Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

57 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Asteria, all their items in sale are updated to LaraX & LaraX Petite

Was about to post it. If you already own the Rain outfit currently on sale for Happy Weekend, just redeliver and you'll get the new sizes for Lara X and Petite X.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
typo
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Was about to post it. If you already own the Rain outfit currently en sale for Happy Weekend, just redeliver and you'll get the new sizes for Lara X and Petite X.

I haven't seen the Happy Weekend show up on the site yet myself..

ETA: Oh I found it now.. hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Squee! Technofolk has started with LaraX - and they haven't rigged for Lara before.

60 L for a top this weekend. 4 colors, white, black and two grey tones, sold separately.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Viktel Aria/164/77/2625

technofolk_001.png

I was just looking at that top , but passed buy it because the bodies it fit in the add, were the smallest print in the add.. So I couldn't read which bodies it was for.. lol

I wish some creators would beef up the print size on the bodies they are rigging for in their adds, rather than make them  like the fine print on a contract.. lol

• Like 4

Usual 75 linden items of Casadel are rigged for LaraX & LaraX Petite. Redeliver if you have already the set, if you can, meaning that I have already bought several sets of this store and nothing shows up in the redelivery page.

BTW: it seems that the whole store has a 75 Linden sale going on. Enjoy while it last, because I think the owner/creator forgot to revert the Black Friday Sale.

Casadel Sales_001.jpg

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I was just looking at that top , but passed buy it because the bodies it fit in the add, were the smallest print in the add.. So I couldn't read which bodies it was for.. lol

I wish some creators would beef up the print size on the bodies they are rigging for in their adds, rather than make them  like the fine print on a contract.. lol

O gosh yes. I squint at ads so much these days, I fear that my face will end up like that...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Was about to post it. If you already own the Rain outfit currently on sale for Happy Weekend, just redeliver and you'll get the new sizes for Lara X and Petite X.

The reason why I don't mention redeliver if you have already the set/outfit is that there is a well known store that forces you to buy the updated version of the outfit instead of offering it for free or place it in their redelivery system.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Squee! Technofolk has started with LaraX - and they haven't rigged for Lara before.

They have, in some of their older products. At least one of their group gifts (not sure if it's still in the store now) is for Lara 5.3, and there was a sprinkle of other outfits throughout. 

Glad to see they picked up Lara X. I adore their designs but really have no desire to wear female Legacy.

• Like 1

Wearing the LeCastle Beatrice V2 Set. 399 Lindens in the store with LaraX & LaraX Petite included (note that they are bundled in the Maitreya & Maitreya Petite package). I don't know if people who have the previous version are getting a free update or redelivery. You need to check it out

Lecastle Beatrice V2_001.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

It's Coco Matrix, I don't think it's the same as Coco. It is a very nicely textured set, but rather on the expensive side (it will set you back like $L1000 for the entire outfit.

Yeah, very different vibes. I could tell right away it wasn't Coco.

• Like 3

Frankly, I am a bit fed up with looking out for LaraX & LaraX Petite gear, because:

a. Most of it is geared towards the holiday season

b. Lack of originality aka mass templates at the moment

c. Some of the sets that I have for LaraX & LaraX Petite came with such issues that I had to contact the creator/seller to obtain a solution, which I got from some and others don't even seem to bother to fix the issues.

d. Manage to make my shape of the body in such way that it looks the same on the Maitreya Classic & Petite as on the LaraX & LaraX Petite.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just found this at the Dubai event from ISON..

A nice oversized T. :)

Looks like it will fit over lots of other things.. I tried it with my Vintage jeans and it fits really well. :)

The online map location to the event if anyone wants it: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizon Beach/117/64/2001

Ison-DB122023-1.jpg

And those shiny pants again! 😒 I hope ISON has some normal pants soon.

Waiting for Erratic and COCO--- I saw Erratic has started, but only a jacket. I dislike cropped items. So I let that one pass.

nya - jacket | ACCESS EVENT | LIKE & SHARE GIVEAWAY

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

And those shiny pants again! 😒 I hope ISON has some normal pants soon.

Waiting for Erratic and COCO--- I saw Erratic has started, but only a jacket. I dislike cropped items. So I let that one pass.

nya - jacket | ACCESS EVENT | LIKE & SHARE GIVEAWAY

I think Kat said there is a pair of pants there that work that don't have the shine like the ones in the picture.. That post might be on the page before this one..

And Yes, I hope we get updates on a lot of their newer stuff.. I bought so much this past year from them.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think Kat said there is a pair of pants there that work that don't have the shine like the ones in the picture.. That post might be on the page before this one..

And Yes, I hope we get updates on a lot of their newer stuff.. I bought so much this past year from them.. hehehe

I don't care if we get free updates or not, I am going to buy the pantyhoses and stockings again. Gimme!

I have a lot of Erratic, but it is not so new. Much is from when Erratic rigged for Maitreya only. If Erratic updates their 2022-2023 stock, it is going to be some sweet shopping.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't care if we get free updates or not, I am going to buy the pantyhoses and stockings again. Gimme!

I have a lot of Erratic, but it is not so new. Much is from when Erratic rigged for Maitreya only. If Erratic updates their 2022-2023 stock, it is going to be some sweet shopping.

That's what I'm hoping for  is the last couple of years of things.. They really hit another level with the newer items they were putting out..:)

Tiffany Designs have updated some outfits for Lara X and/or released new ones with that size. There are 2 vendors outside the store (on the left as you land) with the Lara X sizes (also some shoes) and the same 2 vendors in the lobby, on the right side. If you already own some outfits from these vendors and you don't have the Lara X size yet, get a free redelivery (there's a board on the desk in the lobby). That's what I did with the Kai long dress for instance. Most of the shoes shown will nevertheless fit as they're stillettos or under the knees but there are also the Mey high boots, which fit perfectly on Lara X (at least with my shape - so demo, demo, demo).

AND Tiffany currently have a 300L gift card for everyone (no group needed) to be used before February 1st, 2024.

• Like 1