Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

I just picked up the new gown group gift from Hilly Haalan (it's at the landing point, and also at their group gifts store). I noticed that there is no Lara version, just LaraX, so I assume this means that Hilly Haalan will do a complete switch-over from Lara to LaraX from now on, and not try to rig for both bodies.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake! I didn't read the poster properly and the new group gift fits both Lara and LaraX, as well as Lara Petite and PetiteX. Fingers crossed that HH will continue to support both.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Vanity Fair said:

I just picked up the new gown group gift from Hilly Haalan (it's at the landing point, and also at their group gifts store). I noticed that there is no Lara version, just LaraX, so I assume this means that Hilly Haalan will do a complete switch-over from Lara to LaraX from now on, and not try to rig for both bodies.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake! I didn't read the poster properly and the new group gift fits both Lara and LaraX, as well as Lara Petite and PetiteX. Fingers crossed that HH will continue to support both.

She uses templates, so the bodies she releases clothes for will be whatever the template makers rig for.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Technically not an updated item but this dress from pandamomo I'm showing in another thread does fit Lara X even though the size only mentions "Maitreya". It is available for free (free group needed) at Palomma Plaza, under the Christmas tree, with countless other free gifts.

Emma_03.12.2023_002.png

I know and own that template. Good to hear it will fit LaraX!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

All the stuff updated to LaraX & LaraX Petite by Le'La in one section

lela laraX updates_001.jpg

I hope all stores start to do this!

I know that Bumblebee has a LaraX section immediately to the right when you enter the store. (Don't forget you can pick up L$300 store credit at the Bumblebee booth at the 2023 Holiday Shop and Hop, and you can even use it to gift items to another avatar!)

Carol's Store seems to be doing the same thing; all their LaraX clothing is along one wall. And they are giving away a L$300 gift card at the Shop and Hop, and they also allow you to buy gifts for other avatars.

Bumblebee.jpg

Carols Store.jpg

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 7

On 12/5/2023 at 2:25 PM, EmmaAsht0n said:

Here's the red version:

Emma_05.12.2023_006.png

Emma_05.12.2023_008.png

Yes, gowns like this, with bare arms and strapless, or with little to no fabric along the neck and shoulders, will work well on LaraX. I mean, you're usually alpha'ing out everything between the waist and the feet anyways. I have found that most non-skintight/bodycon dresses and gowns will work with LaraX, if you use the alpha HUD, although you might need to reset any included alphas first.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 3

On 12/4/2023 at 12:00 PM, Dorientje Woller said:

What I find remarkable on the MP: the sudden appearance of gatcha items with LaraX gear in them. 

Maybe someone's buying clothes that have the X sizes included, knows they'll never run Lara X, and are dumping that from their inventory trying to make a buck or two?

17 hours ago, Dorientje Woller said:

All the stuff updated to LaraX & LaraX Petite by Le'La in one section

lela laraX updates_001.jpg

Cool, I own a few of those outfits so hopefully I can have them redelivered with LaraX included. :) (3x win for me as all of the ones I have include Erika and Legacy sizes :D)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

I hope all stores start to do this!

I know that Bumblebee has a LaraX section immediately to the right when you enter the store. (Don't forget you can pick up L$300 store credit at the Bumblebee booth at the 2023 Holiday Shop and Hop, and you can even use it to gift items to another avatar!)

Carol's Store seems to be doing the same thing; all their LaraX clothing is along one wall. And they are giving away a L$300 gift card at the Shop and Hop, and they also allow you to buy gifts for other avatars.

Bumblebee.jpg

Carols Store.jpg

Oooh! That Rome outfit is one of my favorite casual ensembles, redelivery here I come!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

What's the deal with BumbleBee? Are they template or original mesh? I can't tell, because all the shapes look pretty basic, but some of the parts of the outfits look like remixed versions of things I have from other stores. And did they mean to copy Blueberry's logo? I have questions. 

I have an Addams vibe from them, the same washed out color scheme.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BookishMelinoe said:

Oooh! That Rome outfit is one of my favorite casual ensembles, redelivery here I come!

Unfortunately, a redelivery of the Rome items I already owned does NOT include the LaraX version...you have to purchase the new super-duper-improved-extra-special version from the LaraX wall to get it (along with all the other sizes).

Annoying, I know, because I thought that, too.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Sad 2