Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

43 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I got the $L 300 added to my store credit at Bumblebee, but I haven't tried to buy anything with it yet. Their Rome outfit in a couple mini pack color sets has LaraX sizes, and the top and cardigan in that set are 2 of my favorite clothing items, so I'm planning to get them. My previously bought color HUDs should work with them. 😊 

Bumblebee store credit doesn't expire and can be used on their weekend sales at their store.

Well, I haven't seen the option "use store credit" in the menu of the store, on the shop & hop event and in the store. Didn't risk the "gift" option in the menu, as the "buy" option deducted the amount from my linden balance instead of the store credit balance. No other options were available.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Without a Flickr account this is set to private :(

That's kind of silly of them, especially since it's for adds and blogs.. Ever get the feeling that things are in reverse and places act like it's a privilege to give them your money?

Honestly from looking it over today, a lot seems like the same kinds of things we see at first with new bodies.. A lot of bimbo wear.. hehehe

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Honestly from looking it over today, a lot seems like the same kinds of things we see at first with new bodies.. A lot of bimbo wear.. hehehe

I've noticed that. I'll have to jump in-world and poke around a bit, but I don't think any of my favorite stores have done anything with it yet.

Wait I lie - just peeked. My favorite shoe brand appears to be testing their releases and weekend sale stuff on both Lara and Lara X (for tall boots n thangs), so it looks like I can start collecting more of those to work on a shoe collection while still rocking the stuff on 5.3, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. *runs over there waving my wallet*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's kind of silly of them, especially since it's for adds and blogs.. Ever get the feeling that things are in reverse and places act like it's a privilege to give them your money?

The group's not officially sanctioned by Maitreya. The links to items are legit, though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I've noticed that. I'll have to jump in-world and poke around a bit, but I don't think any of my favorite stores have done anything with it yet.

Wait I lie - just peeked. My favorite shoe brand appears to be testing their releases and weekend sale stuff on both Lara and Lara X (for tall boots n thangs), so it looks like I can start collecting more of those to work on a shoe collection while still rocking the stuff on 5.3, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. *runs over there waving my wallet*

I'm looking around today in the events and not really seeing much.. I went to addams and really just grabbed a top or should I say two tops..lol

For some reason they put the short sleeve and the long sleeve in separated  fatpacks even though if you click the mesh, the short sleeved version is only an transparent edit of the long sleeve..

That kind of made me go Hmmph.. A little disappointment in that, since they used to put those things together..

I got both tops, but it really turned me off of looking any further for other things for the day..

I think I'm just gonna start hitting my landmarks and seeing what's getting done in the underground.. hehehe

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Tarara, you get the 300 lindens, but you can't use them at the booth. Nor in the store as the owner/creator messed up the system.

Same as with the giftcard of 300 lindens of Passion Rouge: not useable.

hm i got both cards ann bought stuff with them at the store, you should know that not all stuff at the bumble store can be bought with the card. soem other shops do the same, it doesnt work on all stuff.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

The group's not officially sanctioned by Maitreya. The links to items are legit, though.

I mean can you view it without having a flickr account or is it closed to the public? If it's not closed off from the public then it's still usable.. But I was thinking it was where you couldn't even view it if it was private.

• Like 1

Found a nice crop top sweater at Fameshed from Vanilla Bae.. They have some nice tones in the fatpack and  you can get the individual body fatpacks for 500..

A lot of their things are strip items, but you can set them to where nobody can use the menu..

I don't really shop with them much. but sometimes they put out some nice things..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm looking around today in the events and not really seeing much.. I went to addams and really just grabbed a top or should I say two tops..lol

For some reason they put the short sleeve and the long sleeve in separated  fatpacks even though if you click the mesh, the short sleeved version is only an transparent edit of the long sleeve..

That kind of made me go Hmmph.. A little disappointment in that, since they used to put those things together..

I got both tops, but it really turned me off of looking any further for other things for the day..

I think I'm just gonna start hitting my landmarks and seeing what's getting done in the underground.. hehehe

I peeked through a bunch of stores on Flickr and really only saw the shoes that I liked. I grabbed them (of courseeeee), but now comes the part where I have to put a killer outfit together for them. They're kind of out there, so this is a process. 😂 

I'm just super glad they're going to (at least for now) keep their boots rigged for both Lara and LaraX. I'd hate to have to put together outfits to match them with just LaraX at the moment. There's no chance there's enough stuff out on the market yet to make futuristic looks to match this kind of stuff.

As for Addams, I haven't even looked there yet to be honest. I don't really plan to buy much casual stuff anymore. I already have so much of that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I peeked through a bunch of stores on Flickr and really only saw the shoes that I liked. I grabbed them (of courseeeee), but now comes the part where I have to put a killer outfit together for them. They're kind of out there, so this is a process. 😂 

This is how my creative process works, as well.  It starts with one little piece of inspiration and grows from there.  I envy those who start with an end-goal in mind and work to make it a reality.  I don't know where my  process will go until it's done.  I am just as surprised as anyone else at the end. 😂

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

This is how my creative process works, as well.  It starts with one little piece of inspiration and grows from there.  I envy those who start with an end-goal in mind and work to make it a reality.  I don't know where my  process will go until it's done.  I am just as surprised as anyone else at the end. 😂

I just get myself to a theme, like lately it's been barrel racing or rodeo and modern every day around the farm as well as what I would wear to just run into town and still keep that sort of look , but casual.. jeans hat boots top..

Finding ankle boots without the shaft that are flats for riding is really hard to find that don't clip through pants at the bottom..

Even the flares it seems like there is always that one spot that is sucked in and clips.. But just finding flat  no shaft ankle boots itself there isn't many.. then you have to find the texture.. like for me I've been looking for suede, because I just can't do shiner boots ever..Not to save my life.. lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

100% me. I often see one item that sets me off in a direction and it might take an afternoon, day, week, or even month or two before I hit the end, and that end could be just about anything. It could be a skin that starts me off, a pair of shoes, a headpiece, a head, a hand/arm mod - and boom, I've got a general vision of what I want to do with it, but now I've got to shop it, and it could take a looooooong time to gather all the pieces. By the time I'm done shopping it, I've hit my general vague target, but I really have no idea what it's going to look like until I've got all the pieces collected and start building it out into a final look - with all the hair and makeup and finishers in place.

This is where really creative gachas come in so handy as part of the process (because I'm always in need of some bizarre accessory - like a themed belt or body jewelry or something) - and that's something I'm never going to be able to rely on with LaraX (no time soon, anyway).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Well, I haven't seen the option "use store credit" in the menu of the store, on the shop & hop event and in the store. Didn't risk the "gift" option in the menu, as the "buy" option deducted the amount from my linden balance instead of the store credit balance. No other options were available.

I actually managed to do it at the store. All. Singles seems buy able with menu>gift card credit at the Lara x wall except for a specific one (Tatiana fall ed i guess). Other ed around have Lara x despite not in the panel pics. I picked Tatiana fancy in a single color, thing is pretty

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I looked through the thread to see if this link was posted yet to make sure I wasn't throwing out something someone already gave to the thread..

My computer is back up, so I can start to contribute now.. Here is my first since getting back today.. The LaraX flickr group.

I hope to get more in here now that I can move much better on the net.. hehehe

Link:---> SL Maitreya LaraX ADs & Bloggers

Thank you! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

Right, we do not own it so we can't really answer questions about it or fulfill requests, but everything I have checked out on it has been 100% Legit. I really hope they get more cretors on board, it will be a great resource!

• Like 3

At the Santa Inc. event, Dead Doll has a flannel pajama set. It's adorable.  Also Bauhaus has a Shorts & Top set with a coordinating Jacket that can be purchased separately.  I jumped on both outfits.  The landing point at Hilly Hanlan has an evening gown and pants set I jumped on.  At Fameshed, Pink Cream Pie and MIDNA have sweater dresses.  I picked both up.  Pixicat has a top at the Fifty that hangs in my closet now as well.  I have been shopping non-stop for the last 2-3 days.  My wallet is screaming for me to stop, and I can't seem to stop myself.  I continue to reload.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1