Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

4 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I mean can you view it without having a flickr account or is it closed to the public? If it's not closed off from the public then it's still usable.. But I was thinking it was where you couldn't even view it if it was private.

You need a flickr account to view the group.

• Sad 2

I hit the Shop and Hop today.

Blueberry's free gift is this top and skirt outfit that has Lara X. It is a holiday update of the Blessed Socialite outfit and for sale in other colors.

The boots are 5.3 Maitreya and a gift from MSN design

Socks are BOM and a gift from Alaska metro

Purse is a gift from Epic.

I already had the shoulder cat and earrings.

larax3_001.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Mistress Morbid said:

Cheezu has this cute dress at SantaInc. Look around at the event, there is quite a bit for LaraX.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dracul/227/104/21

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gorean/4/128/21

1fa98d841313d4402e91351b8eb73fe0.jpg

Is this correct in assuming that they do not have for 5.3? Just X?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Now that LaraX hits the weekend sales, my inventory will be filled up quickly enough for a low cost. 😁

It is much the same as with Lelutka EvoX. I was very "Noooo, I have so much makeup and hairbases, I can never change to EvoX". And then EvoX was everywhere, and in sales too.

I do hope boots will be updated to LaraX too. Not all boots for Lara do fit the new bodies.

• Like 3

I was really disappointed with this choker from Orsini Jewelry. It had no demo, but I had shopped in the store before. It is rigged, and the fit for LaraX and Lara is bad, worse for LaraX. I tried the other sizes, to see if it was named wrong.

choker_001.png.d1e31b65934e85ab55ef48af3375a776.png

I can maybe use the Reborn size, it is a tiny clipping compared to this.

Orsini-Jewelry-HW122.jpg

• Like 4

I'm not interested in Harry Potter roleplay, but without the robe, this is a good schoolgirl outfit. The tie comes in 4 different colors, it is no house badge on the sweater, only on the robe. Comes with different alpha layers and a Hud for badges, ties, socks on/off.

When I saw this came in separate parts, I had to buy it. I can use the parts with other clothes. The pleated skirt fit with many sweaters.

The socks can be turned off, and I have wished to buy shoes like this a long time!! So for me, it was worth buying for the shoes alone.

It's a demo. The shirt may need additional alpha cuts from the Lara Hud. Teleport: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aurora/196/195/1702

choker_003.thumb.png.39c6a9df0719cbeab4055495b4e8978d.png

Cordewa_001.jpg

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes... all my thigh high Azoury boots.... I hope they will rig soon. 😪

They already are. Funny enough, that's who I was talking about when I mentioned my favorite shoe designer fitting for (at least for now) both Lara and LaraX, wheee!

This only applies to the last few posts on Flickr and newer items on the MP. Older products are still only fit to Lara 5.3 from what I saw in-store yesterday. 

These so far include Lara and LaraX (and others):

Structurinova - FaMESHed!

Scorpion Remake - Happy Weekend!

Imaginovum for Happy Weekend!

75L on MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AZOURY-Ahira-New-Edition/25481188

AZOURY%20-%20Ahira%20New%20Edition%20-%2

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

They already are. Funny enough, that's who I was talking about when I mentioned my favorite shoe designer fitting for (at least for now) both Lara and LaraX, wheee!

This only applies to the last few posts on Flickr and newer items on the MP. Older products are still only fit to Lara 5.3 from what I saw in-store yesterday. 

These so far include Lara and LaraX (and others):

Structurinova - FaMESHed!

Scorpion Remake - Happy Weekend!

Imaginovum for Happy Weekend!

75L on MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AZOURY-Ahira-New-Edition/25481188

AZOURY%20-%20Ahira%20New%20Edition%20-%2

Talking about the Tigh High boots, everything under the knee seems to fit well.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Talking about the Tigh High boots, everything under the knee seems to fit well.

I was responding to Marianne to let her know Azoury has started rigging for LaraX in general. They sell everything from thigh-high boots to full leg, arm, and torso robotic/cybernetic replacement mods, so future products in that realm may include LaraX.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

I do hope boots will be updated to LaraX too. Not all boots for Lara do fit the new bodies.

I get clipping mostly on the back of the thigh if I have like thigh high stockings or things above the knee in that area.. The ones I'm worn so far below that seem to be fine so far.. But I haven't really ran through them that much.. just seeing that in things I am demoing mostly..

ETA: Sorry i should have said, I was demoing  5.3 things and getting the clipping, not the laraX things..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I was responding to Marianne to let her know Azoury has started rigging for LaraX in general. They sell everything from thigh-high boots to full leg, arm, and torso robotic/cybernetic replacement mods, so future products in that realm may include LaraX.

I tried on a set of prosthetic legs, and they still fit to LaraX. They end mid thigh.

A lot of my Azoury foorwear go only to the ankle or to the knee, that will not be a problem at all.

(I bought the Happy Weekend boots for LaraX) 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I tried on a set of prosthetic legs, and they still fit to LaraX. They end mid thigh.

A lot of my Azoury foorwear go only to the ankle or to the knee, that will not be a problem at all.

(I bought the Happy Weekend boots for LaraX) 😁

Oh that's good to know! If the older mods still fit, that opens up a lot of options. And lol, I bought those Scorpion boots, too. RAWR!

I might grab some demos of their older leg, arm, and torso mods just to see if they'd still be useable on LaraX. They also have a ton of very high thigh-high boots in their older collection that I might test as well, just out of curiosity.

• Like 1

To:
Second Life Fashion Police

Is it just me, who finds ugly sweaters got less ugly with the years? Don't get me wrong, many are fun and rigging etc perfect, but the ugliness not like real ugly as before.

Yours
A worried consumer

Edited by Rachel1206
  • Haha 6