't believe I let this one slip by me all this time.. lol

Camotop.thumb.png.da49e6b21a2551be67aba41b17b41278.png

FashionNatic - Lucy Set - Megapack

• Like 2

On 12/9/2023 at 3:50 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Apologies for the dump but been shopping at C88 ... Top to bottom we have ...

Bauhaus (only black purchased), Tres Blah fatpack (I blame @First Noelle for making me buy this), Pixicat fatpack ( blame goes to @Blush Bravin), and slacks and asymmetrical top by ISON in a fatpack.

post-larax-12-09-3.thumb.jpg.bce32b63973555884ff990105415a9ed.jpg

post-larax-12-09-4.thumb.jpg.8628c3841d5e723a78ba6e807327669e.jpg

post-larax-12-09-2.thumb.jpg.336c5415d93e96c1240e19e58e805329.jpg

post-larax-12-09-1.thumb.jpg.555741eb7064f0501f6258ae8def381a.jpg

Haven't jumped on the Lara X bandwagon but those outfits are super cute, I will have to go to the event and do some shopping!

• Like 2